Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

1 hour ago, ashishgamer said:

BTW I didn't know that peeing in the shower was sexual to some people.

Normally it isn't but you know, when one holds it for too long it sometimes can be. I'll just always remember this as the first day I enjoyed peeing alot more than I should have.

1 hour ago, ews21 said:

That was a very well written first time experience with omo. I hope you experience more moments after that one!

I have four more "mini-omo" moments to write lol. It's uhh not something I really indulge in. I'm more about the fantasy of it and less the reality. Nevertheless I have a few quickies to tell which I'll do so soon.

--

Thanks for the comments. Should have the 2nd and 3rd experiences posted tonight sometime.

2 hours ago, orangelion said:

Urine comes out of the urethra which is between the clitoris and the vagina. The clitoris has no holes so nothing comes out of it.

I'm aware lol. I just try to use many names for the vagina when I write. Guess that one didn't quite fit when it came to when the pissing started, oh well. I'm feeling a bit sick this weekend or was so my mind is abit loopy right now still.

I can't write. 😛

Thanks for sharing these stories!

You're welcome.

I'm wondering why you wrote this though?

I'm wondering why myself lol. Guess I just wanted to.

Edited by Vaine Steele (see edit history)
3 hours ago, DespAndHold said:

Wow two great stories / incidents. Amazing you got desperate so quickly during the movie after holding all day at the beach, I wonder why your kidneys were on overdrive that day to cause you such drama? 

Yeah I dunno my body was acting so weird that day I couldn't tell you why lol.

3 hours ago, DespAndHold said:

also you said you hadn’t had an accident since first grade, but that second story sounds very much like you did (and enjoyed it) 😜

Yeah first grade was a public accident in front of the whole class, this one was a private one, well as private as it could have been thankfully. Looking back yeah the piss itself felt nice but the intense pain beforehand no that wasn't so nice lol.

1 hour ago, Vaine Steele said:

Yeah I dunno my body was acting so weird that day I couldn't tell you why lol.

It could be partially explained by the fact that you were outside and the heat cause you to sweat. While when you are inside, your body is more cold and tries to retain as much water as possible.

1 hour ago, Vaine Steele said:

I'm aware lol. I just try to use many names for the vagina when I write

I guess using clit as a term for the entire vulva doesn't sound right to me, as clit refers to a very specific part of it. While vagina also specifically refers to the birth canal, plenty of people use to refer to the entire genitals. I haven't hear anyone use clit to refer to the entire vulva so that is why it sounds weird to me.

55 minutes ago, orangelion said:

I guess using clit as a term for the entire vulva doesn't sound right to me, as clit refers to a very specific part of it. While vagina also specifically refers to the birth canal, plenty of people use to refer to the entire genitals. I haven't hear anyone use clit to refer to the entire vulva so that is why it sounds weird to me.

I mean, that's fair lol. I just changed it to slit and we'll leave it at that. I didn't edit these stories at all unlike my main work so it makes sense that something like that slipped by me lol.

Experience #3: My First Intentional Panty Wetting

December... 2012. That same fateful year I nearly pissed myself in public... there came a day when I was so bored and horny that I decided to try something stupid. For some reason, I couldn't get that day out of my head and it wasn't because of the bland superhero movie. I wanted to try something kinky... and I really don't have a reason why looking back on it. I'm normally not a naughty woman despite what you all may think of me having read these... diary-like tales.

It was a rather harsh Canadian winter, cold and wet and I was snowed in and as I said bored, so maybe that was the reason. It was also the weekend so I didn't have to go in to work. When I got up, I decided to not have my usual morning pee, instead I made breakfast and ate it while squirming abit in my dining room chair. Then after eating I went into my bedroom and admired a new pair of panties I had bought at the mall about a week before. They were a very pretty pair of yellow cotton panties with a white ribbon around the waistband and pale flowers embroidered across them. As I put them on, they pressed comfortably around my vaginal lips and I quivered lightly. A new pair of underwear always feels nice, but having to urinate rather strongly makes my nerves down there buzz with delight. I was only wearing them now, plus a heavy metal band T-Shirt that I got last year. I haven't put on a bra today yet. I lived alone and all my curtains were closed this morning so there was no concern with any random stranger seeing me.

