Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Realistic to-do-list 2023

Hey, that sounds like a fun list.

I‘ll definitely wanna try the wetting while sitting in the snow thing. I‘ve wet in snowpants before but I honestly can’t remember if I ever did it sitting in the snow. The spreading warmth must feel incredibly good 😊. However, finding snow around here where I live will be the challenging part. Doesn’t look good this year…

Next up I wanna do a full casual wetting day. With the fam around I didn’t get the opportunity to do that in a really long time.

Would also be really up for a chat with you about advanced wetting fun with a partner. Looks like you have some fun ideas to share in this area.🙂

I love the idea of wetting and swimming in as many shorts as possible.  I never tracked it, so I have no idea what my record is, but it's something I would do.  I make it a point to piss and swim in every pair of shorts that I have.

There are two things that are perennially on my want-to-do list, both are things I've done before, but not frequently, and with more failures than successes:

• Wet the bed and sleep wet all night in the same clothes and bedding
  • Wet the bed in my sleep

I have a few that I should have actioned years ago:

• Sleep with a bedwetter - and cuddle her in her puddle in the morning
  • Wet myself at school - this would be part of some role-play event
  • Tell twelve people about my fetish - I'm really shy about talking about my wetting desires in person so need to work on this. Also, if I'm talking to a group then this just counts as one.

My list for 2023:

The very first point: stop being lazy and go back to activities!

So:

- use no less than 2/3 of opportunities to wet/mess for pleasure (like business trips etc.)

- poop my pants outside my house (even late in the day), I've tried it some time ago and it was great

- wet my pants outside my house almost for sure I'll use my dedicated black pants to avoid being spotted and walk a couple of minutes in my wet pants

- finally try diapers/pullups

Also I have some mixed feeling about wishing an accident - it has been a good couple of years since the last one and maybe it'd be good to refresh the experience. But it may cause some troubles, so I'm not sure about this.

Guest Simpfan4
17 hours ago, SoggyShorts said:

I love the idea of wetting and swimming in as many shorts as possible.  I never tracked it, so I have no idea what my record is, but it's something I would do.  I make it a point to piss and swim in every pair of shorts that I have.

There are two things that are perennially on my want-to-do list, both are things I've done before, but not frequently, and with more failures than successes:

• Wet the bed and sleep wet all night in the same clothes and bedding
  • Wet the bed in my sleep

I don't swim (I wade but I'm allergic to chlorine, so I don't stay in long). But at the lake is fine. I have never to date peed in a swimsuit, but whenever I shop for one, for some reason, I think about peeing in it. 

Guest Simpfan4

I'm completely new to the padded realm, so I haven't compiled a list as such. At the moment, it would include the vanilla looking for something that fits properly. In the past, I had too large and while they prevented poo, they leaked pee. So I guess my rather lame list would be: 

1) Becoming comfortable enough to pee in a pull-up while lying on an unprotected bed.

2) Peeing in the pull-up for fun, and not just the uncontrollable gush. 

3) Wearing the pull-up out in public. I have no idea if I can pull my leggings up over it yet. It's a bit cold outside to wear skirts. 

4) Becoming so comfortable with wearing protection, that I will answer the need to pee wherever I am. And not just dribbles. I drink more water than the average person (probably why I don't have facial wrinkles) and I probably pee more than them too. I just don't go as often. 

Edited by Simpfan4
Added numbers to my resolutions (see edit history)
Guest Simpfan4
On 1/14/2023 at 11:08 AM, HereToStay said:

Hey, that sounds like a fun list.

I‘ll definitely wanna try the wetting while sitting in the snow thing. I‘ve wet in snowpants before but I honestly can’t remember if I ever did it sitting in the snow. The spreading warmth must feel incredibly good 😊. However, finding snow around here where I live will be the challenging part. Doesn’t look good this year…

Next up I wanna do a full casual wetting day. With the fam around I didn’t get the opportunity to do that in a really long time.

Would also be really up for a chat with you about advanced wetting fun with a partner. Looks like you have some fun ideas to share in this area.🙂

Come to a northern state. We have tons of snow here, left over from a Christmas snowstorm.

Guest Simpfan4
On 1/15/2023 at 12:32 PM, Simpfan4 said:

I'm completely new to the padded realm, so I haven't compiled a list as such. At the moment, it would include the vanilla looking for something that fits properly. In the past, I had too large and while they prevented poo, they leaked pee. So I guess my rather lame list would be: 

1) Becoming comfortable enough to pee in a pull-up while lying on an unprotected bed.

2) Peeing in the pull-up for fun, and not just the uncontrollable gush. 

3) Wearing the pull-up out in public. I have no idea if I can pull my leggings up over it yet. It's a bit cold outside to wear skirts. 

4) Becoming so comfortable with wearing protection, that I will answer the need to pee wherever I am. And not just dribbles. I drink more water than the average person (probably why I don't have facial wrinkles) and I probably pee more than them too. I just don't go as often. 

I think fulfilling numbers 1) & 2) will be accomplished today.

On 1/15/2023 at 1:20 PM, Simpfan4 said:

I have never to date peed in a swimsuit, but whenever I shop for one, for some reason, I think about peeing in it. 

Oh, you should just do it. It's not as naughty as peeing in your other clothes (because it's meant to get wet) but it is still at least a little bit naughty. 

