Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What drink is your favorite to get desperate with?

Drinks list  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Drinks list

• Water
    • Juice
    • Coffee
    • Tea (any kind)
    • Smoothie
    • Soda (Coca Cola, Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Dr. Pepper)
    • Energy drinks (Monster, Bang Energy Drink)
    • Lemonade
    • Wine
    • Alcoholic beverages
    • Hot chocolate
    • Milkshake
    • Iced tea
    • Twisted Teas
    • White Claws

water all the way. water and hot herbal tea. i gave up alcohol, most sugary drinks, all caffinated beverages, and soda like 95% of the time (only diet non caffinated sodas like root beer and ginger ale). that leaves me with pretty much just those two things. but i lucked out, because those two things go STRAIGHT to my bladder, more so than any other beverages.

I picked a few options that I like to mix in, but I think the main note I'd leave is that with any hold I still try to make it primarily water-based. I enjoy other drinks, but I find it healthier (healthier for the hold more than diet, even) to make sure I'm having plenty enough water with whatever else I have.

I don't outright oppose alcohol for holds, but I definitely have a preference towards myself being sober for holds. And the same for any partner being sober for most of them. Save for rare occasions for variety ^^',  

And the option I really enjoy which seems to be the most rare of my choices according to this poll: Hot Cocoa. Nothing like a sweet treat that just completely warms you up and brightens the mood in a relaxing way. It's a very nostalgic drink to me though, so that might play a role too.

Edited by FallingDusk (see edit history)