Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pull Ups At Work

Guest Dribble girl

Guest Dribble girl

So, my husband and I have had a pee fetish for a long time but we have never mentioned pull ups. However, due to illness my bladder is struggling and not even descreet pads have been containing leaks for the past few days. This has left me with no choice than to use adult supermarket pull ups for work today. 

I can't deny I'm more excited than embarrassed by this and am really looking forward to the feel of it filling slightly when I leak. 

I know i wont be able to fill it as the bulge would be noticeable to others but I can't wait to see what it will feel like by the time I head home. 

My only concern is that I'm going to like it too much but it won't be something my husband wants to persue. How ever we will see how I feel after a work shift of using it. Maybe it won't be as good as I'm expecting. 

I use quite thick pads and tried pull ups at home for the first time a few days ago.  Maybe I got the wrong ones or leaked too fast but to be honest I wasn't all that impressed.  They look nice and are comfortable to wear but they didn't seem to hold as well as my pad.  I'd be nervous of leaks.

Hopefully you enjoyed yours and had some fun times with only the good kind of leaks.  😄

On 1/24/2023 at 7:31 PM, HoldingIsFun said:

I use quite thick pads and tried pull ups at home for the first time a few days ago.  Maybe I got the wrong ones or leaked too fast but to be honest I wasn't all that impressed.  They look nice and are comfortable to wear but they didn't seem to hold as well as my pad.  I'd be nervous of leaks.

Hopefully you enjoyed yours and had some fun times with only the good kind of leaks.  😄

My GF had the same concerns in the beginning, we went through a few different brands/styles of pull-ups before deciding on the always discreets for her. Sometimes it’s a bit of trial and error. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, wetskipants said:

I tried wearing a pull-up to work a week ago. Had been thinking about it for ages. The idea of peeing in the middle of the office with no one any the wiser was a thrilling idea. But when I got to it, I couldn't bring myself to do it! I started worrying about leaks. Maybe it will just take a few goes ...

Has anyone else had this kind of experience?

You’d need more than a pull-up to pee with confidence (properly). A few naughty squirts here and there, on the other hand….