Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

OmoCon! {Could It Happen?}

2 hours ago, AnotherGuy said:

I feel like such an event would probably be a "sausage fest" of mostly guys hanging around awkwardly and then whenever a woman shows up she gets stared at by all the guys and immediately feels uncomfortable and leaves. Maybe that's a pessimistic view of it though.

Yah, the probability is there. But although I‘m straight that wouldn’t keep me away since hanging out with likeminded people would still be fun, I think. And everybody attending should bring the right mindset to participate in some way and not make it uncomfortable/awkward for the ladies by just standing around and staring at crotches.

As @wetwetwet22said, It needs to be a safe place so it should be a con in the spirit and based on the rules of this forum here. What else could we do to make it less awkward in the beginning?🤔

-We could have a video games area and other activities to be active and loosen up 

- we could invite „wetting celebrities“ like Liz Raw or Alyssa Reece that seem to be really fun to hang out with.

Any other ideas to break the ice and make it more diverse?

Edited by HereToStay (see edit history)

If the former existed, it should be necessary for it to be an informal meeting of people with the fetish and not perverts who only try to go for sex. I do not deny that there would be sexual conduct but I doubt that anyone would want to go to a meeting where a person takes out his penis to masturbate while watching another urinate.

It should be a more intimate meeting, in a country house with a large backyard where people can talk about their experiences and share group activities that consist of holding urine or getting wet in public and helping and advising new members

(and if it necessarily ends in something sexual, that is by mutual agreement between the people who arrange it, as if they were going on a group date and you decide to go with another person to filter on another site)

If this were the case, I'd probably come prepared with pee clothes and willing to undergo group urine-holding activities with people I see who are equally interested in omorashi (and if there's a chance to leak with a woman who is interested). maybe try something in private but being apart of the meeting)

On 1/14/2023 at 5:11 AM, AnotherGuy said:

I feel like such an event would probably be a "sausage fest" of mostly guys hanging around awkwardly and then whenever a woman shows up she gets stared at by all the guys and immediately feels uncomfortable and leaves. Maybe that's a pessimistic view of it though.

Based on what I've seen from forums over the years, you're unfortunately correct. I'd say the security might be able to help, but hell, we have mods here and it still happens 🤦🏾‍♂️ probably the best thing would incorporate OmoCon into maybe AVN or if there's an overarching fetish convention, have a space for Omo. People may be a little skiddish to admit they're into wetting, but put them in a place of all fetishes, you may be surprised who just happens to wander into the omo section 😉

Guest Simpfan4
On 1/13/2023 at 4:16 PM, Uniee said:

Doubt any venue would want to cope with loads of people pissin on carpets.. let's face it even if there were designated zones there would be plenty of puddles elsewhere.. would have to be outdoor private beach  setup

Outdoors with privacy fencing all around. If there's any type of carpeting, it would have to be of the washable or indoor/outdoor variety. A Superbowl of Pee, where the focus is on peeing and vendors of products that facilitate free and happy peeing. I can definitely fantasize about something like this.

Guest Simpfan4
On 1/13/2023 at 4:35 PM, Codedog92 said:

I’m just shy and I feel like people won’t talk to me 

I'd like the option of attending the Zoom or livestream. Nothing big ever happens where I live.

10 hours ago, Simpfan4 said:

I'd like the option of attending the Zoom or livestream. Nothing big ever happens where I live.

🤔 That could be organized, actually, that's kinda a great idea 

On 1/17/2023 at 5:44 PM, Simpfan4 said:

Outdoors with privacy fencing all around. If there's any type of carpeting, it would have to be of the washable or indoor/outdoor variety. A Superbowl of Pee, where the focus is on peeing and vendors of products that facilitate free and happy peeing. I can definitely fantasize about something like this.

An outdoors OmoCon is plausible, but the question is where? If it's outdoors I'm sure it would have to be somewhere warm but not scorching hot, but not super cool as some think 65 degrees is cold.

As for privacy fencing, it does the job but we all know that it only does so much, and tall privacy fencing in the wrong climate could make a warm day unbearably hot. Great ideas.

Guest Simpfan4

It was just an offhand thought. My middle kids attend anime/ComiCon-type conventions, but all I know of them is what they post on fb. 65° F is warm enough here. Could all the residual urine be composted or put to good use? People could feel like they're helping the planet to pee in certain places (not toilets unless they're composting toilets like we want to get for our cabin). Just a few more ideas.  

