Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Milovana Omorashi Desperation Challenge

Hey all! I’m currently doing the Milovana Omorashi Desperation Challenge by @Mycall. I’m wearing leggings and a tank top. I don’t feel anything yet so we’re starting with Level 0. I’ll update as I go! 

4:25 PM

One glass of water down! I’m sure there’s many to go! 🙂 

Looks like we’re starting with a YouTube video and a 15 minute wait. I’ll check in after.

5:02

Next up, push-ups! Let’s do this! 

5:05

More exercises. Jumping jacks this time!

4 minutes ago, Seifer69 said:

You'll be fine

Yeah I think so for now.

5:10

Let out a small spurt of pee. Well, I’m not sure if I can make it a small leak or not but here goes nothing!

I did manage to let out a spurt but it was bigger than I thought. Got a tennis ball sized wet patch now on my leggings. 😞 

5:14

On to level 2 as I’d probably be going potty by now. Time to drink glass number 5. I gotta say, all this water is making me a little cold and jittery on top of trying to hold it. Looks like the challenge wants me to go out for a walk. Good thing I have a coat long enough to cover this very visible wet patch. It also says it’ll take about 15 minutes. I’ll report back then if nothing changes.

6 minutes ago, Seifer69 said:

You're not going to fail

You're going to win

Thanks but it’s getting pretty urgent.

5:35

More water…this makes 6 glasses I think? I’m easily an 8/10 now and that walk made it so much urgent. I literally can’t sit still now. I’m going to be on level 3 soon I think. I feel myself wanting to spurting when I’m not pee dancing or jiggling my legs.

I’m going to attempt an exercise but I’m not sure I won’t explode.

5:39

Yeah, I’m on level 3 now. Just had a big spurt. The wet patch hasn’t grown any yet but it’s there and darker than before. 

I need 40 points and only have 33!!! Ughhh!!

5:50

Shew I made it home but I am fully desperate! I don’t think anyone saw me and thankfully I was able to stop the spurts while I was out. I am very cold still and I really really need to go soon!!

Nooo another timer!! I’m sweating and shaking I have to go so bad!!! And now a stupid timer?!? I’m not gonna make it I don’t think…

5:53

The floodgates burst open followed by the timer by about 3 seconds. The pee rushed out of me and down onto the floor like a bolt of lightning. My body was shaking but the relief felt soooo good!! I peed for a good minute and a half. I’m definitely proud of this hold. 

My leggings are probably 90% soaking wet. In hindsight, I should’ve worn panties as it would have probably helped hold it back but oh well. It’s been a few minutes now and I’m still shaking. I’m going to clean up and take a hot bath. I’ll return shortly with my final verdict.

Final thoughts on this challenge:

It’s very, very fun. It pushed me further than any recent challenge has and I’d definitely recommend it to anyone. It’s very thrilling and always you to tailor it to your own needs. Say you’re absolutely bursting but only at level 1, you can skip to 2 in the middle of challenges. There’s no stuck at the beginning feel and it makes it much more easy to accomplish. I also really liked the points system. If you don’t have enough to move on to the next stage then you have to keep holding to the best of your ability. It still does give the option to skip ahead to finish but it’s like a “are you sure you can’t keep going” kinda thing.

My only gripe is I wish the optional public stuff was a little bit clearer. The ending I chose was supposed to end outside but my emergency pee brain thought it only meant to be outside for the timer then go back inside. It actually meant you were supposed to wet yourself outside. 

Overall, I’d give it a 8/10. Definitely worth trying at least a few more times.