Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, waguy762 said:

Spanking just goes sooooo well with pull-ups/diapers !

I have a bit of a scale on spankings.

There are sexual spankings, painful but more of a turn on really.

A Funishment spanking… not truly a punishment but more focused on the pain aspect of pleasure.

A Punishment spanking leaves me with a truly red butt and that feeling of naughtiness, especially when I was scolded during the spanking.

And then there is the type of truly mind-breaking spanking I can't get on my own… A spanking that leaves me a sobbing broken little baby.
This one is more about the following "It's all better now" part for me, to be held by mommy or daddy and be comforted while I cry into their shoulder.

On 2/12/2023 at 1:47 PM, TheCrazyOne said:

I have a bit of a scale on spankings.

There are sexual spankings, painful but more of a turn on really.

A Funishment spanking… not truly a punishment but more focused on the pain aspect of pleasure.

A Punishment spanking leaves me with a truly red butt and that feeling of naughtiness, especially when I was scolded during the spanking.

And then there is the type of truly mind-breaking spanking I can't get on my own… A spanking that leaves me a sobbing broken little baby.
This one is more about the following "It's all better now" part for me, to be held by mommy or daddy and be comforted while I cry into their shoulder.

Exactly how the ones I give my GF are. True punishments are rare but happen about 6-7 times a year