On 1/13/2023 at 4:47 PM, brown4182004 said:

I would also add in a massive holding competition to see who can hold the longest and win a prize, and all of the drinks served there have diuretics!

I wouldn't need to take drinks with diuretics in them because I take 3 different diuretics everyday. It certainly helps my omorashi obsession. I wet myself everyday on purpose sometimes but not always as I don’t wet myself on purpose when my husband is home.

Guest Simpfan4

I'm prescribed the diuretic Hydrochlorothyazide along with my other blood pressure med, Metoprolol. Much gentler than when they had me on Furosemide. The latter had me full-bladder peeing every 15 minutes!

I feel OmoCon would need separate areas where wetting, nudity, and/or sexual activity are allowed or not allowed, so that we could cater to the people who want those things without scaring off the people who just want to talk, attend presentations, or visit the vendors' room.

While we're at it, I request an area where everyone is required to be diapered.

• 4 months later...

Here' some ideas  for an OmoCon event

Guest Speakers

image.thumb.png.3e8b09f78707e1d837484f6f3afe783d.png

Discussion panels

Ienjoy.thumb.png.7fcf45d876983f6ca2c6923a453cba06.png

The delegates are encouraged to hold and wet (bet everything must be optional)

omoconference.jpeg.5a3167ae61bd12b4500a513d5079d19a.jpeg

A Ball

omoball.thumb.png.fe8b439e41583d755227ddfa63bf7bcb.png

A bondage area

tied1.thumb.jpeg.591386afb217bbb39f34d934a7fec401.jpeg

School Role-Play Sessions

woman_giving_lecture.thumb.jpeg.87f00a089ef2bbd333e7367b5c56a310.jpeg

Changing rooms and showers

youneedtobring.thumb.jpeg.a05d31f72b83909fd23a8153bfb59aba.jpeg

BDSM areas

canIpuddlenow.thumb.png.8396e43514a16cf7cc6bacfce3179426.png

Something for the AB/DL's

diaper.png.27646991aa408f50080c532806e328a3.png

A sleepover

firstgirltowetthebed.thumb.png.edbea6153177e838d8d8dd05c8c737cd.png

Casual areas to chat and make friends

hasthatgirljust.thumb.png.d26d2a06bad47916c588ad4db417ad1b.png

Speed dating

image.thumb.png.08dfa982d92c21cfadc774356c595ac1.png

A Pageant (I believe that CapCon has one of these)

OmoCosplay.thumb.png.2f75f6643316beaf409062ad93850e01.png

Holding competitions

image.thumb.png.b5e152ec33106f379461ca6c2e40e623.png

A bar

thanks.thumb.png.e7f49fbadd0add01598ac5be1c619c43.png

School disco

toomuchlikeschool.thumb.png.99bcfb8a4a92a3ce011bc6c4dc5413a4.png

Therapy Sessions

therapy.thumb.png.788b5687f2df7009192468580a0b1b15.png

Toilets (yes, we will need them - everything should be optional)

unfulfilled.thumb.png.f73b4ab27b75c32f2be9b5ec40591adb.png

I feel like this should happen if it's only a space where people can get together and talk about omo and look at merch, and not just people holding and peeing everywhere. I'm thinking it would look a lot like any other convention, but all the booths are just omo artists and diaper vendors. I feel like the most it would have that would be different from normal conventions would be changing rooms for ABDL's, kind of like the headless lounges at furry conventions. Maybe the holding competition too, because that kind of sounds fun (also, there have been holding competitions outside of an omo setting, like the Hold Your Wee for a Wii competition). Like I'm saying it could be fun, but you'd really have to treat it just like any other convention.

There would have to be some sort of security or rules like @GreenChile said, otherwise this would be Rainfurrest all over again.

There's abdl conventions but as far as omo goes I haven't heard of any gatherings. Abdl makes sense because pee is contained. The venue would literally have to lay down tarps and other absorbent materials for us to indulge, which in certain ways could create a "slip hazard." We would need waivers to make the event holder not liable for injury.

