Sign In

Ideal fetish combo

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Desperation and foot fetish is one of mine. I love female feet, seeing a desperate girl tripping, crossing her legs, maybe one foot on top of the other at in a sort of pee dance manor. That's my ideal

Omo and Bondage

Yes!  Love POV where you can see the feet, and the growing puddle around them. Preferably barefoot, sandals or flats. If flats, then the emptying of them as well. Probably a favorite video right

Posted Images

On 1/30/2023 at 5:53 PM, Metalholding said:

I'm a little surprised that there aren't that many BDSM suggestions given how more or less mainstream it is nowadays. Although I guess we aren't that mainstream ourselves. 

Anyway, I'm not a huge BDSM person, but I've dabbled in it. Combining it with omo seems like an obvious choice. As long as everyone involved is having fun, it can be pretty hot.

I completely agree.  I mostly enjoy the agony and discipline involved with holding, so adding BDSM to this just seems like a natural extension.  Especially since at times I can be a bit of a bladder sadist. 😈

• 4 months later...

@Vapordrops

"I’ve always loved the idea of extreme desperation for female characters. Bonus points if the character is a fantasy creature. Ex. Lamia, Mermaid, Dragon, etc"

I have a story on my list I haven't gotten around to writing at that was going to be about the story of The Little Mermaid but focusing on the fact that when she becomes human she can't just pee in the water whenever she happens to be anymore and now must use a restroom and she finds it difficult to deal with.

Wetting dare games where I maybe stay dry and maybe get soaked + doing it in my best jeans and shirts so its like way wrong if I gotta pee (but not really!).

Dare games like playing 21 with one dice. Its way quick and the loser's gotta pee

Or like having to roll like 3 dice and multiply them and stay online that many minutes so anybody can dare me to piss and make me do it.

Or like each person have a deck of cards and get to pick a safe suit and a double suit. The other person says how many cards down they hafta use. And you either pee the number on the card or if its the safe suit the other player hasta pee the number. the double suit is just what it sounds like.

On 7/18/2023 at 1:12 PM, DesperateJill said:

@Vapordrops

"I’ve always loved the idea of extreme desperation for female characters. Bonus points if the character is a fantasy creature. Ex. Lamia, Mermaid, Dragon, etc"

I have a story on my list I haven't gotten around to writing at that was going to be about the story of The Little Mermaid but focusing on the fact that when she becomes human she can't just pee in the water whenever she happens to be anymore and now must use a restroom and she finds it difficult to deal with.

Oh yes I definitely want to see that!

It's *definitely* not for everyone, but in addition to omo, I have a huge chastity/ abstinence kink. I feel like the two fetishes compliment each other nicely because it takes a similar amount of discipline and self control to not use the restroom when I really have to urinate as it does not to have sexual intercourse or bring myself to orgasm when I'm extremely horny. Sometimes it's hard because thoughts of a sexual situation or image get stuck in my mind, and all I want to do is get off, but overall I love feeling like I have true mastery over my own body and urges.

Omo and satin panties/lingerie. I love when a woman says “I can’t hold it anymore”, “I’m just gonna go ahead and go in my panties”, or some variation thereof and then proceeds to pull her skirt up/pants down (only a bit - I also love watching the dark streaks spreading out of her crotch) and then have an accident in her satin panties. This definitely came from my first ever omo experience and first ever orgasm. 

FWIW, I enjoy these two fetishes so much I do it myself as often as I can. I *love* the way wet satin panties look and feel. Almost every time that I can think of where I’ve lost control and cum in my pants, it’s involved either watching an attractive woman wet her satin panties and whatever else she was wearing, or peeing my panties myself. 

On 7/18/2023 at 2:12 PM, DesperateJill said:

@Vapordrops

Oo ~ that sounds like an interesting story. I’ll definitely read it if you ever decide to post it! 

• 2 weeks later...

Desperation, omorashi, preferable females with enough clothing with as much pee as possible. Just panty peeing often doesn't do it for me as a whole. 

I would like to be peed on, but rather while she is wetting herself, not just she standing above me peeing on me, although I could still enjoy it. 

Orgasm denial on her and then making her cum so she goes totally blank. The more turned on she is, the more she enjoys sexual interaction, the more I love it. 

Licking her wet panties although I'm not into drinking pee. 

Lastly I'm a simple guy, making women happy, maybe making them squirt and enjoying her practising omorashi in every way. 

For me, omo is activated by my other fetishes. My main fetish is rubber and shiny things.

When you wet in rubber, it feels warm and good. You are protected if you have enough rubber on because the sweat and pee will just pool up in your boots. Nobody can tell what is going on in the suit. And your stuff is not going to get any pee on it.

The rubber clothing looks futuristic and cool. And it feels amazing.

Edited by wetsuit (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

Current one is omo + macrophilia. I recently *almost* found someone who I thought would let me do that as he seemed pretty open minded. But it turned out he has no interest in omorashi. So now I'm just fantasising about having some insanely tall guy pin me down and pee all over me! Currently Jason Momoa! 😇

This is a tough one, though I will say that any combination that plays on one another would be ideal.  For example, bondage.  Having a dom control when you go and where.  If you have an accident, you get put in a diaper or something.

Someone else mentioned playing dice and other games with rules for peeing.  I used to hold it and mentally play little gambits where if I didn't beat x level in y video game, I would cause a little wet spot in my pants.  There may have been a few times where I threw the fight and pretend I tried my hardest to beat it, but lost, so now I have to create a wet spot.  I would typically stuff some tissues down the front of my pants to create a makeshift diaper so it didn't show up and cause suspicion in my family.

I have also fantasized about something that I would not dare try in real life as it could be dangerous, but I have thought about getting pretty desperate and then having a woman sit on my face until I pass out.  I wonder if losing consciousness would cause the bladder muscles to relax enough that it would cause a pants wetting accident.

Oh, again going with the whole bondage thing, I also like the idea of wearing clothes that would be difficult to get off in time to be able to go pee.  Thinking a pair of shorts or leggings (something that covers the legs), then maybe a 1 piece women's swimsuit (prevents the leggings or shorts from being pulled down or to the side to be able to pee out of it) and maybe a shirt and belt or something over top of it.  Basically, the idea is to prevent being able to easily pull anything out of the way to keep it dry and everything has to be removed sequentially.