• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Teeth gritted Hopefully you are soaked.. 🤩

Uniee out

So... Went to loo about 6.30am.. de-snowed car and left for work. Didn't really feel need to go before work .. then came break time , I forgot I had a meeting which lasted whole of break... 

1 minute ago, KarenWets said:

Do you wear incontinence pads? I’m too proud to buy those ☺️ (and a period pad is practically always enough to contain my sneeze leaks)

Only wore protection once when I broke my knee and couldn't get around in time...

But luckily we had lots left over from before my nan passed so I've stolen some nanna pants...

Got a litre of cranberry to drink so needed to.think big

I’d love to try a pull-up once. Not for the sake of intentional wetting or holding until I burst…

Just to spend an enjoyable evening drinking wine and being silly and giggling all I want and never worrying about if my bladder maybe getting a bit full or having to pee “ just in case “ and prevent a fit of giggles or a sudden move from springing a leak.

I’d hold my bladder when she’s nice and full and not go to the bathroom until I realize I’m leaking considerably ☺️

Edited by KarenWets (see edit history)
6 minutes ago, KarenWets said:

I’d love to try a pull-up once. Not for the sake of intentional wetting or holding until I burst…

Just to spend an enjoyable evening drinking wine and being silly and giggling all I want and never worrying about if my bladder maybe getting a bit full or having to pee “ just in case “ and prevent a fit of giggles or a sudden move from springing a leak.

I’d hold my bladder when she’s nice and full and not go to the bathroom until I realize I’m leaking considerably ☺️

https://www.modibodi.co.uk/collections/pee

Tempting..

On 1/19/2023 at 6:14 PM, KarenWets said:

Only question is why haven't you tried them yet?

I know *blush*. 

But somewhere along the line I have to explain that I'm in incontinence pants now. My husband would notice. Maybe I could try and wear them in secret but I don't like that thought very much.

I made a little step when a bad cough made me go through my period pads too quickly and I got my husband to buy me a pack of Tena pads. But those are from stress incontinence, and he understands how coughing triggers that and how I need protection during a bad cold.

The "nappies"... they'd need explanation. And even though hubby's a real sweetheart, I don't feel like telling him that I like to risk peeing myself rather than visit the bathroom. So I'm not completely ready.

3 hours ago, KarenWets said:

I know *blush*. 

But somewhere along the line I have to explain that I'm in incontinence pants now. My husband would notice. Maybe I could try and wear them in secret but I don't like that thought very much.

I made a little step when a bad cough made me go through my period pads too quickly and I got my husband to buy me a pack of Tena pads. But those are from stress incontinence, and he understands how coughing triggers that and how I need protection during a bad cold.

The "nappies"... they'd need explanation. And even though hubby's a real sweetheart, I don't feel like telling him that I like to risk peeing myself rather than visit the bathroom. So I'm not completely ready.

Well, you could just say the pads aren’t quite enough any more… it’s a natural progression for many, pads to pull-ups to nappies 😉 

On 1/18/2023 at 8:05 AM, Uniee said:

So...

Went to loo about 6.30am.. de-snowed car and left for work. Didn't really feel need to go before work .. then came break time , I forgot I had a meeting which lasted whole of break... 

After 1 hour I was at 7 .. knew I had another hour so set a task where I could sit down.. after hour 8.5/10  I briskly walked downstairs to staff loos... it was engaged! Had to fill my empty water bottle without squirming at fountain and the casually queue outside loo. 

The person came out and we realised we had worked together before and she proceeded to chat.. rising to 9/10..

1.55pm  Excused myself, rushed in , pulled knickers and tights down and pissed like a race horse.. pretty sure 1min more delay and leaks would have happened.

Relieved I then looked over and realised there was no loo roll!!! Argh.. and no paper towels..

Had to pull up clothes and casually walk upstairs where I hid in office and wiped my wet pussy with tissues  ..  scared to be caught with hand in my pants..

There is a small visible wet patch ☺️

How close were you to having a full blown accident?