Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hi,
Today was an experience for me (a fun one)
I recently discovered the website getdare.com and i found some fun holding/diaper challenges.
The challenge i decided to do today was a diaper challenge. The challenge was setup in such a way that from the start i could only see step one and once i had completed that i could move on to step 2.
So all i knew going into the challenge was that i had to start by drinking some water and waiting until i had to pee i had to be squirming.
So i did as instructed. I expected step 2 to be to diaper up. So i waited until i was squirming. and then i unlocked step 2. To my dismay the sadistic maker of the challenge then told me to wait 30 more minutes. And these were some difficult minutes, i was squirming, potty dancing  you know the routine...  I almost peed my pants while waiting.
Alas, finally i made it the full 30 mins to step 3 and that step was to.... pee my pants after feeling the warmth run down my legs i went to the next step and i could finally put on a diaper.
I am not going to bore you with all the other steps but that diaper got it tough lol. I peed in it so much it turned into the wettest diaper i have ever worn It was so squishy, soft, went and heavy. It made me so horny. To bad i am not allowed to orgasm right now otherwise it would have been such a nice nut