Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Stories of My Sister's Once Ultra Bladder!

Here is yet another story of my sister's bladder back in the day! Enjoy! 🙂 

A couple years ago, my sister and I went to the amusement park with her boyfriend at the time. It was, again, a hot day out, so we had quite a bit to drink. I was the first to need to pee but there was a super long line for the porta potties. Yeah, there were porta potties there too!

I said I could wait. I didn't mind using the porta potty so much as I minded the long line. I didn't want my sister and her boyfriend to have to wait around forever just because I couldn't pee for a while. So, we went on a ton of rides and had a great time. But my urge soon became urgent.

I didn't want to admit it to them, but they saw me fidgeting a bit. The boyfriend also had to pee. Soon, my sister did as well. Note that she - later told us - that she hadn't peed since she woke up that morning. That was like eight hours ago at this point!

The lines were a lot shorter now, but still atrocious! I could hardly wait. My sister and her BF noticed this and suggested that we find somewhere discrete to me. I am not a huge fan of public urination. But it was getting bad now and I was even less of a fan of wetting my pants in public.

So, we tried to find somewhere but to no aval. We then noticed that a ride that my sister's boyfriend had wanted to go on for a very long time now - but had a humongous line every time we went to it - was now empty. He got super excited. I could barely stand still at this point, but I didn't want to say no to him.

We went to the ride to find out why no one was around. It broke. The dude there apologized to us and then walked away. My sister's boyfriend was disappointed. My sister then noticed that there was a hill off to the side of this ride. There were tons of trees and bushes on the hill, and no one was around this side of the park anymore. (I guess when this one ride broke, everyone gave up on this side of the amusement park).

My sister suggested we go pee here. I was desperate so I agreed.

It was super hard to climb this steep hill with a full bladder. But my sister and her BF gave me a hand. we finally got to the top, and I went behind a tree and oh the relief! My sister's boyfriend peed too while my sister kindly stood watch.

We asked her if she wanted to pee as well. Let the record state that my sister can pee outside and has before. But she does it more when her bladder is a 5/10. Not super desperate, but also getting up there. This just proved our theory - that even though my sister had to pee - she was still on the lower half of the scale; despite all that liquid she drank and how long she held it.

After us guys finished, we rode a couple more rides and then went home. It was an hour drive, and my sister was fine the whole way. But I was highly surprised to see her cross her legs so much on the second half of the way home. It had been ten hours since she last peed, and she drank several waters and a lemonade at the amusement park.

They dropped me off at my place. I asked my sister if she needed to use my bathroom, but she assured me she could hold another ten minutes until she reached her and her boyfriend's home.

I called her up half an hour later and teased her. "Did you make it?"

"Yes! Did you pee behind a tree?" She shot back.

We just laughed.

An excellent story! Thanks for sharing. Must have been a thrill to see your girlfriend pissing into two coffee cups, even moreso if you had to hide your interest.

Your sister sounds amazing, all that fluid inside her and no sign of desperation. Now I have to ask if there was ever a time when she met her match, either accidentally or deliberately holding until she burst.

On 1/20/2023 at 10:14 PM, UrineLover1 said:

We asked her if she wanted to pee as well. Let the record state that my sister can pee outside and has before. But she does it more when her bladder is a 5/10. Not super desperate, but also getting up there. This just proved our theory - that even though my sister had to pee - she was still on the lower half of the scale; despite all that liquid she drank and how long she held it.

Are any of the stories you have about this? It'd be interesting to hear times where she got really desperate, rare as it may have been.

• 4 weeks later...

So, my sister used to own a motorcycle. (She sold it when she had kids). I wasn't here for this story; this is just something my sister told me. Anyway, she drank a lot of coffee for breakfast and sped around on her motorcycle doing some errands. She stopped at Subway or something and had some soda at lunch. She was going to use the bathroom there, but it was out of order. She could hold it of course, so she continued her errands.

She zipped all around town going to the post office, the laundry mat, the supermarket, the pharmacy, etc. Her errands took her nearly half the day. She hadn't peed since she woke up that morning and for once, she felt a long of pressure. My sister could wait for a while, but she knew it was also getting urgent. So, she went to diner and parked her motorcycle outside. She rushed inside and found a very short line for the ladies' room. There were only two women in front of her. So, she cracked out her cell phone and waited.

Finally, she was next in line, but the woman behind her begged my sister to go first. The woman wasn't that desperate, but she was on a first date and didn't want her date to wait for her too long. The poor lady was embarrassed enough to go to the bathroom as it was with her date waiting.

My sister, having a large heart and an even larger bladder allowed the woman to go first. My sister waited for another minute and finally, it was her turn.

My sister went in and sat on the toilet bowl. She peed for well over five minutes. She claims that she peed for so long that three women came and left the stall next to her. Given how long she pees, I do not doubt it for a moment.

Worst yet, after my sister left, a woman at the sink told her that was the longest, loudest pee she had ever heard. My sister just laughed and said proudly, "Yep. That's me! I piss long and I piss loud." Good thing she isn't embarrassed about this stuff!

There was also the time that my sister and her friend did a holding contest. (Her friend must have had a chicken's brain to challenge my sister to a holding contest!) Again, I didn't witness this personally, this is just what my sister and her friend told me.

