Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

OmoCon! {Could It Happen?}

Now granted, this probably should be in Fantasy, but it does come with a realistic question: why not have it happen? There's conventions for everything under the sun, and yes, there's a convention for the sun as well, so why is there no OmoCon?

Last question: if someone was to put together an OmoCon, would you go, and what would YOU like to see there?

Realistically speaking, I wouldn´t be comfortable attending an event based on voyuerism/exhibitionism (people there only to look at others who wet), but a safe get together for fellow pantswetters to talk about omo stuff and maybe even wet together is something I have fantasized about. Especially as a woman I´m still scared that creepy people would show up though, so I don´t know if I would attend if I didn´t know them a bit before hand.   

But you can always dream! I like your ideas, @HereToStay !
I could be the one leading the "sneaky public wetting" workshop, I have the skills.

Edited by Tellnoone (see edit history)
7 hours ago, HereToStay said:

Oh I‘d be so up for that. All-Weekend-AAA-Pass for me please. 😊

Hm 🤔, what would I do?

- Definitely spend a lot of time in the casual wetting area (since there are no toilets at OmoCon, just showers and changing rooms)

- Participate in the „advanced sneaky public wetting“ workshop

- Watch the symmetrical jeans pee pattern competition

- Watch the product presentation about the super absorbent snowpants in the dealers area

- Wet myself with Jennifer Lawrence at the celebrities meet & greet (if I manage to stay dry in the rapid desperation line that you need to stand in to get to her that is)

- Stay in the hotel that offers free breakfast to all guests that can prove in the morning that they wet the bed.

I would also add in a massive holding competition to see who can hold the longest and win a prize, and all of the drinks served there have diuretics!

I probably would go, and I would love to have someone tickle me until I wet myself. Maybe a bondage-induced wetting as well, I'm sure they'd have that section. (Though of course I'd probably get impatient for the actual wetting and pee before I lose control)

Or, holding contests with challenges that make it more difficult (so the wetting comes faster, for above reasons), and a prize to motivate you to hold it longer.

I'd love any female wettings there as well, of course.

3 hours ago, DesperateToes said:

i'd like to see a section with people who enjoy the feelings of their own full bladder and masturbate on them

Oh ya, given my naughty agenda, I would have to stop by the „Get-Off Cafe“ also once in a while.😜

1 hour ago, Tellnoone said:

But you can always dream! I like your ideas, @HereToStay !
I could be the one leading the "sneaky public wetting" workshop, I have the skills.

Hehe, thanks! But did you see it’s the „advanced sneaky public wetting workshop“. I‘ll definitely attend to see what special techniques beyond black jeans and skirt wetting you have up your sleeve 😉

2 hours ago, Uniee said:

Doubt any venue would want to cope with loads of people pissin on carpets.. let's face it even if there were designated zones there would be plenty of puddles elsewhere.. would have to be outdoor private beach  setup

You are right in terms of typical hotel type settings. But I believe we can think a little outside the box here since one limiting factor for suitable con locations is usually the availability of sufficient bathrooms for all the people. Given our special interest I guess we are more flexible in that respect. 😂

How about an abandoned military base or an old school or factory or something like that? A beach or a lake would of course also be nice.

Edited by HereToStay (see edit history)

I would go only if no cameras are allowed. don't like the risk of having pictures of me after this. or maybe choosing to wear a mask. Also there should be a way to avoid creepy people

If this part is solved i definitely go , and if i feel comfortable maybe i try wetting my pants.

I think there must be bathrooms available, because some only like to watch, and others will be not comfortable wetting in public.

I think this should be a safe place, so nobody should press another to do things that is not comfortable to do.

I think this would be a very nice opportunity to know others with similar interests. 

Sorry, English is not my language.