Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I'm glad I got tagged in the intro, because this was a really great read! Perhaps it's just my completely healthy obsession with omorashi hypnosis, but it really hit all the right spots for me. I think hypnotizing those who have no belief in hypnosis is such a great theme, especially when it involves them proving just how real it is with a wet patch running from their crotch down to their ankles!

Keep up the great work, there can never be enough Hypnomorashi content out there! I'd love to see how this plays out for Ms. High and Mighty after her public incident in the future, a girl can dream!

Also, had a bunch of fun filming your script! Just need to find a way to edit everything together. Handling wet patches on long, 4K video is quite the challenge, though, much more doable than keeping my pants dry!

On 1/17/2023 at 11:10 PM, Luna said:

Definite a nice read, love the imagery for the hypnosis as I always wondered how to write through those. 

I sped-listened to a youtube hypnosis video before i wrote Kim's script, built off that, and then for this i shorthanded it and got a little more surreal/less specific. Thanks!

On 1/18/2023 at 12:56 AM, Lapis Lazuli said:

Nice title! Also, I like Collin, scaring looking emo boys who are actually sweethearts has gotta be one of my favorite genders.

Thank you! Not my usual type of character, but I'm glad you like him! If the story continues he will make a prominent return

15 hours ago, KimAustad said:

I'm glad I got tagged in the intro, because this was a really great read! Perhaps it's just my completely healthy obsession with omorashi hypnosis, but it really hit all the right spots for me. I think hypnotizing those who have no belief in hypnosis is such a great theme, especially when it involves them proving just how real it is with a wet patch running from their crotch down to their ankles!

Keep up the great work, there can never be enough Hypnomorashi content out there! I'd love to see how this plays out for Ms. High and Mighty after her public incident in the future, a girl can dream!

Also, had a bunch of fun filming your script! Just need to find a way to edit everything together. Handling wet patches on long, 4K video is quite the challenge, though, much more doable than keeping my pants dry!

Thanks 🙂 Yea, I've never really focused on hypnosis as one of my main 'things' within this thing we're all here for, but whenever hypnosis content has come up it's always hit the right spots, as you say. I love humiliation, and involuntary loss of control, and people being taken down a peg, and psychological torment, and people being controlled (although I tend to prefer when there's an element of, i don't know, 'reasonable denial' or other intention from the controller so that it's almost more humiliating, like with Collin being pressured into really screwing up Claire by Amanda and herself so that she can't really blame him)... so pretty much everything that hypnosis about.

I have some good ideas for where this story can go and I wrote part of the second chapter already, so I'd put it at 65% or higher that this story keeps going. Ironically one of the problems I face with this story is that I'm not into ABDL but this entire premise SCREAMS ABDL... I'm almost forced to write in at least some amount of it just to progress the plot realistically. Funny where these things can lead you.

6 hours ago, bestrapperalive said:

Thanks 🙂 Yea, I've never really focused on hypnosis as one of my main 'things' within this thing we're all here for, but whenever hypnosis content has come up it's always hit the right spots, as you say. I love humiliation, and involuntary loss of control, and people being taken down a peg, and psychological torment, and people being controlled (although I tend to prefer when there's an element of, i don't know, 'reasonable denial' or other intention from the controller so that it's almost more humiliating, like with Collin being pressured into really screwing up Claire by Amanda and herself so that she can't really blame him)... so pretty much everything that hypnosis about.

I have some good ideas for where this story can go and I wrote part of the second chapter already, so I'd put it at 65% or higher that this story keeps going. Ironically one of the problems I face with this story is that I'm not into ABDL but this entire premise SCREAMS ABDL... I'm almost forced to write in at least some amount of it just to progress the plot realistically. Funny where these things can lead you.

Not into ABDL? Looks like you just need to spend some more time with hypnosis, that'll fix it. 😉

Seriously though, Hypnosis is just such a versatile kink. Any other kinks you like can be spiced up with hypnosis in some way, especially when it comes to kinks that deal with losing control like Omo. And you're right about Collin's deniability making things more humiliating for her. He can play the "I told you so" card all day long, super juicy.

