Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hey, hello everyone, I hope you are all well! 

I don't know if it's wondering, but is someone friends with this person, and could rip this video? 

https://thisvid.com/videos/cute-teen-pissing-in-her-shorts/

Or know where I can find this video, or who is the person in the video? 

Thank you very much to the people who will take the time, and have a good day or evening to all of you 

On 20/1/2023 at 18:41, Profst said:

Él también me rechazó, y estoy de acuerdo contigo, ¡no veo el sentido de hacer eso!

Many requests have been rejected for me and the truth is that it does not make any sense, because most of the videos are not even from those people, they are videos that can be seen in VK or here and also if the reason for rejecting the request is that they do not you like some content so don't see that content but don't be demanding with some videos that aren't even yours

16 hours ago, LifeIsStrange said:

I think I found that same video uploaded elsewhere: https://motherless.com/49B1D4C?force=true

12 hours ago, Hopeful said:

00:16

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

00:17 / 00:29
  • Play
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

Hey thank you very much for your help, but it seems that it is not the same video! 

But thanks anyway for your help! 😉

16 hours ago, Arrestaoo said:

Many requests have been rejected for me and the truth is that it does not make any sense, because most of the videos are not even from those people, they are videos that can be seen in VK or here and also if the reason for rejecting the request is that they do not you like some content so don't see that content but don't be demanding with some videos that aren't even yours

I totally agree with you, thanks a lot for your help !

PS: Here are the thumbnails of the videos: 

Thumbnail

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Maybe I'm just miserable today, but in my view all of these sites need a shake up.  Pirating videos and then locking them up as private means even the rightful owners have trouble getting to (and reclaiming) copies of their own material.  I assume they accept friend requests from users who have also uploaded plenty of videos they don't own, so it's just a trade in stolen goods, at the end of the day.  If they're going to share other people's content at least just put it out in the open!  

Edited by rebeljaffa (see edit history)