Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I really want to do this! I've wanted to trip on harder things than cannabis for some time, namely because the type of music I like already vibes me out when I'm completely sober, so I can only imagine the experience on something more intense! Combine that with wearing and wetting well... I may need to try arrange this sooner rather than later!

On 1/25/2023 at 12:03 AM, zedezzz said:

Whoaa this sounds so satisfyinggg I want to try shrooms so badly but I'm not sure how easy it is to source hm... good advice for if i ever have the chance though!!

Sourcing can be difficult if you don't know people personally. Can't really make any recommendations unfortunately/

On 1/25/2023 at 7:37 AM, IkkiIkka231 said:

I really want to do this! I've wanted to trip on harder things than cannabis for some time, namely because the type of music I like already vibes me out when I'm completely sober, so I can only imagine the experience on something more intense! Combine that with wearing and wetting well... I may need to try arrange this sooner rather than later!

Just be careful! Make sure your mental space is good, that you're not in a stressful place in life, and that your living conditions are comfortable and uncrowded. Try and mitigate anything that you may hurt yourself with unintentionally (tripping while tripping wouldn't be fun probably...). And try and get a trip sitter, even one you can just talk to over discord or something, it helps.

I really want to try this as well.  
I use weed from time to time, it’s legal here. And it’s amazing to hold till bursting, spurt and leak in a diaper and then masturbate in the diaper. 
Though i got my diaper fairly wet this way by leaking and spurting, I never lost full control. 

I hope shrooms can help me do this.

In my country we have smart shops that sell shrooms or how we call them paddo’s. 
It’s also legal. 
Would love to try it sometime, but I’m not sure how smart it will be to try it all alone the first time. 
I mean I can call a friend when I’m going bad, I can let him know before hand. 

Edited by blackdiaper (see edit history)

Shrooms aren’t as strong as LSD and I consider them fairly safe. I’ve done them many many times and no bad reactions. People I’ve done them with have freaked out before because they were more intense than other batches. I don’t indulge in shrooms any more as I’m over them. Marijuana is the only mind altering substance I use now. 

2 hours ago, Toady567 said:

Shrooms aren’t as strong as LSD and I consider them fairly safe. I’ve done them many many times and no bad reactions. People I’ve done them with have freaked out before because they were more intense than other batches. I don’t indulge in shrooms any more as I’m over them. Marijuana is the only mind altering substance I use now. 

It sounds very interesting to me.

I've been smoking weed for quite some years, usually do it once in 2 weeks or so.
I tend to hold to my extreme limits when I'm high. Though I only spurt/leak, but never lost full control before I masturbate in my diaper.

I really hope shrooms can make a difference, I ordered the valhalla type of truffels.
I am just afraid that I might get sick and throw up, because I have emetophobia.

@blackdiaper If it’s your first time, don’t eat too many at first. You may not want to eat more than a gram to see if you like them. The difficult thing about shrooms is determining the potency. If you don’t like the intense tripping feeling like LSD, it’s easier to eat less and see if you like it. I always start with a little and if I like that batch, I may eat more. However I have had some that really messed up my stomach and that wasn’t fun either. I’ve eaten some weak strains and some strong strains and I usually feel it within 15 minutes (though it is rare for most people to feel the effects that quickly). Think of it like edibles… you don’t want to overeat them because those intoxicating effects may not be desirable. Typically it take most people 30-60 minutes before they feel the effects and that can last 4-8 hours depending on dosage. Allow yourself 7-8 hours before you have to do anything important like work or drive.

I used to be a wild man and take alot of shrooms and mix it with booze and weed. So when I came down from the effects of the shrooms I was high and drunk. I used to go out and party at bars and shit while under the influence. Thankfully I am not so wild anymore.

Omg it is incredibly serendipitous that I am seeing this NOW. I recently have been exploring my gender and now identify as genderfluid and went out with my friend to buy shrooms TODAY. The only difference between us is that I am previously straight edge. I haven't used my purchase yet but we're currently searching out a suitable time to get trippy.

So happy to see this exact scenario right now. It's like fate or something.

