Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Ideas for upcoming trip ?

I'm soon going on a trip alone with my wife for one night, no kids !

My wife is semi in to omo too. What should I make her do?

Any ideas are very welcome, we did this before so kind of looking for new things to try. Any tips are welcome too since we have one obstacle, my wife is onboard with the peeing/wetting part, but she gets very uncomfortable when holding, so long holds are not really an option. I am very much in to especially holds/desperation. So we usually work around that part by doing other stuff. 

Anyways I hope you want to share your ideas and experiences, and I will of course post the outcome if anyone cares to read about it 🙂

Cheers!

Pick a difficult outfit (jumpsuit etc) so she can't squat anywhere. 

Remote control vibrator which you control.

Go for few cocktails.. when she starts to feel urge use vibe to shock her .. 

Will she get back to hotel room? Will she be able to get out of bodysuit.. 

Can she cope hearing you puss loudly whist she has to wait with vibration on her clit.. 

I love it! Thanks 

11 minutes ago, Uniee said:

Pick a difficult outfit (jumpsuit etc) so she can't squat anywhere. 

Will she get back to hotel room? Will she be able to get out of bodysuit.. 

Can she cope hearing you puss loudly whist she has to wait with vibration on her clit.. 

She already loves the idea about remote controlled vibrator. 

20 hours ago, Uniee said:

Ohh! *blush* That thought!

A vibrator when you have to pee, that's just not fair *giggle*. I imagine if that happened to me, it;s intuitively grab myself with my hands to hold back the pee... only to realize the pressure from my hands is actually adding to the sensations of the vibrator. 

Honestly, I thing this would make me helplessly orgasm and wet my pants at the same time *BLUSH*.

5 hours ago, KarenWets said:

A vibrator when you have to pee, that's just not fair *giggle*. I imagine if that happened to me, it;s intuitively grab myself with my hands to hold back the pee... only to realize the pressure from my hands is actually adding to the sensations of the vibrator. 

Honestly, I thing this would make me helplessly orgasm and wet my pants at the same time *BLUSH*.

There's some Japanese videos along that theme on this site...

On 1/23/2023 at 1:17 PM, KarenWets said:

Thanks for the thought, you describe it very well!! 

I can almost imagine how it would turn out. Definitely going to do that! 

I will post the outcome 😉

On 1/23/2023 at 9:17 AM, KarenWets said:

And what about having a dick inside your pussy while you are desperate to pee?

I recommend engaging in whatever she likes first. Making a woman feel like a queen, will open her up to treating her man like a king. 

I've been married for over 10 years. My wife knows about my pee fetish, and will go as far as an occasional squirt during sex, which is really all I can ask for. I've never noticeably wet my pants in front of my wife. She has discovered wet clothes from time to time, but I don't recall her even ever seeing me in wet pants. I've wanted to do this for many years, but have chickened out.  With a family, the opportunities to do stuff like this is slim.

The closest I came to doing this, was at a hotel, drunk, after a wedding. We immediately went at it, and a small puddle caused me to cum rather quickly, but she was still horny. I put my pants back on, and went to town on her. I eventually moved to kneel by the side of the bed. While I was performing oral sex on her I peed my pants, making me hard again, but I stripped down to have sex again. I didn't want to throw anymore curves into an already awesome evening. 

Next time we have this chance, I kinda want to lead off by wetting my pants and finally see her reaction.

On 1/25/2023 at 5:51 PM, Violet_N said:

If you're driving there, you could play a little game where she drinks a lot of water and has to hold it for X amount of miles/kilometres. Start out small, but gradually up the distance and amount of water.

I like the idea, but something happens when she is in a car, she can hold for insane amounts of time, and in my country, we can't go that far without driving in to the water 😛 

On 1/25/2023 at 6:16 PM, faffef said:

And what about having a dick inside your pussy while you are desperate to pee?

We did that many times, that is hot too, but more often than not she looses it quite fast. Every time "it" goes in she leaks. I like to see the desperation, I like to see her crossing her legs, and loosing it in one go.

On 1/25/2023 at 6:32 PM, Acura17 said:

Next time we have this chance, I kinda want to lead off by wetting my pants and finally see her reaction.

What you have written indicates that she is open minded, so she will probably not react bad. I have wet myself sometimes in front of my husband, and it´s a special thrill to it. Just the confession "I have peed my pants", a quick look down a the wet stains, and a sheepish look at my husband. One time he just said "Oh honey, just go and change", and another time he said "I can see that", and kissed me.

She knows about your fetish. But I will suggest that you do not do it in a sexual context, that can ruin it for her. Just do it anytime when it´s not expected, at home a normal evening for exampel, and therefore not a big deal.

Edited by Helena (see edit history)