Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female All-day wetting marathon

16 minutes ago, scinosensation said:

@wendywetpants, what an amazing experience! I never had the nerves to do anything like that.

It was the first time for me. I was confident that nothing could be seen, though. My coat covered me down to my knees to cover any potential wetness showing through above my knees where the pants were tight. It was dark. I would NEVER have had the courage to do it in broad daylight.

1 minute ago, Mariner62 said:

So jealous.  I'd love to have a day alone just to be able to wet at will.

It was a very rare treat. 😄

11 minutes ago, wendywetpants said:

It was the first time for me. I was confident that nothing could be seen, though. My coat covered me down to my knees to cover any potential wetness showing through above my knees where the pants were tight. It was dark. I would NEVER have had the courage to do it in broad daylight.

It was a very rare treat. 😄

I've only ever wet black tights and skirt or just knickers (skirt pulled out of way) in public.. trousers is a whole new thing!

But I suppose we have different pleasure.. i like desperation not just wetting. 

Hope you get another fun day soon.

4 hours ago, wendywetpants said:

(Is "deliberate wetting" not a tag? I couldn't find it. Anyhoo, this post is about deliberate wetting. Some mild desperation, but mostly just straight up wetting for fun without bothering to hold it.)

Btw: couldn’t agree more on that one. I always miss that tag for my posts too. And not only as a tag but also as an option for the „my kinks“ section on the member profile.

Edited by HereToStay (see edit history)

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I get where you are coming from

I must admit that whenever my SO is away for a few days, I am instantly planning my personal wetting fun. Like you,  I indulge myself alone as she is not really into it. Its not her thing and I respect her for that and I also don't share my kink with anyone else around me, only on here.

Working from home is the best for me. On these occasions, I'll protect the chair with plastic bin liner and towel or two, sit at my computer and let go multiple times in my pants as I work. I have to confess also to swapping wet towels for dry ones just in case I am on a TEAMS meeting and starts dripping on the floor (in case it can be heard by others on the calls).

Discreetly and secretly wetting whilst outside is also a huge buzz. Like you I'm not massively into holding, more enjoying the wetting and being in wet pants. 

On these occasions (if SO away for longer than a day or two) will also protect the mattress so I can just let go in bed. I will often normally need to get up to go for a pee between 5 & 6 am so it's nice to just lay there under covers and an let the warm pee soak through my pants and pajamas, rolling in the wet spot.

20221208_114251.jpg

On 1/12/2023 at 2:08 PM, Uniee said:

I've only ever wet black tights and skirt or just knickers (skirt pulled out of way) in public.. trousers is a whole new thing!

But I suppose we have different pleasure.. i like desperation not just wetting. 

Hope you get another fun day soon.

I have to admit this is a real fascination for me - I just love that you can wet discretely in public like that and no one will know but you