You could start the ball rolling by hosting it online to begin with? Maybe pick a week to have Omoctober each year and host several events online in a dedicated Discord server each weekday that people can join in, leading up to main events at the weekend. Plus choose a specific charity for people to donate to, so we can do some good at the same time. Some of the activities can be either planned or filmed in advance and watched live, to make organising things easier. If anyone understands how V-Tubers work, we could also have an official VT mascot to host the event and doing little announcement/recap videos each day! If it gains in popularity, you could then look into hosting it in person. But as @pee_punk stated, that might be difficult for omorashi meets (and therefore more expensive than an ABDL one). An online version could still work though. For example:

Leading up to Omoctober:

* Share the schedule of events for the week, so people can arrange free time to attend and group games can be organised. Including an info sheet with rules or guidelines for the games / competitions (i.e. best clothing or underwear material/colours, how to prep/clean your chair/floor, advice for setting up a cam to show your body but not face, what is/isn't allowed for competition entries)
* Announce the charity being supported that year (or let people nominate charities, then open a poll to vote on one).
* A bit closer to the week, allow people to start signing up as entrants for the art, writing and game competitions (either solo or as teams a bit like NaNoWriMo or Game Jams). Have somewhere people can advertise to find/join teams.

Omoctober Week:

Monday:

* Announce the theme for the art, writing and game competitions and what prizes there will be for each category.
* Kick off the fundraising part (maybe a little video promo thing explaining the charity and start a 'ticker' and a link to a FundRaising page for people to track how much has been raised in real time).
* Announce any companies selling omo-related products/services offering special discounts for the week.
* Omo game playthroughs filmed or uploaded each day by different people (i.e. drink x amount of liquid, wait until desperate, then start playing a longish game online, while commentating and holding for as long as possible, then the next person tries to beat that time). Other people can either team up in-game for co-op/mmorpgs or watch live to cheer the person on. The first playthrough should probably be the VT mascot, to set an initial time to beat.
* Mini holding/wetting challenge for the next day given by the host.

Tuesday:

* Omo content released (comic strip, memes, funny anime clips) in the morning.
* Message from the host recapping yesterday's events and a reminder of events scheduled for today.
* Online workshop session for art/writing/game competition entrants.
* Omo game playthroughs live/released by different people.

Wednesday:

* Message from the host recapping yesterday's events and a reminder of events scheduled for today.

Thursday:

Friday:

* Final online workshop session for art/writing/game competition entrants and hand in deadline for all entries (panels then begin judging the entries for each catagory).
* Open Tavern evening - mimicking Oktoberfest with a beer and sausage party (where people hang out on cam, drink beer and eat sausages as an ice-breaker event to start the weekend!).
* Movie Night - Group watch a horror film (that includes jump scares) and take part in a drinking game (i.e. every time character x says/does something, take a drink).

Saturday:

* Wet Workout - Desperate exercise session on cam to start the day. Lots of stretching, star jumps and squats!
* Breakfast - For those who made it through the workout dry, see if you can last another hour.
* Various group omo games held at set times throughout day that people can join in or watch (+ other group games incorporating related fetishes like abdl, furries, etc).
* Rate My Stream event - marked on things like distance, height, force, duration.
* Omo Market - Omo-related merchants can have a dedicated channel to demo their products or services.
* Q&A sessions with omo stars people have mentioned.
* Movie Night - Group watch a film (that includes an omo/wetting scene) and take part in a drinking game (i.e. every time character x says/does something, take a drink).
* Omo ASMR Before Bed - Both omorashi-themed roleplay (i.e. ASMR nurse giving a medical exam to a desperate patient) and desperate reading sessions (where the ASMR narrator is desperate, but trying to sound relaxed).

Sunday:

* Wet t-shirt and jeans competition at breakfast.
* Various group omo games held at set times throughout day that people can join in or watch (+ other group games incorporating related fetishes like abdl, furries, etc).
* Matinee Movie - Group watch a comedy film (that will make it difficult not to laugh) and take part in a drinking game (i.e. every time character x says/does something, take a drink).
* Q&A session dealing with things like health/safety tips and other omo-related content.
* Omo Cosplay Parade - Show off your creations and introduce your character while very desperate (wetting optional!).
* Awards Ceremony - Showcase entries for the art, writing and game competitions and announce winners.
* End of day: Mad Hatter Tea Party (everyone dresses up, drinks 'tea' and plays various omo-themed party games to end the weekend).
* Announce the final amount raised for the charity at midnight.

(a few of us had a discussion about this in the past, so I didn't come up with all of that myself!)

