Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Looking for “I’m peeing” videos

On 1/7/2023 at 2:17 PM, Cantholditt said:

Wondering if anyone has or knows any videos in which a girl announces when she’s peeing by saying “I’m peeing” or “I’m still going” or something similar. Please feel free to share on this thread. 

Well, there's the ole' "Two Broke Girls" episode that was discussed in recent thread, if you don't mind mainstream fake. She clearly states, "I'm peeing."................

Two come to mind ..

Jane from B2B, green dress, goes shopping, ends up losing it in the car.  Definitely a DNP, but you can find it.

And the Nicole videos, I think a compilation was posted here recently. She says "I'm going to wet my pants" several times *but wearing skirts), then says she's doing it.  Weird fact, in one of them there's an overdub of Jane's voice from the first vid saying "I can't hold it any longer..."

8 hours ago, bigbeast88 said:

This girl says "I'm just gonna wet myself"

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

00:31 / 00:47
  • Play
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

If anyone can locate this entire video, I don't remember the title, but both girls often say things like, "I'm just gonna wee here," or "I'm gonna wet myself, I don't care."

On 1/10/2023 at 9:18 AM, helllo said:

The first one that came to my mind 🙂

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

00:00 / 01:14
  • Play
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

holy shit that was fucking outstanding. i wish i could find more like this, but where they show the actual wetting a little bit better

I'm quite a fan of these. Back in the day a great deal of Wet Natalees videos consisted of her announcing that she was going to pee her pants. Here's one clip I believe that she had an account on here that still has some clips available for download. 

https://www.omorashi.org/profile/10467-wetnatalee1990/content/?type=forums_topic_post

Here's on I found on ThisVid last year of two girls peeing their pants while fishing. One is very focal that she is going to pee herself.

https://thisvid.com/videos/fishing-and-pissing/

iframe widget

13 hours ago, DangerTrout said:

I'm quite a fan of these. Back in the day a great deal of Wet Natalees videos consisted of her announcing that she was going to pee her pants. Here's one clip I believe that she had an account on here that still has some clips available for download. 

https://www.omorashi.org/profile/10467-wetnatalee1990/content/?type=forums_topic_post

Here's on I found on ThisVid last year of two girls peeing their pants while fishing. One is very focal that she is going to pee herself.

https://thisvid.com/videos/fishing-and-pissing/

iframe widget

Wow that fishing video is incredible, I've never seen that one before thanks!!!

• 2 months later...
On 1/13/2023 at 5:41 PM, wet501 said:

A model I love that had great scenes that include her needing to pee announcing it and saying stuff like "I'm peeing, oh no I'm peeing - what am I gonna do now", "I'm all wet now"Adana is one of the early IN2P girls from when Maja (owner) was still in the provenience of Ontario Canada, pre Las Vegas. If you are a member check out her videos - incredible especially:

1. Adana-Really needs to get inside
  2. Adana-Car Desperation
  3. Adana-Snowshoe
  4. Adana-ATVnaughty

But here is one that is not on the DNP list and sadly not Adana, yet fits the bill nicely... Enjoy.

00:50

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

02:43 / 02:43
  • Play
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

gosh this girl is so cute! is there any more of her possibly?