Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Yes this is a fantasy of mine! Sneaking a bourdaloue under the gown of an elegantly-dressed lady so she can take a prim and proper piss. Caring for a sick sweetheart who needs to use a bedpan. A December drive with a daring date who tasks me with holding an empty thermos for her to relieve herself in the warmth of the car.

It could also be pleasurable to be on the other end of this sort of thing although it would feel unbearably awkward to ask a lover to perform such a service. But if she were feeling frisky and offered to climb under the table with a bottle and drain my bladder for me that could be a sweet experience!

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

Yes this is a fantasy of mine! Sneaking a bourdaloue under the gown of an elegantly-dressed lady so she can take a prim and proper piss. Caring for a sick sweetheart who needs to use a bedpan. A December drive with a daring date who tasks me with holding an empty thermos for her to relieve herself in the warmth of the car.

In real life this happens a lot at weddings.. Brides can lift big dress, pull down knickers and sit on loo so often someone has to help them wee in a bucket.

I would love to go to a lot more "wettings". There should be a designated role for helping the bride - or is that part of the maid/den of honour's duties?

I have only been a groomsman at my brother's wedding (he and his now wife) had their dogs as "best man's friend" and "woman's best friend" (ringholders!) so as not to slight any close friends (or me). I thought it was cool. I did not ask his wife (or fiancee, prior to the wedding) if she had any of her human bridesmaids hold her dress while she peed.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Simpfan4

Imagine if that could be a new assigned role in the wedding party: a person or persons whose sole responsibility is to assist either bride or groom with their peeing duties. Each is equipped with receptacle, wipes, and perhaps camera equipment for recording such an event. The pictures or video wouldn't be featured in the regular wedding album, but maybe in a special boudoir edition, to be played back during the honeymoon. 

On 1/15/2023 at 6:31 PM, Babyfxce3 said:

Lately I’ve been imagining scenarios of boyfriends helping their girlfriends pee into a urinal by lifting and holding them up while she reliefs herself.

I didn't think of it before but I had like a flash of something I read back in high school. A woman posting on ToileStool said she'd not only mastered the art of the standing pee but also taught her husband to do the hand-work for her.  I thought it sounded so romantic! Like with a lot of things I wonder if it was punched-up or just plain made-up but it's sweet to imagine.

On 1/15/2023 at 4:31 PM, Babyfxce3 said:

Lately I’ve been imagining scenarios of boyfriends helping their girlfriends pee into a urinal by lifting and holding them up while she reliefs herself. The thought of that is sooo cute and sexy to me. Just like when a girlfriend holds her boyfriends dick while he pees. lol

Does anyone share that same fantasy? Any experiences or stories? I would also love any fictions that have this scenario. Even some videos.

🥹🥹🥹

YES! I love doing this with my partner. I wanted to do this with her for so long, because I LOVE when she holds my cock when I pee, it feels so intimate and incredibly arousing. I wanted her to feel the same.

Mostly we've just been practicing in my backyard, because it makes such a mess... I hold her while she goes, and I can aim her stream pretty well but it still goes everywhere, makes a big splashy mess. She just gets so giddy and doesn't concentrate at all on aiming. Turns out she likes to make a big mess and it's so much fun. I clean her up afterward with a hanky or just my hands and we always end up having sex. Once we did it on the ground right next to her puddle. (After I pissed in it too, with her help of course.)

The only time we've tried it at an actual urinal was at a park restroom. Sure enough, she went mostly all over the floor... and my hands, and our shoes, and even the wall. Puddles everywhere. She couldn't stop laughing. It was amazing and hot and so much fun. I've never felt so close to her.

We fantasize about doing it in public sometime, in a mens room or outdoors at a concert where other people can see us. But so far we haven't been that bold.

6 hours ago, wetterwater said:

YES! I love doing this with my partner. I wanted to do this with her for so long, because I LOVE when she holds my cock when I pee, it feels so intimate and incredibly arousing. I wanted her to feel the same.

Mostly we've just been practicing in my backyard, because it makes such a mess... I hold her while she goes, and I can aim her stream pretty well but it still goes everywhere, makes a big splashy mess. She just gets so giddy and doesn't concentrate at all on aiming. Turns out she likes to make a big mess and it's so much fun. I clean her up afterward with a hanky or just my hands and we always end up having sex. Once we did it on the ground right next to her puddle. (After I pissed in it too, with her help of course.)

The only time we've tried it at an actual urinal was at a park restroom. Sure enough, she went mostly all over the floor... and my hands, and our shoes, and even the wall. Puddles everywhere. She couldn't stop laughing. It was amazing and hot and so much fun. I've never felt so close to her.

We fantasize about doing it in public sometime, in a mens room or outdoors at a concert where other people can see us. But so far we haven't been that bold.

Oh thank you soooo much for sharing this with me! 💕That’s so cute and sexy! Oh how I wish your reality was mine as well, I hope to meet a guy who will help fulfill my fantasies. If you and your partner felt comfortable with it, I’d love if you shared more experiences of pee adventures.🥺🥹 

My wife sits in a wheelchair and, for example, she needs (my) help to first get up from the bed to the chair and then from the chair to the bathroom.
For that reason I have some experience with "assisted peeing" because in some situations, it is more convenient to pee in a container in bed than to move to the bathroom.

I'm not sure if anyone here is interested in reading this type of content, and there isn't much to tell about it, but if someone wants, I can write a few things about it.

I like the idea of assisted peeing or assisted holding. Just any general contact with that area which requires pressure or different positioning. I like the caretaking aspect that could be involved here and it sounds very intimate. I've definitely fantasized about helping a guy out while he's having trouble removing a costume (or fancy dress) and needs my assistance. I've never tried this before but I've heard you can feel the pee moving through a dick? 

The idea of being helped also appeals to me, especially because like, if the other person is assisting me and I make a mess, it's not totally my fault lmao. 

Guest Simpfan4
On 2/25/2023 at 4:50 AM, WilllB said:

My wife sits in a wheelchair and, for example, she needs (my) help to first get up from the bed to the chair and then from the chair to the bathroom.
For that reason I have some experience with "assisted peeing" because in some situations, it is more convenient to pee in a container in bed than to move to the bathroom.

I'm not sure if anyone here is interested in reading this type of content, and there isn't much to tell about it, but if someone wants, I can write a few things about it.

I'm currently using a wheelchair, and I really don't like it when I need to pee, because if it involves using a public restroom, I am the last one to get relief.