Edited by CofS (see edit history)
20 minutes ago, CofS said:

You could start the ball rolling by hosting it online to begin with? Maybe pick a week to have Omoctober each year and host several events online in a dedicated Discord server each weekday that people can join in, leading up to main events at the weekend. Plus choose a specific charity for people to donate to, so we can do some good at the same time. Some of the activities can be either planned or filmed in advance and watched live, to make organising things easier. If anyone understands how V-Tubers work, we could also have an official VT mascot to host the event and doing little announcement/recap videos each day! If it gains in popularity, you could then look into hosting it in person. But as @pee_punk stated, that might be difficult for omorashi meets (and therefore more expensive than an ABDL one). An online version could still work though. For example:

Leading up to Omoctober:

* Share the schedule of events for the week, so people can arrange free time to attend and group games can be organised. Including an info sheet with rules or guidelines for the games / competitions (i.e. best clothing or underwear material/colours, how to prep/clean your chair/floor, advice for setting up a cam to show your body but not face, what is/isn't allowed for competition entries)
* Announce the charity being supported that year (or let people nominate charities, then open a poll to vote on one).
* A bit closer to the week, allow people to start signing up as entrants for the art, writing and game competitions (either solo or as teams a bit like NaNoWriMo or Game Jams). Have somewhere people can advertise to find/join teams.

Omoctober Week:

Monday:

* Announce the theme for the art, writing and game competitions and what prizes there will be for each category.
* Kick off the fundraising part (maybe a little video promo thing explaining the charity and start a 'ticker' and a link to a FundRaising page for people to track how much has been raised in real time).
* Announce any companies selling omo-related products/services offering special discounts for the week.
* Omo game playthroughs filmed or uploaded each day by different people (i.e. drink x amount of liquid, wait until desperate, then start playing a longish game online, while commentating and holding for as long as possible, then the next person tries to beat that time). Other people can either team up in-game for co-op/mmorpgs or watch live to cheer the person on. The first playthrough should probably be the VT mascot, to set an initial time to beat.

Tuesday:

Wednesday:

Thursday:

Friday:

* Final online workshop session for art/writing/game competition entrants and hand in deadline for all entries (panels then begin judging the entries for each catagory).
* Open Tavern evening - mimicking Oktoberfest with a beer and sausage party (where people hang out on cam, drink beer and eat sausages as an ice-breaker event to start the weekend!).
* Movie Night - Group watch a horror film (that includes jump scares) and take part in a drinking game (i.e. every time character x says/does something, take a drink).

Saturday:

* Wet Workout - Desperate exercise session on cam to start the day. Lots of stretching, star jumps and squats!
* Breakfast - For those who made it through the workout dry, see if you can last another hour.
* Rate My Stream event - marked on things like distance, height, force, duration.
* Omo Market - Omo-related merchants can have a dedicated channel to demo their products or services.
* Q&A sessions with omo stars people have mentioned.
* Movie Night - Group watch a film (that includes an omo/wetting scene) and take part in a drinking game (i.e. every time character x says/does something, take a drink).
* Omo ASMR Before Bed - Both omorashi-themed roleplay (i.e. ASMR nurse giving a medical exam to a desperate patient) and desperate reading sessions (where the ASMR narrator is desperate, but trying to sound relaxed).

Sunday:

* Wet t-shirt and jeans competition at breakfast.
* Matinee Movie - Group watch a comedy film (that will make it difficult not to laugh) and take part in a drinking game (i.e. every time character x says/does something, take a drink).
* Q&A session dealing with things like health/safety tips and other omo-related content.
* Omo Cosplay Parade - Show off your creations and introduce your character while very desperate (wetting optional!).
* Awards Ceremony - Showcase entries for the art, writing and game competitions and announce winners.
* End of day: Mad Hatter Tea Party (everyone dresses up, drinks 'tea' and plays various omo-themed party games to end the weekend).
* Announce the final amount raised for the charity at midnight.

(a few of us had a discussion about this in the past, so I didn't come up with all of that myself!)

Sounds good for an annual event! We can host the first one this October!

20 hours ago, pee_punk said:

There's abdl conventions but as far as omo goes I haven't heard of any gatherings. Abdl makes sense because pee is contained. The venue would literally have to lay down tarps and other absorbent materials for us to indulge, which in certain ways could create a "slip hazard." We would need waivers to make the event holder not liable for injury.

I agree about the puddles.

We could have designated janitors with mops and buckets at the ready. As staff they could get a reduced entrance fee, and the bonus of being fetched every time there's been an accident.

image.thumb.png.5340cb48e2abd69812c6522bac409278.png

Someone mentioned using an old school. Love the idea. Plenty of mopable  floors and wipable chairs, and for some of us it's where it all began.

I was planning to approach a sex club once to explore the possibilities of including group wetting as part of their piss play (golden showers) event. They even had a classroom play area. It was carpeted, but I was prepared to organise carpet shampooing the next day. Then Covid happened.

Could an event could even piggyback an ABDL event.