Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Zelda Omorashi! Wanted to make some of her, I'll be sure that the next ones will be the remaining requests that I need to finish!

Marina Omorashi! Been a while since I posted, been busy with some stuff in life But hopefully I'll be back soon to posting art more consistently!

Happy New Years everyone! First Omo art of 2024!

Posted Images

1 hour ago, BlueOmo said:

I would love to do Power girl! although I will say making it into panels will be a bit difficult for me since I rarely do them, but I can try!

I'm talking about like how you did with the 1st Art you put on here of momo from my hero Academia I just called it panels .Where it shows her holding it with an .Jar full of pee and then the next picture shows the jar breaking and her pee herself.

On 1/11/2023 at 9:16 PM, BlueOmo said:

Yo I'm Blue and I make art. This is my first time ever making content like this so its kinda nervous for me to be sharing stuff like this, but hopefully y'all enjoy it. This is gonna be an Art thread of doing characters who I feel are lacking in Omo content. Not sure How much I'll be updating on here but this is just test drive to see how things go. So anyways, starting off we have some Momo Yaoyoruzu!2023056679_MomoThicc.thumb.png.512123b16a810a4db8eab414dcd8faf9.png1134953586_MomoOmo.thumb.png.e21312ad5d46a18167f8f7cb237d2746.png

Like this is what I'm talking about

19 minutes ago, Roronoa Zoro said:

I'm talking about like how you did with the 1st Art you put on here of momo from my hero Academia I just called it panels .Where it shows her holding it with an .Jar full of pee and then the next picture shows the jar breaking and her pee herself.

Like this is what I'm talking about

Ah ok I get ya! for sure I'll do it like that!

7 minutes ago, Yellow Star said:

Yes, and your Sonia is soooo lovely 😍 

Can I suggest to draw Marnie from the same generation when you may have some time for ?    I believe to understand there are some people here who like goth girls ^^

Oh Marnie would be a good pick! I'll keep that in mind!

• 3 weeks later...