Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Unusual things that make you want to pee..

Guest Simpfan4

Someone already mentioned this, but yes, getting a scan at the hospital, and the technician tells me, "It's going to feel like you wet your pants." Did it ever! And it made me want to wet for real. The other occasions are during intense masturbation, after riding our motorcycle, and when I first wake up. Sometimes when my guy pees while we're talking on the phone. He's most relaxed then, so his stream is greater and louder. I guess that's not an unusual case though.

When clothes shopping online, I select a short dress and inevitably think about how easy it would be to pee in this. It sort of becomes a criteria for clothes selection. 

Edited by Simpfan4
Thought of more options. (see edit history)
On 1/9/2023 at 10:16 PM, Stanley79 said:

Uh.  I don't drink alcohol anymore.  But when I first did a few sips of certain wines.  At a family party where I first experienced the effect, my girlfriend came over to me saying, "This wine makes me want to pee."  Can't remember what wine it was.

Oh yes tipsy me wants to pee.. going live tomorrow evening drinking margaritas.. oooooo 

On 1/10/2023 at 12:56 AM, Brittanybunny said:

get a cat scan at the ER and they put that dye in you and they tell you itll feel like you are peeing, or getting into water

Not has that feeling but ooo 

Another

Filling up car.. something about a phallic instrument pouring liquid

5 minutes ago, Renatatswet said:

For some reason every time I'm at the checkout in the supermarket I have to pee. Also every time I get money at an ATM. And, getting home from anywhere. I see my front door and I'm like OMG, gotta pee! The last is the worst. I don't always make it.

Know that feeling! Relief is so close.. in fact knew that feeling well yesterday 🤣

2 hours ago, Shawnie said:

Getting tickled.  And cute bois making me laugh.

I wish that worked for me but I'm not ticklish, my son and husband are very ticklish but I guess I took after my father. 

• 1 month later...
Guest Simpfan4
On 1/14/2023 at 10:27 PM, Stanley79 said:

That makes feel my behind feel warm like I just wet myself.  But for me it has neither a flowing feeling inside nor outside my body.  So it feels more like sitting on a heating pad.

I had a CT scan yesterday and they didn't tell me in advance that they would use Contrast. When it was over, I didn't feel as much like peeing, but I had been crapping beforehand and now, it's like I can't stop. I wore a pull-up to bed just in case the crapping came out while I was sleeping. (That happened on a vacation trip once.) Gotta get all the iv contrast out of my body. This problem with my throat hasn't let me guzzle my usual daily quantity of water, so I guess it's coming out in this slimy poop. TMI, I know.

Well, there is one situation that is pretty reliable.  I have a sailboat, moored about 45mins drive from home.  Inevitably after the drive when I arrive at the mooring, as after any drive, I have mild urge to pee.  If I'm sensible I go and use the boatyard toilet before going any further.  If I don't, when I start scrambling onto and around the boat the urge rapidly becomes intense and leaking starts within a few minutes.  I can guarantee I'll be pretty wet by the time I can walk back to the toilet block.  I think it's down to the physical stresses of clambering over the sides and up and down the various levels in the boat.  The boat does have a sea-toilet but we're not supposed to use that on the dock for pollution reasons.   I don't really think peeing my pants on deck is any better though.

@Simpfan4

"I had a CT scan yesterday and they didn't tell me in advance that they would use Contrast. When it was over, I didn't feel as much like peeing, but I had been crapping beforehand and now, it's like I can't stop. I wore a pull-up to bed just in case the crapping came out while I was sleeping. (That happened on a vacation trip once.) Gotta get all the iv contrast out of my body. This problem with my throat hasn't let me guzzle my usual daily quantity of water, so I guess it's coming out in this slimy poop. TMI, I know."

Unfortunately as a person with chronic stomach issues I know this all too well. They don't give me a CT scan every single time that I am in the hospital with the same nausea and vomiting, but I think sometimes they just figure that every so often they should give me a test, and when you are nauseous and can barely keep anything down having to drink 900 mL of what is basically laxative for a test is certainly not a good thing. And it's definitely true that it makes you shit a lot, and it also makes your shit like white for a couple of days afterwards, and it takes a long time to clear all of that barium and contrast and all that other stuff they put in you out of there, so it's rather annoying.

I was out running errands last week and was pretty desperate to pee while grocery shopping as I'd been holding for a few hours (I try to avoid using public toilets unless it's an absolute emergency). I was holding on OK in the supermarket, quite fidgety but keeping my composure until I got back to my car and sat in the drivers seat. For some reason, I felt a really sudden and strong urge to pee and I actually leaked a bit into my boxers. I had to take a second to hold myself and get it back under control before turning on the ignition and driving home. 

Then of course, once I was finally home and walked through the front door, the urge hit me again but even worse! It was a rush to kick my shoes off and get to the toilet in time, fortunately I made it with only a couple of leaks. 

Guest Simpfan4

I had the scan for my throat area, so thankfully it wasn't the drinking barium this time. It was the IV type. I don't usually have side effects to that type, but I felt unusually achy and even sprained my left wrist last night. It hurt so badly, I was tempted to go outside and stick it in the snow. 

I have had a sore throat for over a year, and nothing I did helped it. I have swelling on the right side and it isn't anything contagious. Not Covid, I tested negative for Strep. But even trying to drink water feels like I'm swallowing razor blades. My right jaw hurts without even using it. One of my sisters died from cancers in her stomach and esophagus. My big worry has been throat cancer even though I have never smoked. But I have most of the symptoms. I hope I don't have any cancers, but that it only is my right tonsil. 

I had to get a CT scan and drink the contrast dye, it made me need to pee really badly really quickly. I was told to drink lots of water after the CT scan to flush the dye out of my body.

Another time I had to take  diuretics before an ultrasound to help my bladder fill up faster because I wasn't fully enough, after the ultrasound I was peeing every 30 minutes and drinking lots of water.

Edited by Karly_cr (see edit history)
Guest Simpfan4
On 3/4/2023 at 11:51 AM, Simpfan4 said:

I had the scan for my throat area, so thankfully it wasn't the drinking barium this time. It was the IV type. I don't usually have side effects to that type, but I felt unusually achy and even sprained my left wrist last night. It hurt so badly, I was tempted to go outside and stick it in the snow. 

I have had a sore throat for over a year, and nothing I did helped it. I have swelling on the right side and it isn't anything contagious. Not Covid, I tested negative for Strep. But even trying to drink water feels like I'm swallowing razor blades. My right jaw hurts without even using it. One of my sisters died from cancers in her stomach and esophagus. My big worry has been throat cancer even though I have never smoked. But I have most of the symptoms. I hope I don't have any cancers, but that it only is my right tonsil. 

They got the results back and I have an abnormal lymph node, so they're doing a biopsy on Thursday.