Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So I’ve mentioned many times about going on cruises, well I went on my annual January cruise and just got back. I did wet a few times and might post pics and vids later 😉 but this happened on one of our excursions.

Our first stop was the island country of Jamaica. We had booked an excursion for every port and for this one we were going to climb Dunn’s River Falls and ride a sky lift through the forest. So that morning I got up, ate just a banana, put on some green briefs and my swim trunks with a gym shirt, drank a bottle of water, and we headed off the ship. Due to the specific port we entered, we ended up having about an hour and a half drive to the falls. It was more of a van bus that took us there. The whole time we are riding I’m sipping on a water bottle because it’s hot and humid as it’s Jamaica. Plus I always sip on water which tends to get me in desperate situations xD 

Anyway we finally arrived to the falls, there was a restroom but it was small and I was only an 8 out of 10 and knew we’d be getting to the falls soon. Once you entered you couldn’t go back to those restrooms and be allowed back in. Well it took longer to get to the falls then I thought. We had to wait about 20 minutes as paper was filled out and things were gathered. This whole time my bladder is still filling up. I’m starting to get worried because I have no idea how much longer it’s going to take. Finally we start walking down a slope with our group and I see the falls and meet our tour guide and video taper. They go over what to do, what’s gonna happen. I’m trying my hardest not to potty dance or squirm or let anyone know but I’m pushing my bladder limit. There were other large groups around and one left maybe a minute before ours. So we’re all told to for, a chain and start walking down. I’m thinking I’m gonna leak any second I have to go so bad. The group in front of us is slowing entering the bottom of the falls. The waterfall noises was torture. Finally our group starts going down the stairs into the bottom of the falls, however I’m second to last in the chain and people are moving slow. I feel a small drop escape. I’m minutes to seconds from wetting myself in front of all these strangers. Finally I’m to the stairs and a small spurt escapes. Almost there. Step down, wetness, step down, now my feet are in the water. Trying everything to hold it in. The water is cold but I’m able to submerge my lower half, relief. I start peeing as soon as my suit is in the water. I have no idea if there was a wetspot on my swimsuit as I was on the stairs as I was too focused on making it into the water. This was quite an experience. Honestly if I was with someone who also enjoyed wetting and not with family I might haven’t tried as hard to hold it!

• 2 weeks later...