Sign In

Ideal fetish combo

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Desperation and foot fetish is one of mine. I love female feet, seeing a desperate girl tripping, crossing her legs, maybe one foot on top of the other at in a sort of pee dance manor. That's my ideal

Omo and Bondage

Yes!  Love POV where you can see the feet, and the growing puddle around them. Preferably barefoot, sandals or flats. If flats, then the emptying of them as well. Probably a favorite video right

Posted Images

I have a female desperation Omo fetish and most of my others are extensions of that. I like pregnancy, or any form of belly expansion that presses on the bladder. I like medical things that press on the bladder, especially ultrasound.  I love clothing that restricts peeing and/or presses on the bladder, and related to all that I love latex covering/body painting that would make it impossible for the wearer to pee.  I have an unrelated kink for forms of breath play, but I think I just like forms of pressure and endurance, which link that back to bladders after all.   Oh and shyness/submission inhibiting peeing. Combinations from these things and variations on a theme! 

2 minutes ago, potte said:

Yes! 

Love POV where you can see the feet, and the growing puddle around them. Preferably barefoot, sandals or flats. If flats, then the emptying of them as well. Probably a favorite video right there 🙂

Flats are a serious obsession of mine! Dunno if you like dudes but you might like a few of my videos..............

21 minutes ago, 933 said:

Flats are a serious obsession of mine! Dunno if you like dudes but you might like a few of my videos..............

I'd say yes and no. I am straight, but I have before enjoyed videos and pics that was of a crossdresser, with really feminine feet. 

But if you do flats, then I'd love to give it a shot, I take it they're uploaded here?

Are you yourself in to both men and women ? :)

29 minutes ago, potte said:

I'd say yes and no. I am straight, but I have before enjoyed videos and pics that was of a crossdresser, with really feminine feet. 

But if you do flats, then I'd love to give it a shot, I take it they're uploaded here?

Are you yourself in to both men and women ? 🙂

I like women, trans and I some times like to watch guys. I kinda see it as "Im enjoying what Im watching" and try not to label it like

Have a look at my Vk https://vk.com/id272304088 and yeah, I got some stuff uploaded here aswell

25 minutes ago, 933 said:

I like women, trans and I some times like to watch guys. I kinda see it as "Im enjoying what Im watching" and try not to label it like

Have a look at my Vk https://vk.com/id272304088 and yeah, I got some stuff uploaded here aswell

Same here. But still it has to be feminine 🙂

Saw your vid in black flats, well It's really cute. Damn you had to go! 

This topic in general is something I find interesting. Do you do it to feel like a woman? Or you just enjoy the sight? 

On 1/23/2023 at 12:03 PM, potte said:

Same here. But still it has to be feminine 🙂

Saw your vid in black flats, well It's really cute. Damn you had to go! 

This topic in general is something I find interesting. Do you do it to feel like a woman? Or you just enjoy the sight? 

There are a few factors to my fetish. I wonder when I see a nicely dressed woman how it would feel if she wet herself, the I tend to seek it out...... The other aspect is I like the humiliation aspect of it. Im over 16 stone, bald, bearded body builder / power lifter. Im intimidating even when I try not to be (so Im told). Now imagine seeing that wearing women's jeans and shoes, desperately wetting himself............ My legs look quite good in women's jeans despite their size as there is very little fat on them, and I certainly dont have the most masculine looking feet. I have fully cross dressed before and gone out in office heels and pissed myself...... that was amazing. Sadly lost the video when I changed Pcs a while back. 

Edited by 933 (see edit history)
On 1/22/2023 at 11:03 AM, potte said:

I love female feet, seeing a desperate girl tripping, crossing her legs, maybe one foot on top of the other at in a sort of pee dance manor.

This. Feet and pee are the perfect combo. Applies for holding, like you described above or, even better, sitting on a heel to hold it.

Just as great are pee soaked tights, stockings and socks or dripping wet feet in a puddle.

6 hours ago, 933 said:

There are a few factors to my fetish. I wonder when I see a nicely dressed woman how it would feel if she wet herself, the I tend to seek it out...... The other aspect is I like the humiliation aspect of it (to the point that I saw a few messing videos lately that I actually found kinda hot despite not being into it, I might give it a go). Im over 16 stone, bald, bearded body builder / power lifter. Im intimidating even when I try not to be (so Im told). Now imagine seeing that wearing women's jeans and shoes, desperately wetting himself............ My legs look quite good in women's jeans despite their size as there is very little fat on them, and I certainly dont have the most masculine looking feet. I have fully cross dressed before and gone out in office heels and pissed myself...... that was amazing. Sadly lost the video when I changed Pcs a while back. 

I know that feeling too well!!! Unfortunately I am not brave enough to try it out for real. I am totally obsessed with feeling how to wet and pee like a girl. I only tried it at home like in the bathroom. I dressed up in a long skirt after a long hold, my legs was soaked! it was the greatest feeling ever. That is probably the most I have done in that regard. Other times I did it nude, just tried to "make it look girly", squatting to pee etc. My feet are not very masculine either, I'm only a size 42(eur) which is pretty small for a guy in todays standards. Probably the largest for a girl. I wouldn't call it a fetish for me, more an experience. And that is how far that it goes, I have dark hairs all over, so making me crossdress for real would be a huge task. 

A shame you lost the vid, though. I must say you look nice in flats 🙂!

17 minutes ago, potte said:

I know that feeling too well!!! Unfortunately I am not brave enough to try it out for real. I am totally obsessed with feeling how to wet and pee like a girl. I only tried it at home like in the bathroom. I dressed up in a long skirt after a long hold, my legs was soaked! it was the greatest feeling ever. That is probably the most I have done in that regard. Other times I did it nude, just tried to "make it look girly", squatting to pee etc. My feet are not very masculine either, I'm only a size 42(eur) which is pretty small for a guy in todays standards. Probably the largest for a girl. I wouldn't call it a fetish for me, more an experience. And that is how far that it goes, I have dark hairs all over, so making me crossdress for real would be a huge task. 

A shame you lost the vid, though. I must say you look nice in flats 🙂!

Thank you 😂😃 I think you should treat yourself to a pair of flats, even if it's just for use in the bath...... Kinda how I started out and look where that got me. Iv even been caught doing this while filming myself 😂 that was a massive turn on. I like peeing in all different types of shoes mind, trainers can feel really nice (and I have a thing for them aswell). I like to film it because it the next best thing to having someone watch you