I admit, my pre-afternoon horniness had increased quite alot... I couldn't believe I was gonna go through with this plan. But I don't want to start yet... my ahh, bladder isn't as full as I would like it to be. I tried to distract myself with some video games. I played some Minecraft on my laptop for about 30-40 minutes when my pussy seems to audibly groan.

Ahh fuck... it hurt a lot now. I looked at myself in my bedroom mirror and noticed a small wet patch around my crotch... and it was not urine. Man I couldn't believe that I was actually enjoying this. I never thought I'd be doing this in real life. Watching videos or seeing pictures of people, men or women pissing, has been arousing to me for a long time. But experiencing this myself was something on a whole other level... and I was starting to enjoy this feeling immensely. The warm sensation from my vagina mixed with my rising arousal just felt so good.

About 15 minutes later my need to pee was almost unbearable. I was panting heavily, rubbing my thighs together in an attempt to relieve the pressure in my urethra. I guess now was the time to begin. I closed my laptop, stood up slowly so I wouldn't urinate all over my desk chair and hobbled my way to my bathroom. I walked inside as I threw my shirt onto the hallway floor, leaving me with just these soon to be dirty panties on and nothing else. I made my way to my bathtub slowly and sat down awkwardly. It was uncomfortable even though I brought a small pillow inside before hand to support my back a little bit. My ass on the hard ceramic tub didn't feel so great. I didn't really care though. The rest of my body was heating up as I spread my legs as much as possible in this narrow space. The pain was rather obnoxious but I held on to my urine somehow. 

I began to tease the tip of my clit through my panties with a couple of fingers and it felt wonderful. This was my first experience with this sorta thing... and I liked it a lot. I enjoyed watching videos of women peeing and orgasming at the same time so, I thought I'd try it myself to see if it was as nether-warming in reality as it was on the screen. Words cannot really describe how good it felt honestly. My vagina was swollen and engorged by this point, the pressure in my bladder that I was feeling was nearly at its limit. I read somewhere online that it's not very healthy to hold onto your urine for too long, so I didn't wanna keep this up forever.

I played with myself through my panties for another minute or two, before I cry out in a blissful moan as I felt my bladder let loose with a powerful jet of hot liquid splashing against the side of the tub. Oh god this relief rivals the feeling I had in that trashy theatre's public bathroom... damn... so good. I hated the painful feeling but somehow this made it all worth it.

I rubbed myself harder as my piss splayed out wildly from my urine soaked panties, god it felt so nice. I haven't climaxed yet but I was pretty close. I wanted to cum so bad but I knew I needed more. I took one hand away from my clitoris, slid it inside my panties and inserted two digits inside my peeing pussy while groping my breast with my other hand. I could feel my golden juices dripping down my inner thigh and I moaned loudly as I pushed my index finger deep within myself. God it felt so good. 

I had never done this before today... and at this moment I wondered why I hadn't. My pissing fetish had evolved from fantasy into reality and it felt so divine. I started to rub my slit faster, thrusting my hips upwards towards the air a couple of inches while I kept fingering myself. My pee stream was still going fairly strong and I felt like I was gonna melt. I was so close.

Then it happened. I cried out loudly, arching my back and shoving my breasts up as I came powerfully. I could feel sharp bursts of piss and girlcum force their way out of me as a tidal wave of pleasure washed over me. The heat in my lower stomach and pelvis was overwhelming, I couldn't help but squeeze my vaginal walls tighter and whimper. I was in ecstasy, and I didn't want it to end. I kept finger-fucking my cunt through my panties, trying to prolong the orgasm for as long as possible. I was shaking uncontrollably, moaning and panting deeply as my eyes rolled back in my head. I had never experienced something so intense in my entire life.

And then it was done. I collapsed backwards onto my back pillow and my ass plopped down onto the newly formed urine puddle beneath it. I'd probably have to wash this pillow too, it probably wasn't protected from my piss storm. I laid there for a while, catching my breath and letting my mind process what I just did. I was so horny. And I'm sure this wasn't the last time I would do something like this.

Usually I do this now about twice a month but it varies honestly with whatever is going on with my life. Still, no one knew about this kink of mine in real life. I wasn't ashamed by it anymore but I wasn't advertising it. My girlfriend that I was dating online at the time didn't know about it either but hey that's alright, we didn't date for long anyway. Although 2012 me wouldn't know that.

