Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What are your favorite foods?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Simpfan4

Italian (I make my goulash recipe with an Italian flair), thin-sliced oven fried potatoes, almost anything with wild rice, and green salads with fat-free French dressing. A local Mexican restaurant serves a wonderful main-dish salad with grilled steak and chicken, romaine lettuce, cheese, black beans, and peppers. (I order mine without peppers because of my allergy, and my guy's is without cheese because of his heart disease.) Another restaurant serves the best rack of ribs I have ever tasted. I also love  fish and shrimp.  And the restaurant near the Harley-Davidson museum in Milwaukee has an excellent turkey burger!

Edited by Simpfan4
Remembered more details (see edit history)
Guest Simpfan4
On 1/8/2023 at 5:40 PM, DrBorderline said:

Hash browns, by which I mean actual shredded potato and not those glorified tater tots that pass for hash browns served at McDonald's. Also potato soup. And roasted potatoes with rosemary... you know what? To save time I'll just say 90% of the ways you can cook a potato.

Potatoes have always been my first child's favorite food! He's 48 now. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chinese,Korean and Japanese cuisine. From the authentic to the Americanized versions. All good. 

Noodles and pasta are a go to. 

I also like salads. I take meal replacement protein shakes for two of my meals to keep slim so I don't eat much anymore. When I do though, I like it to be flavorful 

Edited by Guest (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...