Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So...

Went to loo about 6.30am.. de-snowed car and left for work. Didn't really feel need to go before work .. then came break time , I forgot I had a meeting which lasted whole of break... 

After 1 hour I was at 7 .. knew I had another hour so set a task where I could sit down.. after hour 8.5/10  I briskly walked downstairs to staff loos... it was engaged! Had to fill my empty water bottle without squirming at fountain and the casually queue outside loo. 

The person came out and we realised we had worked together before and she proceeded to chat.. rising to 9/10..

1.55pm  Excused myself, rushed in , pulled knickers and tights down and pissed like a race horse.. pretty sure 1min more delay and leaks would have happened.

Relieved I then looked over and realised there was no loo roll!!! Argh.. and no paper towels..

Had to pull up clothes and casually walk upstairs where I hid in office and wiped my wet pussy with tissues  ..  scared to be caught with hand in my pants..

There is a small visible wet patch ☺️

Edited by Uniee (see edit history)
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Teeth gritted Hopefully you are soaked.. 🤩

Uniee out

So... Went to loo about 6.30am.. de-snowed car and left for work. Didn't really feel need to go before work .. then came break time , I forgot I had a meeting which lasted whole of break... 

1 minute ago, waterrat said:

Was it really that hard today, in comparison what you did all over the weekend?

And of course no one wants you to run out of pjs and having to sleep naked 😉

It was really hard because it was real.. I make the choice on weekend..

Lol I've got to make it to bedtime without piddling my knickers first