Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Role Reversal – 5

By: Heather23               Edited by: DaddyRich

Chapter 5 - Saturday morning

I was anxious to see how my baby prisoner was doing and walked down the hall to his room. Chris was sleeping. He looked adorable, and I wanted to straddle him to make love, but that would have to wait.

"Is my favorite little diaper slave awake yet?"

"Does Christy need her diaper changed?" Chris woke up and I approached his bed.

"Let me check your diaper to see if you were a good girl and wet it like you were told." I could tell by Chris's panicked face that he didn't do as he was told. I slid my hand under his plastic panties and down into his diaper. It was dry.

"So baby has a hard time listening to Mommy?"

"I see that baby is hard, is that keeping baby from wetting her diaper?"

I put my next plan into action.

"Since baby doesn't wet yet on command, I must show you how it is done." I produced a funnel with a flexible tube attached to it. I reached over and put the flexible tubing down the front of Chris's diaper and held the funnel in my hand.

"If Christy won't wet, then I will show you how it is done." I removed my panties and made sure that Chris could see exactly what I was doing. I climbed up on the bed and moved so that I was kneeling over Chris's chest. My legs were on each side of his chest and my pussy was staring him right in his face.

"Watch closely Christy, I want to make sure you see how to wet a diaper." I put the funnel between my legs and pressed it firmly against my pussy.

"Mommy needs to pee so badly after such a long night." I closed my eyes and relaxed my muscles the best I could. Chris knew what was about to happen to him and squirmed in his bonds to try and resist. It was pointless. At first, it was difficult to pee into the funnel because I was having trouble relaxing enough to pee. The delay worked to my advantage because I could feel Chris continue to squirm under me, and it just made his anticipation last that much longer. I took one last breath, released it slowly and started to pee into the funnel.

I didn't want to miss Chris's expression, so I opened my eyes while I continued to pee. My pee made a hissing noise as it hit the plastic funnel and I rocked back and forth while I emptied my bladder. With my free hand I made sure that the end of the funnel's hose never escaped Chris's waiting diaper. Chris's expression seemed obvious. He looked startled, but it appeared that he liked what was going on. I know how nice a diaper feels as it becomes heavy and wet and now Chris was able to experience that same feeling. It took awhile to finish peeing, but I finally finished. I removed the damp panty that was still lodged in Chris's mouth and moved closer to Chris's face until my legs straddled his face. I instructed Chris to place his tongue through the front of his O ring gag and he complied.

"Christy, I have just peed, and I need you to clean me up with your tongue." It was a bit of a struggle, but Chris pushed his tongue through the leather circle and touched my pussy. I took his head in my hands and moved it around to make sure that I was thoroughly licked clean.

"Christy, you are at least good for something."

I reached down and pulled the tube end of the funnel from Chris's diaper. I then turned around on Chris's chest so that my face was looking at his diaper and Chris had an intimate view of my ass. I backed up so that my butt was pressed against his face.

"Christy, you know what to do...lick me slave!" I in turn put my lips to the outside of his diaper and kissed his hard throbbing cock through the plastic material. I massaged his diaper with my hands as my kissing continued. Chris was doing a great job with his tongue and I knew if I continued playing with Chris, or he continued licking me, we would both explode with huge orgasms. But that would have to wait, because I wanted to keep Chris at the brink of sexual fulfillment. I knew that if I waited, Chris would be a more willing but somewhat frustrated slave. It would also provide me with even more motivation to torture poor Chris and watch his frustration grow.

I climbed off of Chris's chest and saw the disappointed look on his face.

"It seems like the name Christy is fitting for you so that is your name for the rest of the weekend, understood?" Chris reluctantly nodded.

"I am going to take my shower and then come back and get you ready for the day."

"You are in a pretty wet diaper, but it is my pee and not yours that is keeping you warm and comfy."

"You still have not wet your first diaper, but I think that will change."

"Oh by the way, don't go anywhere while I am in the shower."

"Relax my little diaper slave and welcome to my old world of surrender."

To Be Continued…