12 hours ago, Toady567 said:

@blackdiaper If it’s your first time, don’t eat too many at first. You may not want to eat more than a gram to see if you like them. The difficult thing about shrooms is determining the potency. If you don’t like the intense tripping feeling like LSD, it’s easier to eat less and see if you like it. I always start with a little and if I like that batch, I may eat more. However I have had some that really messed up my stomach and that wasn’t fun either. I’ve eaten some weak strains and some strong strains and I usually feel it within 15 minutes (though it is rare for most people to feel the effects that quickly). Think of it like edibles… you don’t want to overeat them because those intoxicating effects may not be desirable. Typically it take most people 30-60 minutes before they feel the effects and that can last 4-8 hours depending on dosage. Allow yourself 7-8 hours before you have to do anything important like work or drive.

I used to be a wild man and take alot of shrooms and mix it with booze and weed. So when I came down from the effects of the shrooms I was high and drunk. I used to go out and party at bars and shit while under the influence. Thankfully I am not so wild anymore.

Thanks!

I’ve read some about it online and they recommend to take around 10grams of Magic truffles for the first time. Anything less than 8grams isn’t worth it. 
There is even an online calculator and a normal dose for my weight is around 8,2grams. 

I just hope I don’t throw up, that’s all hahaha

If you're talking about Psylocybin, I strongly recommend against taking 10g of mushrooms once for your first time, good god. I've never seen anyone recommend doing that -- that's a huge dose. I've done it 'em twice -- at 2 grams my first time I had a really pleasant in-touch-with-nature experience, and at 3 grams my second time I was mostly just uncomfortable and overstimulated, and then I passed out in the shower (not fun!). Had some nausea both times and it was definitely worse on the higher dose.

I'd heard about people losing bladder control on mushrooms and actually laid out a waterproof blanket the first time, but no such luck. 😞

12 hours ago, X_cristatus said:

If you're talking about Psylocybin, I strongly recommend against taking 10g of mushrooms once for your first time, good god. I've never seen anyone recommend doing that -- that's a huge dose. I've done it 'em twice -- at 2 grams my first time I had a really pleasant in-touch-with-nature experience, and at 3 grams my second time I was mostly just uncomfortable and overstimulated, and then I passed out in the shower (not fun!). Had some nausea both times and it was definitely worse on the higher dose.

I'd heard about people losing bladder control on mushrooms and actually laid out a waterproof blanket the first time, but no such luck. 😞

Again, 10g of magic truffles, not shrooms. The doses are different. 
You usually take more grams of truffles than shrooms. 
The effect is similar. 

They arrived yesterday, it looks absolutely disgusting 😅 Might try it next weekend if the vibe is right. 

Edited by blackdiaper (see edit history)

Truffles are mycelium, which is pretty much what you would call the rooting structure though it's totally different then roots and plants the way it grows. It contains much less psilocybin and is still legal in some places where mushrooms themselves were banned. You couldn't pay me enough to eat any of that, and you have to eat a lot more. An 1/8 oz (3.5 grams) has always been considered a good average dose of mushrooms but I wouldn't go with more then 2 first time.

Remember, especially if you never experienced, mushrooms could be a heavy mental trip and the effects you get all depend on how you feel at the time, your surroundings ect. Some people love tripping alone, some people can't. It is impossible to overdose from eating psilocybin mushrooms so they are safe, your body can not process the amount of psilocybin it would need to overdose even if you could eat that much. The biggest danger is getting sick from bacteria from them being improperly stored or dried, not from the mushrooms themselves. While you can't overdose, you could have a really bad time if your not in the right state of mind or if you eat too much. Happy trails.

15 hours ago, X_cristatus said:

Got it! I hadn't heard of magic truffles; thought you were talking about, like, chocolate truffles with magic mushrooms inside 'em. My b! Hope you have fun! 🙂

Haha that sounds good too though! Would probabaly taste way better hahaha.

As long as I dont get any other plans for coming Saturday I might try it that evening 

• 2 weeks later...

So hereby an update about my experience of last weekend. 

So last Saturday I had already been holding some throughout the day and I felt like my bladder was kind of tired already.
So I kept drinking and drank some diuretics as well like a coke and a Redbull.
I took 9 grams of magic truffles in the evening, I ate them together with peanut butter, so I didn’t taste the truffles themselves at all 🙂

after like 30 minutes I started to feel really sick, on the edge of throwing up. In the meanwhile I started to feel ‘stoned’. 
After an hour the nausea faded away and sometimes pictures I was looking at were like breathing or something, also my perspective of size was messed up sometimes, and I felt attracted to a lamp in my living room 😅 Like it was trying to tell me something hahaha. 

in the meanwhile I had to pee pretty bad, but I’ve had my bladder be more full before without losing control, but since I’ve been holding before it all felt kind of weak. 
Because I had to pee pretty badly I tried masturbating in my diaper but I didn’t really feel horny at all, which I weird because usually holding and wearing a diaper really turns me on, but this time it didn’t. 

