Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello again! I've returned with another installment for these four kinky friends. I can't guarantee a certain frequency that I'll be able to write, so be sure to follow the thread to be notified when I do post chapters. Thanks for your kind comments, and enjoy!
❤️ Milo

Sexual + BDSM content description: 

• Transfemme non-op genital sexual scene
  • orgasm control/denial
  • bathroom control/denial
  • sexual degradation/humiliation

Chapter 3

Harper peed lazily, sighing blissfully, as his girlfriend hovered over his lap and pointed his dick into a tilted bear canister in the back of his college roommate’s car.

“It feels so good to finally let go,” he sighed, eyes closed and a happy grin on his lips.

“It feels so good to watch you go,” April said, relishing in feeling her boyfriend’s piss move through his cock in her hand.

“Agreed,” Milo sighed from the front seat. “Oh, ah, looks like it’s going to overflow—?”

The canister, tilted to receive Harper’s stream as he sat in the middle of the backseat, could no longer hold April, Nova, and now Harper’s piss in such a position and began overflowing down the side, soaking in to the carpeted floor mats.

“It’s fine,” Nova said, watching the scene in the mirror from the driver’s seat, “We can piss all over the car at this point, I’ll get it deep cleaned regardless. This is LA, I'm sure we’re not the only freaks doing kinky shit in cars out here. Oh!”

The stop and go traffic they’d been sitting in for over 30 minutes was finally starting to clear and Nova could increase their speed and get everyone to Harper and April’s new place, the original goal of this entire trip.

“Looks like I need to start actually driving again, babe,” they said, looking over the Milo and then down to their lap where he was still pumping them, hand slick with Nova’s piss and pre-cum. “Pause this til later?”

“For sure,” Milo sighed, returning his hands to his lap. He felt a twinge in his still desperate bladder which wasn’t being helped by the sound of Harper’s stream trickling into the canister and onto the floor. He huffed at the potted fern still between his thighs.

“You and this fern really have a tumultuous relationship,” Nova chuckled, putting the blinker on and finally bringing the car off the highway.

“It makes it so much harder to hold,” Milo whined. “I’m at a 6 right now but it feels like an 8 because I can’t close my goddamn legs.”

“Tsk tsk… such an attitude,” Nova scolded. “Don’t blame the plant because you were so greedy earlier, you brought this on yourself. What did I tell you this morning?”

Milo blushed and looked out the passenger window.

“….Milo? What did I tell you.”

“That I could only come today if you were the one to do it.”

“That's right. So this naughty boy is going to be played with for much longer to teach him a lesson before that becomes a reality,” they said firmly. “Is that clear?”

“Yes, Mx,” Milo crooned, shivers running up and down his spine at their game. He looked back and caught Nova’s eyes. The two exchanged wicked grins. He loved handing over bathroom and orgasm control to Nova. They took such good care of him and gave what both of them knew he really wanted: Utterly depraved servitude.

“Y’all are cute,” April said, grinning, finally putting the lid back on the canister, Harper’s dick having finished his piss and been stowed back in his pants. “Perverted. And cute.”

“That’s the dream,” Nova responded cheerily. “And here’s another dream come true: We’re here!!”

The car stopped at the curb and the four of them looked out.

A stepping stone path led around a building through fine gravel, down an alleyway, and to an iron gate door. The top of a roof peaked out above it.

There was a moment’s pause when the reality of their situation settled back in.

“Oh. Right. We’re all covered in pee,” April said matter of factly, hearing her and Harper’s shorts squelching as she readjusted on his lap.

“There is that,” Nova chuckled, which made Milo giggle, and once Milo starts giggling his laugh infects everyone around him, and once again the friends were guffawing together in the car at the predicament they’d put themselves in.

“This is wild, Nov,” Harper said from the backseat as the laughter started quieting down. “Thanks for being such a good sport about it all.”

“Ahh it’s no problem,’ Nova sighed, wiping tears from their eyes. “You’re just cashing in on all the late nights you helped my drunk ass out back in the dorm.”

“Ohhh right!! Like that one time you were so wasted and tired you just peed all over your bed—“

“MILO HOW ‘BOUT YOU GO CHECK IT OUT,” Nova interjected loudly, but not before Milo raised an eyebrow at them. They huffed loudly. “Sure, yeah, fine, I purposefully wet the bed once, whoop dee doo, now get your currently piss soaked ass out of here and see if anyone’s around so we can get inside.”

“I need to hear this story sometime,” Milo said eagerly, accepting the key April handed him and unbuckling his seatbelt.