Naturally, my sister's friend ended up peeing three hours in. But my sister didn't just want to beat her friend and claim victory, she wanted to beat her friend humiliatingly! And so, my sister held her pee for several more hours. She and her friend went to the mall and did a lot of shopping, and my sister didn't pee yet. They drank a gallon of water for the contest. Plus, they had smoothies at the mall.

At this point, my sister was a solid 8/10 on the pee scale. She didn't want anyone to see her desperation dance, so she visited the ladies' room. While in there, she spent nearly six minutes peeing it all out. (She isn't entirely sure of the time, but she thinks it was very slightly longer than five minutes).

But the best part is, for once, there was a woman that peed nearly as long as my sister did. Or at least that is what she thought. This woman in the stall next to her was in there about as long as my sister. They both exited the stalls at about the same time.

My sister joked about how long they peed. The woman laughed and told my sister while it was true, she had peed for a longer than usual time, and this woman had also been going number two as well. Apparently, that pee wasn't all pee. My sister still hadn't met anyone that pees as long as she has. But there have been a few close ones.

Going off of the last story, this is the story of a time my sister nearly met her match!

Every year, my sister and I go up to a camp our great-aunt owns in the mountains. We went with our parents (we were both in our early twenties, but it is still nice to spend time with our parents). My sister's boyfriend also went. (This was before my girlfriend, and I met).

It is a three-hour drive, and we always stop at this convince store that sells souvenirs. But the problem with this place is, there are two bathrooms (male and female) but they are each one person. We all peed at this point. My sister liked to go last because she didn't want to keep us all waiting since she knew she would be awhile. Ironic, given the next part of this story.

So, a woman appears behind my sister and my sister allows her to go first. Once again, the woman wasn't desperate, my sis was just being a kind person. Grateful, the woman went in. She was in there for like ten minutes and a majority of the time, we heard a noisy hissy waterfall from the other side of the door.

My sister's BF joked that this woman also peed loud and long, just like my sister. The woman finally left and apologized for taking so long.

My sister told us later that she doubted the woman had been peeing all ten minutes she was inside the bathroom. We teased her that she was just jealous and didn't want to believe anyone could pee longer than her. Realistically, it is highly unlikely the woman peed for that long, but we still liked to give my sister a hard time!

On 1/23/2023 at 12:57 PM, nappypants said:

Do you have any stories of her having accidents in more recent times?

Not full on accidents, but she has been known to leak or squirt. But even then, this only happens if she laughs or sneezes super hard and already has to pee, to begin with.

A great example of this was the time my girlfriend, cousin, and sister were goofing off. I love these three, there are the three most important women in my life... But they are chaotic! And when they get together, it is the start of the apocalypse. So, these three lovely females goofing around, joking with one another, making fun of one another, play hitting each other, etc. My sister stated she had to pee for the past two hours. My cousin and girlfriend teased her, holding her down and laughing at her.

I jokingly told them to play nice with each other.

Giggling, my girlfriend said to my sister, 'Hear that? P... P... Ppppplay nice!" making sure to spell out the P sound.

My sister laughed so hard that a wet stain appeared on her jeans. This was probably the closest thing to an accident I have ever seen from her.

On 1/24/2023 at 10:11 AM, watchinghold said:

An excellent story! Thanks for sharing. Must have been a thrill to see your girlfriend pissing into two coffee cups, even moreso if you had to hide your interest.

Your sister sounds amazing, all that fluid inside her and no sign of desperation. Now I have to ask if there was ever a time when she met her match, either accidentally or deliberately holding until she burst.

As I already posted, there were a few times another woman came close to beating her. But generally speaking, my sister is, to this day, the bladder champ! (In her younger, childless years, anyway).

On 2/26/2023 at 2:04 PM, UrineLover1 said:

Going off of the last story, this is the story of a time my sister nearly met her match!

Every year, my sister and I go up to a camp our great-aunt owns in the mountains. We went with our parents (we were both in our early twenties, but it is still nice to spend time with our parents). My sister's boyfriend also went. (This was before my girlfriend, and I met).

It is a three-hour drive, and we always stop at this convince store that sells souvenirs. But the problem with this place is, there are two bathrooms (male and female) but they are each one person. We all peed at this point. My sister liked to go last because she didn't want to keep us all waiting since she knew she would be awhile. Ironic, given the next part of this story.

So, a woman appears behind my sister and my sister allows her to go first. Once again, the woman wasn't desperate, my sis was just being a kind person. Grateful, the woman went in. She was in there for like ten minutes and a majority of the time, we heard a noisy hissy waterfall from the other side of the door.

My sister's BF joked that this woman also peed loud and long, just like my sister. The woman finally left and apologized for taking so long.

My sister told us later that she doubted the woman had been peeing all ten minutes she was inside the bathroom. We teased her that she was just jealous and didn't want to believe anyone could pee longer than her. Realistically, it is highly unlikely the woman peed for that long, but we still liked to give my sister a hard time!

Fabulous, magnificent-- insert superlative adjective--and your sister should be awarded a trophy as a Bladder Queen!  Wouldn't it be incredibly exciting if those two  over-endowed female bladder giants had a long-peeing rematch with their holding tanks filled to the max? My money would be on your sister.

It's too bad such stories like this are are so rare.