I think about all of my clothes in terms of wanting to pee in them when I go clothes shopping, right down to my undies. I also think about swimming in them. 

I have no pants, shorts or undies that haven't been peed in, and few that haven't gone for a swim. 

6 hours ago, HereToStay said:

But in my case that would be 5000miles to the left and then up north. So maybe next winter. 

Reminding all of us in North America that the first W in WWW stands for world. 

Guest Simpfan4

This is something that will have to be gradual, especially since I no longer have a working washing machine nor dryer. Before that, I stood over and peed on dirty laundry piles, or anywhere in my house that didn't cause damage. Towels on the floor received a special prewash peewash. 

Edited by Simpfan4 (see edit history)
3 hours ago, SoggyShorts said:

Reminding all of us in North America that the first W in WWW stands for world. 

Don’t worry, I was just trying to be a bit funny, not political.

Really sorry for the snow chaos in the US over Christmas. I‘ve worked for some time in Michigan and know how much snow there is already without a snow storm 😬.

And personally I think WWW stands for world wide wetters 😉

20 hours ago, HereToStay said:

Don’t worry, I was just trying to be a bit funny, not political.

Really sorry for the snow chaos in the US over Christmas. I‘ve worked for some time in Michigan and know how much snow there is already without a snow storm 😬.

And personally I think WWW stands for world wide wetters 😉

Nah, it's not political to remind people that there are folks beyond the borders and over the seas. 

World Wide Wetters! I love it! I have personally wet in six different countries, so I'd like to apply for a membership in this club. 

5 hours ago, SoggyShorts said:

World Wide Wetters! I love it! I have personally wet in six different countries, so I'd like to apply for a membership in this club. 

Hey cool, me too! If I‘m not forgetting anything I‘ve also wet in six different countries 😀. Maybe some more when I include wetting my swimming trunks in the water/at the beach. Anyone got more?

Definitely gonna put that on my list as well to increase my „foreign country memorable wettings“ count to at least eight by the end of the year.

Edited by HereToStay (see edit history)
On 1/18/2023 at 3:41 AM, HereToStay said:

Hey cool, me too! If I‘m not forgetting anything I‘ve also wet in six different countries 😀. Maybe some more when I include wetting my swimming trunks in the water/at the beach. Anyone got more?

Definitely gonna put that on my list as well to increase my „foreign country memorable wettings“ count to at least eight by the end of the year.

Oh yeah? Which six? Mine are Canada, US, Bahamas, England, Poland and the Philippines. 

My list of things I want to try:

- Peeing in my underwear at work.

- Pee in my underwear and sleep with the wet garment all night.

- Buy and use a Diaper.

- Wear a diaper all night, urinate and sleep wet all night.

- Peeing on the bed and sleeping wet.

- Peeing in bed when waking up.

- Meet someone who talks about Pis or Poop who speaks Spanish and have a chat.

So far you can only meet the following goals and the year has just started:

- I urinated in my pants in an armchair

- I shit my pants at work

- I urinated on the bed without protection

Edited by Cristiano97 (see edit history)
  • 1 year later...

It´s about time to revisit this thread and see how it all went, right?

Wet my pants while sitting in the snow (never done that, wonder how it feels) 
I did this, and it was nice but not what I expected. The pee ran very fast through my pants and straight down into the soft snow without spreading under my bum, so there wasn´t much of that warm/cold contrast I had hoped for.

Be extremely desperate in public wearing a pull-up (with my partner)
I kind of did this, if you leave out the word extremely. I haven´t done extreme holding play during 2023 for bladder health reasons, and it seems to be good for me. I have never had a loss of control moment in a pull-up. But I have quite a few nice memories of "moderate" desperation. Like when my partner texted me that I sould wet myself on the train, and I tried but couldn´t let out so much, but then as soon as we let the train I had my sweet relief. Or when I really needed to pee during hotel dinner and let go of some pressure while leaving the table to fill up my glass,  and then we went out in the streets and while standing still looking at a statue I peed so hard in my pull-up that it leaked through my jeans a bit.  

Buy white underwear for my partner and watch him wet them
Check. There are pictures of this, I´ll see if I find them. Material not perfect, I had hoped for more see-through, but I´m not complaing. 

Do a role-play scenario where I get caught wetting in the woods
We had so little time on our own last summer, so this scenario never happened, I put it on the list for 2024.

Empty a full bladder into thin pants or shorts while standing on a flat surface outside (splashy puddle)
I don´t know why I didn´t get to do this. 

Wet (and swim in) as many shorts as possible during one long bike ride (beat my old record, 3).
Also fail because of too little opportunites during the summer. It will happen in 2024. 

Keep exploring my diaper fetish and work on my self acceptance
I´ve done a great job here. I´m still not 100% there, but much more comfortable. My partner has been amazing on this journey, and I now feel at ease with wearing a diaper whenever I feel like around him.  I have experimented with different types, and found some favourites. But pantswetting will always be my number one thing. 

Keep having interesting conversations with other fetishists and make some new friends
This has happened too. Very important to keep this up. 

So, @HereToStay @SoggyShorts @Aaron @Explorermonkey @tanin @Arrestaoo @Acura17 @Cristiano97  How did you do in 2023?