“Be a good boy and you’ll get that and more,” Nova winked.

Blushing happily, Milo opened the car door and wiggling his way out around the fern, finally able to bring his thighs together as he stood upright.

Too bad gravity also acted on him standing up and tugged his bladder down, bending him over with a groan at the wave of desperation that hit him.

April gasped from the car as the three of them watched him bend over and regain composure. “Oh noooo, his shorts are soaked! They’re so noticeable! Should we tell him?!”
Nova chuckled. “He already knows and loves it, the little slut. He’ll be more than ok. But thanks for thinking of that.”

Milo did indeed know, and did indeed love it. He straightened up and began walking, the movement helping him settle into his desperation level of a comfortable 7. He could feel how wet his shorts were, which gave him an electric thrill that someone looking at a window nearby could notice. But he didn’t spot anyone doing just that as he walked to the gate and unlocked it. He entered a cute courtyard, the paving stones weaving through grass now to a short set of stairs leading to a covered porch. The placement of the courtyard and the tall plants and landscaping, in addition to the surrounding house’s walls and their lack of courtyard facing windows, made this place intimate and private. He walked up the stairs, unlocked the door, and stepped inside.

A small, quaint home greeted him: hardwood floors and a tiled kitchen, light green stucco walls, bright windows, 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, and April and Harper’s sparse furniture and belongings brought on previous trips they’d made with other friends haphazardly strewn about.

Milo grabbed his phone out of his pocket and texted the group chat, absentmindedly palming his dick over his shorts and shivering at how damp and cold they felt:

Milo

no people around, all clear - cute house!

Harper

sick! thanks man, on our way

The other three friends shuffled quickly to the house, some of their clothes still wet enough to leave droplets of piss on the stepping stones, and only when everyone was inside was there a collective sigh of relief.

“YES! We made it!” April cheered. “Whew! Alright. Harp and I have some stuff here so let’s see what we’ve got to make us more comfortable…”

The next couple of hours were filled with happy conversation and refreshening of bodies. Everyone took a shower and finally got dry, and some clothes were lended to Nova and Milo as everyone’s piss soaked outfits were churning in the washing machine: Nova was given a black pair of sweatpants, black sports bra, and white t-shirt, and Milo a pair of blue jeans and a black tank. April put on a purple and gold flower muumuu, and Harper threw on basically the same outfit of khaki shorts but a green tank this time.

Final items were brought in from the car, the windows of which were cracked open to let fresh air in to hopefully start drying things off. At one point, April brought the sloshing bear canister in and was making her way to the toilet to dispose of their piss when Nova stopped her in the hallway and said “Oh I’ve got that.” April thanked them and left, but instead of pouring it down the toilet, they went outside and tucked it away under the porch. “Just in case,” they chuckled, walking back inside.

After all the tasks had been completed, and once sushi and beer were delivered in celebration, the four found themselves outside sitting in a circle on the grass, eating, drinking, laughing, and watching the sky turn gold to orange to red as the evening crept further along into night.

It was at this point that Milo, having been fidgeting for the past half hour, stood up quickly and clutched his hands to his crotch, face contorting in that sweet combination of pleasure and pain.

“Mx! PLEASE. I don’t know how much longer I can hold it. Oh FUCK I’ve never had to go this bad before, mmmmm, I might start leaking soon, oh my god, oh my GOD. I must be close to a 10 now, mmf, please please please can I please pee…??!” He stood there, panting, bent over, pleading eyes seeking Nova’s to know what his fate would be.

An electric silence fell over the group.

Milo continued bouncing and bobbing in the stillness, time slowing, everyone pausing to consider what would happen next, stealing glances at the other’s faces. It was one thing to be randomly forced into a desperate predicament in a car, the tension building and a “Well, fuck it, let’s just let go and enjoy the experience” energy bringing the two couples together into a shared sexual encounter.

But to choose it? To choose to go back to that place when there wasn’t a practical need to? Milo could go inside right now and use the toilet to relieve himself. They weren’t trapped in a car anymore. If they all chose to indulge in piss play, together, AGAIN…. What would that mean? How much further would they go together? Where could this end up?

Nova clear their throat.

“Harp, April…. Look, I don’t really know where this might go, but…. I do know it was so much fucking fun to do what we all did earlier today. So… would you maybe want to… continue?”

Harper and April looked at each other, checking in.

“I had a lot of fun,” April whispered. “You?”

