Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Zelda Omorashi! Wanted to make some of her, I'll be sure that the next ones will be the remaining requests that I need to finish!

Marina Omorashi! Been a while since I posted, been busy with some stuff in life But hopefully I'll be back soon to posting art more consistently!

Street fighter 6 Cammy Omorashi Her new outfit makes it perfect for it!

Posted Images

2 hours ago, BlueOmo said:

Hey! been a while since I've posted art on here. Been quite busy irl so in the mean time, have this Rouge the Bat Omorashi piece, there needs to be more of her

/cdn-cgi/mirage/26639772db536bdd1cfaf61c234afc07f7a24fc9766a814e7ff7ff686937ced8/1280/https://www.omorashi.org/uploads/monthly_2023_02/1481430412_RougeTheBatOmorashi2.thumb.png.8a3e6de2151166b76cc35e502fcd0165.png

Unfathomably based. We need more rouge omo 

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Grim Reaper said:

I'd always thought that it meant their bladders were likely much stronger than normal. After all, super strength means stronger muscles, and there are a lot of muscles associated with holding it, and I don't see why they would be the exception to that strength.

True. When I think of like a Female superhero and imagine if they needed to pee I imagine that since they have the ability of superstrength and super strong muscles that they could probably hold for days at a time

1 minute ago, Roronoa Zoro said:

True. When I think of like a Female superhero and imagine if they needed to pee I imagine that since they have the ability of superstrength and super strong muscles that they could probably hold for days at a time

Indeed, if that is how their physiology works, then you might wonder how long she's been holding it... might make you think if Wonder Woman might enjoy it, pushing her body to that point where she wets in spite of her bladder's strength

1 minute ago, Grim Reaper said:

Indeed, if that is how their physiology works, then you might wonder how long she's been holding it... might make you think if Wonder Woman might enjoy it, pushing her body to that point where she wets in spite of her bladder's strength

She might enjoy it but .we also don't know how long she was holding it for she could have been holding it for a month and this just pushed her past her limits

14 minutes ago, Roronoa Zoro said:

She might enjoy it but .we also don't know how long she was holding it for she could have been holding it for a month and this just pushed her past her limits

Fair, she might have simply neglected to go in pursuit of justice. Not to mention, flying across space in her invisble jet might take a little while, and I somehow doubt it had a ladies room.

10 minutes ago, Grim Reaper said:

Fair, she might have simply neglected to go in pursuit of justice. Not to mention, flying across space in her invisble jet might take a little while, and I somehow doubt it had a ladies room.

Yeah I've seen her jet interpreted in some shows and it doesn't look like it would be big enough to have a lady's room on it