Usually when I’m holding I am very erect and I masturbate in my diaper and that really helps holding it to insane proportions. Though this time I wasn’t turned on so much so I was mostly flaccid…. So at some point I started to leak and I tried masturbating by rubbing my diaper to hold it longer, but I really didn’t get turned on too much. So I would get flaccid really quickly again. At some point my bladder just kept giving me  contractions until I got an insanely strong contraction and I just stopped myself from holding and tried to hold it with my bladder muscles, but the contraction was so strong my pee just kept leaking out in a decent stream… 

I think I’ve lost around 70 to 80% of what was inside of my bladder and I wasn’t that desperate anymore. 

So yea, I think the truffles help me lose control by making me less horny I suppose…. It was a lovely experience though I didn’t enjoy it that much at the moment itself because I wasn’t turned on. 
Eventually I kept running my diaper and pushing my bladder to feel the last bit of pee inside of it and I eventually came that way, but cumming wasn’t that great as it usually is, it’s way better when high haha. 

I’m not sure if I would do it again though, I was a little disappointed and I’m not sure if the nausea was worth it. 

• 2 months later...

Just stumbling into this thread now, been super interested in pretty much exactly this,y only concern however has been if drinking lots of fluids would in any way dilute/water down the effects of the mushrooms, so if Iay ask, I was wondering what your methods were for desperation? Did you drink before eating them, or vice versa?? Would love to know your wonderful advice, @Vorashi!💕

On 1/17/2023 at 7:37 PM, Vorashi said:

CW: drug use

Mods please let me know if this is a bugbear! I double checked the guidelines and couldn't find anything it breaks but still!

Also to be clear: I do not recommend using illicit substances or even licit drugs. If you use them make sure you do your research and start slow and slow!

With that all out of the way...

Recently I have become interested in the use of psychedelics. I regularly use cannabis (legal) and have always enjoyed the feelings it brings, however I was looking for a much stronger experience. I acquired some mushrooms (you know the sort) and they sat unused in my cupboard until I was properly prepared. So finally the night came and I was mentally readying myself. I decided to use a diaper as a precaution, I wasn't sure what the experience would be like so I didn't want to have to go, get up, and injure myself because of a lack of coordination. 

So as things began, my brain got rather...fuzzy at first. I didn't know what to expect so I laid down in bed and just rode the waves of it, listening to some Midnight Odyssey (shockingly great under the influence!) My bladder had been knocking for a while but I had been ignoring it until then. After the album (over an hour long) was over my body just...let go.

With no concious input I began to let out spurts of pee into my padding. It spread out and around my crotch and somehow was tickling me. It started me laughing, which made me pee more, and I laughed more in a vicious cycle. The most interesting part was the feeling. I currently identify as non-binary but had been struggling with my identity at the point of the trip. For whatever reason this wetting felt as though it was coming from a pussy I didn't have, I suppose a hallucination brought on by the mushrooms. 

Eventually I stopped wetting myself and just continued the trip as it was, in a soaked diaper in bed. When I felt stable enough to get up and play some games I found I was still lacking bladder control and wetting unconsciously.

Truly an incredible experience, but once again not something I can endorse for anyone else as a way to become incontinent. Everyone experiences things differently, I just got lucky and had a wonderful time!

Are you generally able to lose continence like that when wearing a diaper, or was this a new experience?

On 4/20/2023 at 9:26 PM, AriesTheRam said:

Just stumbling into this thread now, been super interested in pretty much exactly this,y only concern however has been if drinking lots of fluids would in any way dilute/water down the effects of the mushrooms, so if Iay ask, I was wondering what your methods were for desperation? Did you drink before eating them, or vice versa?? Would love to know your wonderful advice, @Vorashi!💕

No special desperation methods at all. I ate the shrooms shortly after waking up, on an empty stomach. Had two, small cups of water just to wash them down and get the taste out of my mouth.

On 4/20/2023 at 11:38 PM, NerdyGayBoy said:

Are you generally able to lose continence like that when wearing a diaper, or was this a new experience?

New experience, I don't typically become incontinent at all even when stoned out of my mind.