“Yeah… yeah I really did,” Harper whispered back. He turned back to the other couple and raised his voice. “We both really enjoyed that, too! Umm, but… I do have, um, just some questions? To sort out before we do anything more than we did earlier? Just like, feeling safe and supported all that, you know?”

“Oh, absolutely!” Nova responded happily.

Milo whimpered again and dug his hands further into his crotch.

“Ah, yes, how about this,” Nova said quickly after glancing back at Milo, “We only go as far as we already have for now, and then when things are not quite so… urgent, we can discuss limits and boundaries? What do you think?”

Harper physically relaxed, smiling again. “Sounds great! So me and April can touch and fuck and, well, piss on each other if we want…” he trailed off in a happy haze for a moment before snapping back to the present. “And you two can touch and fuck and piss on each other, and we can all watch this happening, but we won’t cross any of those lines between the couples until we’ve talked about it?”

“Sounds great to me!” April exclaimed happily.

“Same!” Nova responded. “And I know Milo’s limits and can vouch that he’s good with that for now, too. Right, babe?”

Milo just stood there, nodding furiously, sweat beading on his forehead. “Yes, yes, I am so ok with you watching me desperate, mmmm it turns me on so much. Harp, I don’t want to piss in your jeans without your permission but that might imminently happen, is that ok??”

“Uh yea— YES, that’s ok with me,” Harper said, swallowing, his throat suddenly dry and his dick twitching at the thought. “Very good with me if that ha- happens.”

“Oh, is that going to happen, little boy?” Nova crooned, shifting their energy back to their whimpering, desperate boyfriend about to completely flood his jeans. “Are you going to piss yourself in front of us like the horny piss-slut you are?”

Milo’s mouth opened in a silent, pleasurable scream. He didn’t make a sound as a sudden dark jet of hot piss burst from his crotch and soaked into the left thigh. Harper and April both gasped in awe and delight at the show.

“What a naughty boy, pissing in Harper’s jeans. Get over here, now.” Nova stood up and gestured for Milo to kneel in front of them. He quickly did as he was told, gripping his groin to stem the flow and stop more pee from spurting out.

“You’re going to finish what you started this morning,” Nova whispered, pulling their quickly hardening self out of their pants and immediately putting it in Milo’s mouth. “And if you can hold the rest of your piss until I cum in that pretty mouth of yours, you can cum today, too. But if not…?” They twisted their fingers into the back of Milo’s hair and started fucking his mouth. “You’ll be my orgasm-less toilet until tomorrow. Do you agree to these conditions?”

Milo could finally speak again and groaned in immense pleasure.

“I need to see your non-verbal consent, slut,” Nova growled, their pleasure rising quickly, Harper and April starting to stroke each other through their clothes, watching the show unfold.

Milo’s eyes widened, but he knew better than to disobey Mx. Nova. He also knew he was set up to fail, that the only option was for him to be Nova’s toilet the rest of the evening, but he didn’t care. All he needed to do was piss, and piss NOW. He’d been holding it all afternoon and it was all he could think about anymore. He had to let go. He had to flood himself in front of Nova and Harper and April. He craved being a piss slut. He had to pee all over himself. He had to he had to he had to he—

He pulled his hands away from his crotch and made rock and roll horns with both hands—the agreed upon silly but effective non-verbal consent sign between the two of them—and immediately started pissing full force into his pants, his eyes fully rolling back into his head and arms falling limp by his sides, muffled moans of pleasure not escaping his mouth due to Nova fucking it harder and harder with each thrust.

“That’s RIGHT, my slut, piss yourself, fucking piss yourself, oh FUCK, I can feel it spreading to me feet, I’m going to— I’m coming I’m—AHHHHH!!!!”

Nova thrust once more into Milo’s mouth, shuddering, then pulled back and collapsed onto the ground. Milo still knelt on his knees, swallowing, flow uninterrupted, hissing into Harper’s jeans, completely drenching himself and the ground around him. The jeans were soaked down the front and back of both thighs, and along the front of his calves. The puddle spread further and further and started to soak into Nova’s sweats where they lay, panting, but they could care less even though these were April’s pants getting soaked.

After a long, long time, Milo’s stream slowed. The glistening liquid came only in spurts down his thighs. And then, finally, it stopped.

“Fuuuuuuuuuuck,” April said, breaking the quiet.
“Agreed,” Nova spoke to the sky, still laying on their back in Milo’s puddle.

“Wow,” Harper whispered, dick tenting out his shorts.

Milo just sat back on his heels, utterly spent, pure bliss spread across his face.

“Well, then,” April said, glancing mischievously over at Harper. “Shall we continue?”

• 4 weeks later...