Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Ideal fetish combo

Knee high boots + omo is my personal favourite. Make it so they’re made from leather, I personally like to Pair them with white or beige jodhpurs/jeans, or a light colour of leggings like grey, red or white. Love the boots filling with my piss and love the way it looks with the clothes, dry and wet. 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Desperation and foot fetish is one of mine. I love female feet, seeing a desperate girl tripping, crossing her legs, maybe one foot on top of the other at in a sort of pee dance manor. That's my ideal

Omo and Bondage

Yes!  Love POV where you can see the feet, and the growing puddle around them. Preferably barefoot, sandals or flats. If flats, then the emptying of them as well. Probably a favorite video right

Posted Images

Guest BigeBigeboye100
2 hours ago, YassmineK said:

Knee high boots + omo is my personal favourite. Make it so they’re made from leather, I personally like to Pair them with white or beige jodhpurs/jeans, or a light colour of leggings like grey, red or white. Love the boots filling with my piss and love the way it looks with the clothes, dry and wet. 

I second this. Knee high boots and tight jeans in wetting videos are so damn good.

8 hours ago, BigeBigeboye100 said:

I second this. Knee high boots and tight jeans in wetting videos are so damn good.

Can confirm that it also feels amazing too. Walking around with boots filled with piss and I love the way it looks on me. 

And one other actually, one which I’ve never tried but really want to try, bondage/handcuffs + omo. I love the idea of being handcuffed to something and being desperate to piss, the idea of there literally being no way out aside to piss myself is one i absolutely love 

Mine is pull-ups +bathroom control + age-play

Being in pull-ups and having to ask permission to use a training potty, being observed by my Dom while using it or told to hold it. When I end up wetting my pull-up I get a punishment, like a spanking or corner-time in the wet pull-up…

Being incontinent is great for my ABDL lifestyle but it really put a dent into my kink life. My favorite fetish combo is now kind of impossible for me.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/27/2023 at 11:49 PM, YassmineK said:

i wish there was more videos of chicks peeing into their boots they are so damn hot

My favourite combo is omo + school role-play

You have a situation in which bathroom use is being controlled: "no, wait until the end of class" followed by the humiliation of an accident in a group setting.

1862664235_Screenshot2022-11-03at09_16_34.thumb.png.5ab33ac9d06c322807371036650c6ca9.png

There are quite a few school role-play events around, but they cater for BDSM - being spanked for messing around in class. 

In some of the ones that I've attended there has been a girl that has had to ask to go to the toilet. In one a girls was told "no" as she had already been and it was clear that she was just trying to get out of class. Then other girls started to complain that they also needed to go. One even commented that it was getting "really painful."

In the end the teacher let them all go. Oh well. 

I'd like to see a school role-play event where omo is a central theme. Participants dress in school uniforms and also bring spare clothes of their choice.

Toilets are available before class, but no one uses them even though they've filled up on liquids. I would go for caffeinated drinks as they make the bladder fill faster.

Soon bottoms squirm on chairs and hands are raised: "can I go to the toilet please, Miss?"

687983121_Screenshot2022-10-31at04_38_47.png.18db75f2efe0fb3c03115e2c23014d92.png

Guess what, the answer is no.

It's not long before someone loses control of his or her bladder.

What happens next could be pre-agreed or improvised. 

• Being taken to the nurse's office for a clean up and change
  • Being cleaned up and changed in front of the class
  • Being made to clean up your own puddle then stand in a corner with your wet bottom on show
  • Being changed into a diaper
  • Being spanked in front of the class with your wet underwear around your ankles
  • If you run out of a change of clothes, being made to go naked for the rest of the class
  • Any combination of these

553186556_Screenshot2022-03-03at09_27_08.png.ef469a54e3642e89953b2921563fa321.png

Oh dear, this girl has received the spanking, corner time and has run out of spares.

A great event for those that love humiliation, seeing and receiving, and the chance to indulge in some spanking as well if desired.

Of course, it wouldn't be fair if the teaching staff were able to nip out and use the toilet.

682723290_Screenshot2022-11-03at09_00_45.thumb.png.c0670f7ef82d8ce6392d761593705abd.png

And yes, before you ask, what started me on my omo journey was making a puddle on the classroom floor. {blush}

Omo + lesbian cheating/cuckold (woman cheats on man with a woman)

I like it when the cheating lady is on her hands and knees, her lez lover's pleasuring her pussy with her hand while her tongue is deep inside her bumhole rimming her. The hotwife is desperate to go but at the same time can't let it stop....she starts leaking onto her lesbian's hand but luckily she's into that 😉 Eventually it ends with her climaxing and peeing on the bed. Lo and behold they've discovered a whole new kink for their illicit secret lesbian trysts 😋

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Simpfan4

If I ever get into age play, I would be a rebellious child who refuses to potty train. I would want to omo and hold until bursting rather than obediently use the potty.