Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How desperate do you have to be? A patience test poll with 1/10 scale

How desperate do you have to be? A patience test poll with 1/10 scale  

72 members have voted

1. 1. how desperate do you have to be to start looking for a bathroom?

• 1/10 - you look for a bathroom all the time
    • 2/10 - if you just drank a lot
    • 3/10 - you feel a very slight urge
    • 4/10 - you notice your urge if you are idle
    • 5/10 - the urge is very noticeable
    • 6/10 - its starting to get uncomfortable; maybe you begin showing physical signs
    • 7/10 - its noticeably uncomfortable
    • 8/10 - its impossible to ignore; you are very desperate
    • 9/10 - you are bursting period.
    • 10/10 - you are leaking and will wet yourself in minutes
  2. 2. how desperate do you have to be to go to the bathroom

• 1/10 - you go to a bathroom all the time (every 10-20 minutes)
    • 6/10 - its starting to get uncomfortable; maybe you begin showing physical signs
  3. 3. at what point would you point out your urge to somebody around you?

• 1/10 - you constant remind them

It was a bit hard to be exact but basically I always start looking for a bathroom whenever I'm in a new place just so I know where it is when I actually need it. Generally speaking I will go to the bathroom when I feel any type of slight or noticeable urge and I will mention it to others when I need to find a bathroom or otherwise will just get up and go to the bathroom without saying anything. If I am in a situation where a bathroom is not readily available though I will probably get more insistent about finding one as my urge increases.

Well I'll look for potential bathrooms at just a slight urge usually, but the other ones are hard to answer. I'll use a bathroom at anything above a 3 depending on the situation. 

And depending on who I'm with it may take more or less need to be vocal about it. If I'm with close friends/my bf I'll probably tell them/him early on at a 3 or 4 but if I'm with people I don't know as well I could wait until a 6 or even 8/9

Fun poll.

For looking, I answered twice. I kinda always look for a bathroom right when I get somewhere just out of habit and curiosity, but not necessarily with much effort or intensity. However, if I get to the point where I can't ignore it I will more actively look, hoping that the bathroom is just hard to find. Obviously in that situation I would then use it once I found it, instead of returning to where I was and conspicuously holding it for a little longer.

By that same token, I usually have to be absolutely dying before I actually tell anyone "I have to pee." I usually just say "excuse me for a moment" or even just walk away without saying anything. It's because of how strongly I enjoy the kink that I feel very uncomfortable actually bringing it up so directly. It's almost a guilt thing, because it feels like I'm projecting it onto others by discussing a situation that is legitimately distressing to me, but also legitimately arousing to me. I also have wicked, wicked social anxiety so that surely plays another part into it.

On 1/20/2023 at 9:47 PM, DesperateJill said:

It was a bit hard to be exact but basically I always start looking for a bathroom whenever I'm in a new place just so I know where it is when I actually need it. Generally speaking I will go to the bathroom when I feel any type of slight or noticeable urge and I will mention it to others when I need to find a bathroom or otherwise will just get up and go to the bathroom without saying anything. If I am in a situation where a bathroom is not readily available though I will probably get more insistent about finding one as my urge increases.

This basically describes me!