Regardless I have three more experiences I can share... will do so soon. (Even if the third experience is just a normal piss basically but we'll get to that, it'll be a fitting conclusion to this mini series.)

Edited by Vaine Steele
grammatical fix (see edit history)

I remember as an experience once I had an idea to urinate before getting into the pool, it turns out that in my house when I was little if we went in to swim we had to dry ourselves completely to be able to go in and go to the bathroom otherwise my mom would get angry because we wet her the floor of the living room, and once with my sister she had the idea of going to the bathroom but since she didn't want to dry herself to go in she decided to urinate on herself, being wet you couldn't see it even though I knew it at that moment, it was always natural for us urinating while wet, when we went to the beach we urinated in the sea, at home we didn't do it in the pool because we had to clean it. but one day with her I had the idea to do it before going in, I got into the pool to soak my feet but I wanted to urinate and my clothes hadn't gotten wet yet, I had the intention of jumping into the water but I hadn't done it yet and I didn't want to dry my feet to go in so I told my sister that I was going to pee my pants first before I went in, she thought it was funny because she saw the pee stain I had and I thought it was funny to feel my clothes wet from pee, since then we both urinated and saw each other, in fact once she called me to see her wet her clothes because she saw me do it, obviously without sexual intentions or anything, we were still innocent and it was strange for me because It was the first time I peed on dry clothes in my life, then I practiced just in my underwear in the bathroom sitting on the toilet besides the shower.

Experience #4: Purposefully Peeing Into My Bikini Bottoms at the Beach 

Summer 2015. Ahh... what a fucking hot summer that was. Thanks global warming, thanks so much. I was 26 rotations around the sun that year. My boyfriend whom I dated for like 11 months at the time was with me on a beach trip. We went quite frequently for that season since as I said, it was a damn hot one, and I don't mean the kinky kind. It was usually nicer and way less crowded than going to the local pool, even if we had to drive like an hour to get there. And even though we're no longer dating, we're still friends to this day. He actually got married a few years later to the love of his life, I even went to the wedding. No pissing stories related to that event though, I'm getting off track. 

Did I mention he had a sexy trimmed goatee? No? Okay.

Regardless, I have plenty of fond memories of that summer... and one of them involves me peeing so here we are. When we got to the beach, we always drove to the end of it, to a cove of sorts. This place was usually less crowded than the main beach but there were usually still a bunch of people here. We arrived in the late morning so the day was only going to get hotter. We planned on staying until late afternoon or early evening, as we usually did when we came here. 

We set up our camp on a couple big ass towels about ten feet from where the water hit the sand, facing towards Lake Huron. We brought along some chairs, sunscreen, umbrellas, snacks, drinks, etc. As usual, my boyfriend made sure to bring the cooler full of beer, which we'd drink all day long while tanning, swimming, and having fun. 

Nothing much else to say really... except, well... the coastal bathroom was really far away. Ok not really but it's like 500 to 700 feet away or some shit, it's kinda a pain whenever you need use it to walk all that way. Yes I realize I was being lazy but when your at a beach taking in the sun, laziness tends to take over your entire thought process. It was afternoon now, maybe like 3PM, and the few beers I've had today have already made their way through my digestive system and are knocking on my bladder's metaphorical door.

So annoying. Go away I'm trying to relax in the sun!

My boyfriend walked up the bathroom stalls twice today and I have not. Gah. Normally I'd go in at least once but today was a day where I just didn't feel like it. It was so unpleasant to deal with a public bathroom that was filled with wet smelly sand, either on the floor or even worse, on the toilet seats themselves. Plus the super thin toilet paper that seems to be the law for every public restroom to have, was made much worse in an environment like this. Worse than the usual unpleasantness I mean.

About fifteen minutes passed of me just being in my own head. My pussy quivered as I laid on my towel. My bladder didn't care that I had these objections, she was getting ready to open herself up on her own soon. Ahh... fuck. It was taking more and more willpower for me to not have an embarrassing accident right on the spot.

