Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What do you do when you're home alone?

Last year I lived in a big house with roommates, but they were both gone for about 3 whole months. I had the house to myself and in unit laundry so I figured it was a great time to try some things.

Several times I filled up as much as I could, then lied on top of a towel on the floor. I would bunch up some of it to push on my bladder, then as I got close to desperate, I moved to push on my crotch to hold on a bit more and really feel the warmth and pressure when I finally let go. When I couldn't wait anymore I would pee through my underwear and soak them, the towel, and the floor. It felt incredible.

It was a lot of clean up so I didn't do it as much as I would have liked, but it was still an amazing experience to wet myself somewhere I usually couldn't.

I live alone now but shared building laundry, so I've never wet clothes here. But without sharing a bathroom, I play holding games all the time and can really push it.

Do you ever have extended time alone at home to experiment or indulge? What have you tried? Is it more fun living alone or with people?

I live alone and work out of my home office, so it's a gift but kind of a curse too. When I lived with people it felt more risque to hold, not knowing if someone would be in the bathroom as my bladder was giving me the countdown to jump into the shower or risk wetting the carpet. Meanwhile, living on my own means I can hold as long as I want and wet where I want, albiet, it's usually either in the backyard ,the side yard, or in my office chair after a video meeting. 

Home alone is a rarity with a family but, if the opportunity presents itself, there's a high chance I'll make the most of it. Something that can't be done quickly and discreetly with others in the house like a pre-shower wetting. It might involve making puddles that need to be cleaned up (bed, floor, chair, etc), dressing up in unusual items, or maybe even messing, which requires a bit of guaranteed clean-up time. Love home-alone time!

I live in a house alone but with shared ownership so I have to hide the clothes or wash them on my own. so on certain nights when everyone went to sleep I take the opportunity to put a huge bag that I got the size of a large towel under the sheets of my bed and I have hidden a black cotton pants that I only use to urinate in them, so I proceed to lie on the protected bed on my back, I cover myself with the blanket and I start to urinate pretending and imagining that I am sleeping and I urinate on myself while I sleep, then I take off the blanket to see my mess and I start to masturbate in my wet clothes until I cum When I finish, the first thing I do is take off my pants and put them in water while I remove the protector from my bed and if the urine stain on the sheets is not that big, I simply put a fan on it for a few minutes until it dries and then I put it on. clothes perfume so as not to change the sheets, then I take a shower and then I wash the pants and let them dry overnight in my room with the fan so the next day nobody knows that I urinated since nobody finds the wet pants, the The sheets are dry and they don't smell of pee and I do it at night so that no one comes in by surprise to see how I am washing a pissed pants or that they see me go to the shower with the pissed pants. I hide the pants in a closed drawer wrapped in the bag that I use as a protector, both obviously dry and perfumed so that they do not emit the smell of pee and no one suspects when entering my room.

The last time my wife was out and I had the house to myself, I did try a few things and also in general just wet myself a lot. As a whole, I usually just wet myself on the floor or in my chair while gaming onto the floor. The chair did have a towel on it and was easy to clean up. Floor was also easy to clean being hardwood. Though I did try some diapers for the first time, which was actually rather enjoyable to me, and I also tried wetting the bed as well. Only on purpose, couldn't get myself to do it while asleep...yet. Couldn't quite say wether alone or living with others is better. The thrill of doing it while someone is home is a VERY naughty thrill, but being alone DOES give you a lot more freedom to enjoy, so pros and cons to both I suppose