Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I don't know the girl in the photo, but if she posted it, it's because she wants others to see it, if she didn't want to, she'd leave it private.

I appreciate these beautiful, thin young women, responsible for work and college, who are well hydrated and hold urine until their bladder swells or are too lazy to pee when they are sleepy or playing online.
In fact, I would be happy to someday meet a single woman who can control my bladder and let me control hers too, we could even compete, it would be so much fun.
My Discord username is Nandw#0748.

Video source is at: https://twitter.com/kittyomoka/status/1428722434874744843

You don't need to leave omorashi.org, you can download it here:

Edited by Nandw (see edit history)
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know her, unfortunately I can't recommend her videos sadly.

I bought a vid some time ago of hers on mv, it was a nice long hold, only to find the message in the end of the vid "join my fans page for the release(of the pee)".... The vid was not cheap. I reached out and asked her if she was referring to only fans. No answer. I then took the chance and joined only fans. The end was not there. I also reached out to her there, she did answer I give her that much, but I was sent some mediocre vid of something completely else. In general the content on her OF is not the best I have seen. 

I don't like that way of doing business. A shame though because she is really cute. 

• 1 year later...