It was then when I had an idea... one that I hadn't thought of before but... I guess it'd be ok. I argued the morality of doing such a thing in my head but uhh, in the end my vaginal cramps were speaking louder than my thoughts ever could. I told my boyfriend I was going to go for one last quick dip before we went home. I got up, careful not to piss myself and made my way into the water. As the base of my buttcheeks hit the water, I trembled as I got lost in my thoughts.

Fuck me I really had to go.

Was I really going to do this? Was I gonna pee here? In public? In front of all these people? Well there were only like 20 or 30 scattered about within a few hundred feet of me but still... there were no doors, no walls to block the vision of me doing my business. There was only... the lake. 

I made my way in further, my lady parts shivered as they made contact with the cold water through my bikini fabric. 

I shouldn't urinate here, I really shouldn't. What would people do if they found out? Would my boyfriend hate me? Would I be called a pervert or worse for pissing where kids loved to swim? I mean adults swam here too of course but you know what I mean. I felt guilty... but my urge to wee only intensified. 

I tried to subtly grab my crotch with my left hand. Now I had serious doubts about if I could actually go here. But if I tried to walk back to the gross muddy washroom now I would surely piss myself on the way there and everyone looking at me would see me for the omorashi-slut I was. I didn't feel like I could hold it for much longer. 

I mean... what the fuck was I so worried about? No one could see my bottom half, if they looked at me now all they'd see is a cute girl in her twenties in a cute bikini top just enjoying the water on a hot summer day. So even if someone was looking at me while I pissed... nobody would know what I was actually doing. Plus... like fish and other aquatic life live in the lake right? I'm sure they piss and shit in here all the time and nobody cares because that's nature.  I'm sure my like... near 400ml of urine wouldn't make much of a difference at all if I just let it loose in here. The lake had thousands of cubic kilometers of water in it after all, my little dispersed pee puddle would seem like nothing when compared to all that. 

Well... I convinced myself that it was indeed ok for me to piss in here. What a relief. I was overthinking it as per usual. Just as I was about to finally have my nice relaxing pee though, someone came up from behind me.

"Mind if I join you?" My boyfriend said as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek tenderly.

He pressed his entire body against mine, including his crotch against my ass for only a couple of seconds but I yelped in surprise. Oh oh fuck I dunno if I can hold it. I blushed harder than I ever have before in my life I swear.

"I... was planning on just relaxing for a few- by myself ahh- We're in public David..." I minced my words and didn't make a lot of sense.

Ahh... ahh... ahh shit! It was taking everything I had just to hold it in. 

"Really?" He smiled at me. "We've kissed all day and your embarrassed at people looking at us now? You're adorable."

Oh god... I was so red in the face it's not even funny. Fuck I... I can't keep it inside of me.... dammit and he was still holding onto me tightly. I was so turned on right now what the fuck.

David continued to kiss my cheeks and neck, his hands moved down to the sides of my waist, and his fingers lingered around the elastic of the string of my bikini bottoms. His thumbs rubbed gently across the fabric around my clit... and that sent me over the edge. I had no choice but to let go of my piss as my whole body quivered uncontrollably with delight. Thankfully as I urinated he didn't seem to notice and I just enjoyed him touching me softly while I peed, I didn't even care anymore. It was so warm, so liberating feeling all that warm piss come gushing out of me as I made out with him more intensely.

"Somebody's getting too into this..." David stated with surprised enthusiasm. "Your body heat is radiating off of you."

Yes... body heat... heh. More like golden heat. It was making me feel so good to have him touch me like this while I was so vulnerable. I could barely speak through the pleasure that had taken over me, I just whimpered in response to whatever he said. After a few seconds he stopped teasing me as I continued to pee in relative silence.

"Better stop before we go too far, don't wanna get arrested now." He spoke seriously as my vagina kept enjoying her urination process. 

I couldn't help but smile at the thought of being arrested for having sex on the beach in the middle of summer. That'd be one kinky fantasy. Oh god my privates feel so good right now fuck, I didn't want to stop pissing. This felt almost as good as some of the times when I intentionally wet my panties in the bathtub. Almost, not quite. Damn I'm a freak.

I audibly sighed as I finally felt the urine flowing out of my pussy into the lake slow itself down. My bladder was fully emptied once again... and I probably wouldn't forget this day any time soon. It was the first time I'd pissed in public at the beach... and it wouldn't be the last.

