Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

You may already know about it, but Francine did actually have a wetting accident in the Halloween haunted house episode. You don't actually see anything, but she describes what happened. They also note earlier on in the episode that every year on Halloween, Stan scares her so badly she wets herself, and it's become a tradition.

2 minutes ago, DsGSilver said:

You may already know about it, but Francine did actually have a wetting accident in the Halloween haunted house episode. You don't actually see anything, but she describes what happened. They also note earlier on in the episode that every year on Halloween, Stan scares her so badly she wets herself, and it's become a tradition.

I wish they would have shown it. I was so disappointed when they didn’t. 

2 hours ago, LifeIsStrange said:

For animated shows it's definitely Meg and Lois from Family Guy.

For live-action i'm going to say Monica from Friends.

Meg has shit her pants before.

2 hours ago, LifeIsStrange said:

For animated shows it's definitely Meg and Lois from Family Guy.

For live-action i'm going to say Monica from Friends.

Meg has shit her pants before.

4 minutes ago, JohnnyDT said:

Although it's brief, check out the ending of the Family Guy episode "Christmas is coming".

But yeah, would like to see a lengthier scene of Meg, or especially Lois.

Ah yes, i've seen every episode of the show but i'd forgotten about that scene. 

I'd also love to see Amy from Futurama desperate.

For animated tv shows Lois Griffin Desperately needing to pee would be hot AF for live action there’s so many I’d like to see I For example Amy Schumer Nikki Glaser Sarah Siverman Jenny McCarthy Wahlburg and Nicole Scherzinger from the masked singer which is the only non sports related show or animated show I currently watch that’s not in syndication btw in the last episode of last season Nikki Glaser mentioned having to pee really badly but not anything note worthy really also the episode of Seinfeld where Elaine is desperate to pee on the plane is pretty good but all those episodes are in syndication now 

1 minute ago, Ms. Tito said:

You think Kuvira had to hold in a lot of piss while making all those speeches to the citizens of the Earth Empire? I think so. 

I wonder if waterbenders can force people to wet themselves. I mean, bloodbenders can control whole bodies, so they would easily be able to make someone release their bladders. Normal waterbenders should still be able to pull the pee out of their opponents' bladders and into their pants, though, and this would probably be an excellent distraction technique.

• 3 months later...

I realize this was just resurrected, but I didn't see it the first time around so here it goes.

I would have to say Lily from HIMYM. Its funny because there's an episode where the fact that she has to pee constantly (while on a road trip) is used as a plot device. I like her in part because she reminds me A LOT of my wife, and that's definitely something she is known for (although not as much any more now that she is in to holding it).

Also, there's an episode of HIMYM where Robin talks about being attracted to a guy because he controls the key to the bathroom in their apartment. I swear there's at least one more with her, but I can't remember it off the top of my head.

13 hours ago, cwpee said:

I realize this was just resurrected, but I didn't see it the first time around so here it goes.

I would have to say Lily from HIMYM. Its funny because there's an episode where the fact that she has to pee constantly (while on a road trip) is used as a plot device. I like her in part because she reminds me A LOT of my wife, and that's definitely something she is known for (although not as much any more now that she is in to holding it).

Also, there's an episode of HIMYM where Robin talks about being attracted to a guy because he controls the key to the bathroom in their apartment. I swear there's at least one more with her, but I can't remember it off the top of my head.

I’d love to see more pee holding desperation with Lilly and Robin especially them having a pee holding contest against each other 

On 4/18/2023 at 10:50 PM, cwpee said:

Not sure if you've seen anything I've been posting, but I've been using ChatGPT to make stories. I'm actually in the middle of one with Lily and Robin. Despite what some may thing, getting a good story out of it takes time and some ingenuity. I haven't gotten it to go quite where I want it yet, but hopefully I'll have something up by the end of the week.

Could you keep us updated? I've been playing around with Chatgpt regarding the same stuff, would be interesting to see what others can get out of it.

17 hours ago, Potatooo said:

Could you keep us updated? I've been playing around with Chatgpt regarding the same stuff, would be interesting to see what others can get out of it.

Sure! I've finished it, I just need to splice everything together and do some minor editing so it reads like a real story. Hopefully I'll get that done in the next few days. If you search for threads I've started, I already have a couple I posted. One is ongoing, and the other is a one-shot.