Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale My first time trying diapers *reuploaded*

My apologies, I first uploaded this thread in ‘omorashi and peeing experiences’, completely slipped my mind that that was the wrong forum. Reuploading it and posting on this forum.

I bought adult diapers for the first time recently since I have some time alone at my house. Got them off Amazon, the type for heavy usage.

The size I got might be a bit too small (medium), the waist is good but the front isn’t super comfortable when I’m ‘ready’ to wet, it gets uncomfortably tight.

I’ve recently been drinking a ton more water for health reasons, not for personal interests lol. So I’ve had about a litre and a half since I woke up. I’m writing this as I’m sitting at my desk scrolling through my phone, waiting for my bladder to fill up. Currently dealing with full bowels but I would rather not let that go, not the first time I wear diapers.

I’m surprised at how comfortable it is. There’s padding in the right places and even though there’s absolutely no risk right now, it’s thrilling. I feel like I’ve been transported back 17/18 years and my babysitter just put me in a pull-up because I had an accident in my pants.

I put sweatpants on overtop of my protection on the off chance my roommate comes home even though I know they won’t be home for days. Walking around I REALLY feel like a baby, I can hear the crinkle through my pants clear as day, and I know others would too if I was in public.

I’ll keep updating as time progresses. I’m either going to end up messing myself completely on accident or trying to hold myself from peeing while I use the bathroom.

Update: I really don’t know how but I managed to use the bathroom without peeing. Don’t know how, just let go and my bladder managed to hold.

I decided to be smart and put a towel down under myself on my chair so the cleanup is as minimal as possible. I don’t want to have to explain any stains lol

Getting very close to letting go, the pressure built up very fast and now all I’m thinking about is soaking my diaper

more to come

Update: I just let it all go and completely wet myself

The diaper took all of it which honestly surprised me because my bladder was like 90% full. I guess it was smart to get the heavy soiling one.

I stood up and the first thing I noticed was how heavy and bulky it got. Like I literally can’t stand my legs next to each other or I think it’ll start leaking.

I walked to my fridge, filled up my water bottle, pulled down my sweatpants and looked in the mirror. It is very, very clear I had an accident. The diaper is actually being weighed down and I can feel how wet I am under it.

This was fun 🙂

-T8O

Edited by T8O1 (see edit history)