Anyway, we packed up our stuff, cleaned the sand off of us and David drove to my home in naught but our swimsuits. Even though it was mid-evening the weather was still pretty hot and even with the AC on, we were pretty fucking sweaty most of the ride home. It didn't help that I was also horny as hell. We pulled up to my driveway and got outside. He helped me bring my things indoors, my towels, umbrella and chair and the like.

When he was done he was just on his way to leave and head home... but I invited him inside. I led him by the hand to my living room and took off my bikini top, letting my modest breasts loose onto the world. They bounced freely while I walked and I noticed that my boyfriend was looking at them with an amused expression on his face. It wasn't the first time he's seen them but we haven't had sex for almost two weeks so it's uhh, been awhile I guess.

"You naughty man... you played with my pussy today in public... now you have to suffer the consequences." I roleplayed in a fake and cringe office boss-lady voice.

I sat in the armchair next to my couch and laid back. My boyfriend was about to sit in one of the reclining chairs but I told him he could just lay on the carpet beside me instead. When he got down, I reached over to him and began stroking his hair, running my fingers through it while I gazed into his eyes.

"You look tired... did you have a fun day?" I asked.

"Yeah... I had lots of fun today... thanks to you." He responded to me as he continued to admire my chest.

It made me blush to hear that. I was terrible at conversations... but they were made even worse when I was horny. I didn't know what to say really. So I decided to play with him instead... to see if I could make him hard again. I grabbed my boobs more firmly in my right hand, squeezing them together to give myself an excuse to fondle them a bit more.

"Now it's... your turn to make me have fun..." I teased while my cheeks flushed with arousal.

He grinned at my statement and gave my breast a gentle squeeze with his palm. He then slid his left hand between my thighs and pulled my bikini bottoms aside for easier access. I moaned as I spread my legs wider to offer my pussy to him. David then slipped a finger up my privates, tracing along the inner walls before pushing it in deep. He then started playing with my vagina slowly. As I felt him work me up I lifted up a bit of my ass off of the cushion to let him slide his digits in as far as they could go.

"Mmm, you're so wet." He remarked with a smile.

I nodded and groaned softly.

"Mmhmmm~" I mewled out as his fingers played with me more thoroughly.

His left thumb managed to make its way under the front of my bikini bottom and find my clitoris. He rubbed at it in a circular motion as his other fingers pleasured me. The stimulation sent me into a blissful state, I had to bite my lip to keep from moaning loudly. Sadly or maybe not so sadly it didn't work and I let out a deep happy sigh.

"I think you're ready for something bigger now aren't you?" David teased as he pulled his digits out of me and dropped his swim trunks, leaving him completely naked before me. 

Well he was wearing his watch and a college ring on his right index still but you know, penis and butt exposed means naked alright? Less clothed than me lets put it that way. He then stood up in front of me and bent down a bit until his cock was right in front of my mouth.

"Suck it." He said in a demanding but sexy tone as he held onto my short black hair.

I obeyed immediately, opening up my lips wide enough to take the tip in and swirling my tongue around the shaft. My boyfriend had a nice sized dick... about 7 inches long and quite thick. I was already well-versed in giving blowjobs though, so I had no issues going down on him like this. I always enjoyed the taste of... most men. I've had a couple penises in my mouth that tasted awful but we don't need to talk about those.

"Ahhh yeah... just like that." He moaned out loud as I worked him over and fondled his balls. 

I took all of his manhood around my lips, enjoying the feeling of having all that meat in there. I bobbed my head on his shaft while continuing to use my hand to play with his mini-men. I licked at his length occasionally, just for the sake of pleasing him like this. His dick throbbed against my tongue every few seconds from the pleasure I was giving him.

He pushed me away after a few minutes and turned me towards the couch, sitting me on the edge. He cast off my bikini bottoms and grinned, clearly enjoying my naked body. He then straddled me and kissed me as I wrapped my legs around his waist, his tongue probed at my mouth aggressively. I let him do whatever he wanted because he was so damn good at making me feel this way. Plus he had a lot more experience doing this kind of thing than me so why not let him have his fun?

