Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I read this on my lunch break and it has genuinely been on my mind ever since, I love it so much and would really like to see it developed!

What are the penalties for peeing without permission, does all pee have to be in a regulated receptacle, do all pees need paying for? How many "strikes" is a person allowed, and what is the penalty for exceeding that. Are all pees issued a receipt, even at home, and is all pee tracked to give an idea of capacity etc? Who issues the portable toilet, and what are the rules around their use? What would have happened if emergency relief was granted, but no receptacle was available?

On top of that, I would love to see the continue of this story, what happened to the denied girl? Did she have to call back in half an hour, was there a queue at the end of the traffic jam? I would love to read about the other calls that Alyne took over the rest of her shift!

18 hours ago, holdit247 said:

Any how big is the driver's bladder if her precautionary pee was over a litre! 

It was her morning pee and she'd want to make sure to pee just before leaving (You saw the Wildercowe prices. Multiple pees get expensive fast, even after accounting for four-years-into-the-future inflation.). But the answer to your question is; definitely at least more than a liter!

Edited by DerivativeWings (see edit history)
3 hours ago, DerivativeWings said:

The sound of the woman’s urination came through shockingly clearly, both the stream itself as well as her relieved vocalizations. Alyne couldn’t help but feel some sympathy twinges in her own bladder. It was quite full, of course. She was near the end of her shift, and people didn’t pee while at work.

Now I want to see Alyne on the receiving end of the call.

On 1/16/2023 at 5:55 PM, DerivativeWings said:

“It was nothing. Thank you for calling the three-oh-three. I’ll probably keep getting calls from your area for a while now.” She adds the last part with a slight laugh.

“Oh! Yeah, I suppose we’re probably not the only ones in this situation. Thanks, again. Good bye.”

“Good luck on the road. Bye.” Alyne ends the call, and checks the phone queue. Fifty-three people in line. She gets ready, then picks up the next call. The Oh-Three-Oh was always busy.

Not going to lie as an Anarchist I would rather piss my pants out spite.... $9-10 bucks to pee at a hotel? Is that a charge to your card for using the bathroom? Do they like have a sensor in the toilet? Fuck that I'm going outlaw..... 😅😆🤷‍♀️

9 hours ago, LittlePunkGirl said:

Not going to lie as an Anarchist I would rather piss my pants out spite.... $9-10 bucks to pee at a hotel? Is that a charge to your card for using the bathroom? Do they like have a sensor in the toilet? Fuck that I'm going outlaw..... 😅😆🤷‍♀️

See I thought about this, and it must be a society where the penalty for wetting, or for public urination is way worse than any charge, and strong enough that people will do anything to avoid it, unless that emergency is extreme!

On 1/27/2023 at 5:09 AM, pguy69 said:

See I thought about this, and it must be a society where the penalty for wetting, or for public urination is way worse than any charge, and strong enough that people will do anything to avoid it, unless that emergency is extreme!

Yep, I'm guessing like citation or something? I would probably be in and out of jail in this universe for failure to appear... 😅🤷‍♀️💀

On 1/27/2023 at 5:09 AM, pguy69 said:

So literally just the United States. 

On 1/31/2023 at 12:51 PM, LittlePunkGirl said:

Yep, I'm guessing like citation or something? I would probably be in and out of jail in this universe for failure to appear... 😅🤷‍♀️💀

I would be committing [REDACTED] against the government. 

• 4 weeks later...