• 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, bestrapperalive said:

"Plothole thoughts:

How does Claire go give a urine sample at the hospital, then have to go so badly that she wets herself in the cab like an hour later at most? My lazy headcanon is that she only pees enough to fill the cup, for no particular reason. She's hypnotized, it doesn't have to make sense! (But it makes enough non-sense that it does kind of bother me...)"

Girl bladders are just weird like that! I have an exceptionally full and overactive bladder in the mornings, and perhaps Claire could too. I've had plenty of mornings where I'll get up, pee, run a bath, and need to pee badly enough again to hop out of the bath a mere twenty minutes later. Plenty of explanations outside of hypnosis!

Edited by KimAustad (see edit history)
32 minutes ago, KimAustad said:

True - I've written characters with bladders like that, but we know from the start that Claire is mean to Amanda about her shoddy bladder control. So I'm forced to infer that Claire's bladder probably runs on an at least somewhat more leisurely and predictable schedule, which, combined with (what she would call) her better organized mind, has allowed her the privilege of talking down to Amanda... until now. Actually, the characters try to sort of nail down the exact pace of Claire's bladder in Chapter 5, for... let's call it 're-association training.' But we'll get to that 🙂

Looking forward to that script video someday 😉

19 hours ago, bestrapperalive said:

This is a little extra, but i decided to sketch Claire in that last scene. Don't look if you'd like to keep the vision you've formed of Claire in your head free from my interpretation 😉

Hide contents

1437983641_clairereiteratesthathypnosisisfake.thumb.png.544f44be053e41baf6266685795ebde6.png

Oh, if only more art just like this existed! I adore it, and it's honestly very dead-on with how I envisioned Claire. Very into all of this!

1 hour ago, KimAustad said:

Oh, if only more art just like this existed! I adore it, and it's honestly very dead-on with how I envisioned Claire. Very into all of this!

Thank you so much! I'm not a trained artist, so I can rarely get things to look exactly how I envision them, but this was close enough and fun enough to draw that I was able to work up the courage to share.

In other news, the rough draft of Chapter 5 is done... I obliterated my unofficial word cap and still didn't get to the reassociation training. Will publish some time during the week when I've had a chance to sleep on it and proofread.

• 1 month later...

Hello there. 

Okay... y'know when I clicked into a story named "generic hypnosis story" I wasn't expecting this. I'm hispanic and I've been having to check the translator quite a bunch of times and I gotta say that for the amount of vocabulary you control you don't really understand what generic usually implies. 

Had a bit of a love/hate relationship with this. It's just so DAMN realistic. I love the setting, i find it really hot, the characters make so much sense and their actions and thoughts fit extremely well, the detail is great. It's just that it's so realistic that ... well... At first I was greatly frustrated with Claire's actions and reasoning, as a person of science myself I wanted to slap her for her inflexibility. Later I just felt a sort of pity, and then kind of bad for ... Uhh... enjoying... the misadventures of a poor disabled girl with a broken mind. In short, generic my ass. Anyway, regardless of how I feel, your story is AMAZING and I want to read more. And I don't want to be too insistent because I know how the sort of creative anxiety of continuing something like this works. But I really hope you give it an ending at some point, hopefully one with lots of omorashi. Soooo, I if I must say something else.

Keep it cool. Congratulations. And thank you.

Pd: Please do publish your other stories I'm pretty sure they'll be great as well.

Hey, @ReyMisterio, thanks! That actually means a lot, more than you know. It sounds like your progression of emotions with Claire is exactly what I felt when writing her, and there's no greater compliment you could give than what you said about the characters and thoughts and actions fitting so well. Obviously this story got a lot less 'generic' as I expanded it, the title made a lot more sense when it was one chapter, but, it's too late to change it now 😉

I promise I will eventually finish this story, thank you again for your support.

• 1 month later...