It didn't take him too long before he pressed the tip of his cock against my pussy lips. My vagina took it in with a lewd wet schloping noise and I cried out with pleasure. My ass bounced freely in the open air as he started to fuck me with vigor. He leaned forward and kissed at my neck while he made love to me. He even ran his hands over my curves while he was at it; caressing my arms and shoulders while he humped away at me like I was his prize at a carnival. It was incredibly hot how aggressive he was being, and the fact that he was being so rough with me only added to my arousal.

"Oh goddd David... you feel so good inside of me." I whimpered as he fucked me like some kinda raiding barbarian.

"Aahh... shit you're tight... amazing." He grunted as he pounded into me harder and faster. 

He grabbed both sides of my upper back with his hands to hold me still while he kissed me passionately while still making love to me. I couldn't help but moan into our lips while I was getting sexually obliterated by him, my pussy muscles tightening up and quivering each time he thrust inside of me.

"Fuck yes... I'm gonna come soon..." He groaned out as he moved his hips erratically.

I knew what he meant... I was super close too. I wanted him to cum inside of me... I really did. But real life is real life. I didn't want to get pregnant, and we weren't using any protection either. We were just too horny and I couldn't hold it in anymore. I let out a sharp cry of delight as my body went through an intense orgasm. Moments later, I could feel David's hot sperm shoot across my belly and breasts. Good... he pulled himself out. My empty pussy quivered as my pleasure swept over me and I grinned as I adjusted my glasses.

"That was great." I managed to giggle.

"Yeah it was." David agreed with me. "We should probably clean up though."

I nodded in response to that, "Yeah we should." We both got up off the floor and headed to the bathroom where we washed ourselves off with soap and water. Afterwards he put on his swim trunks and left me there in the nude. We planned for another date night in two days so that would be fun. But alas... I would always remember this day far more... the first day when I pissed at the beach in secret... with my boyfriend right beside me wasn't something I would ever forget. The sex afterwards was nice too.

I've peed in the beach water several times since then but they're not really worth mentioning right now. For now, I hope you enjoyed this and keep an eye out for experience 5 and 6 which should be out soon, depending on when they're approved lol.

--

So yeah part 3 is still pending approval, it'll show up once a mod looks at it. I don't understand why I have to wait on it and part 4 went up instantly lol. Regardless I hope you all enjoy.

This was for sure the part that was embellished the most. I didn't pee beside my boyfriend in real life and his name isn't David, sorry. We did have sex when we came home that night though but he never truly understood what made me so horny. I did lol.

Regardless, even if it's not 100% accurate I hope you enjoy. Just two more parts to go and this mini series will be complete.

Edited by Vaine Steele (see edit history)

--

Here it is, experience #5. Probably my favorite peeing memory if I'm being honest. Since this incident I've pissed on my veranda dozens of times like the kinky woman I am. Usually on the weekdays though and never in the summer because I didn't wanna risk being caught by the highschooler neighbor again lol. Then again he graduated long ago so I don't know what I'm so worried about.

Anyway this was fun and simple to write. Anyone else have a parent or relative who spends an abnormally long time in the bathroom? Feel free to share your experience below I'm kinda curious if it's just the unique weirdness of my mother or if this is more common than I think. Also mom if you're reading this if I somehow die before you I love you don't hate me from whatever afterlife we end up in.

Regardless I hope you enjoyed reading exp 5. Exp 6 will be out soon probably then I'll have nothing else to share in this thread for now lol but we'll talk about that more whenever I post it.

Regardless my 6th experience I will post isn't a desperate or embarrassing moment at all. But this thread is "peeing memories I'll never forget" and for some reason... I've never forgotten this one so... I feel like posting it lol.

~Much Love, Vaine Steele.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, here it is, my last great peeing memory lol. My personal second favorite out of all the ones I've posted.

Alas I guess this is where the thread ends...

Unless it does not. I may not have anymore legit pissing moments to share as of now but I have plenty of urination fantasies rolling around in my head that I could write. I could present them in these posts for convenience even though they're not actual experiences or I could just make a new one in the omo fiction section, you can tell me which you'd prefer if your so inclined.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this one, I certainly did. It was an unforgettable piss and a great concert to boot.

~Much Love, Vaine Steele