Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Advice on telling your partner?

3 hours ago, Wwtmyselfagain said:

Try to strike up a conversation about kink and admit to it....? That's worked best for me... and usually had good results just being honest about it

This.  Once you've started a sexual relationship with someone, it's perfectly normal the have The Chat - exchanging sexual preferences, kinks and fetishes.  The best time is probably as soon as possible once you've had sex a few times and it's clear that it is a 'relationship'.  Perfectly normal in a healthy relationship to have this conversation.  Don't leave it for years to have that conversation, you'd have too much to lose if she did freak out.

Depends on your goal here. And it will not happen over night; or will it)?

Through your posts, I gather you get the most out of extreme holding and wetting. What is the desirable outcome?  Do you want to tell her because you want to engage in pee play? How extreme? Or do you just want this person to accept that this is something you enjoy doing (whether or not they do it with you)?  

I get the most out of wetting myself , and worship any way urine comes out of a female.

I have told every woman I've dated about my fetish and only one was really turned off by it. 

Years ago, I dated a woman who loved company in the shower. I, like many people, pee in the shower, and to my luck, she did too. I begun asking her if I can touch it, playing it down like "who cares, I'm going to soap up anyways".  Fortunately for as a guy, she could see how much it turned me on. It started there, every time me getting closer and closer-- to the point where I would get a shower before we showered. It was just natural for her to pee in the shower and I took full advantage of it.

Another woman I dated, as someone stated above, had her own fetishes, so she had no problem with mine. We had a lot of wet fun-- too good to be true.

With my current wife, she wanted nothing to do with it. I didn't force it on her, but did tell her that I enjoy peeing my pants- so don't be surprised if you see me wet or find wet clothing somewhere. Facts.   Again, lucky for me, I am able to perform sexually without peeing involved. One night after drinking, I made her cum so hard, she squirted for the first time ever. This was a total surprise to her, and I kept making her cum like that where it happened more and more.  With her, it's intense pleasure with a gross outcome (which I want to bathe in). Now, over 10 years married, we mostly have "normal" sex, but when she's tipsy and I hit the spot... 

I do not wet my pants every-day, but there are times when I do it more than others, and she doesn't bother me at all about it. I keep my wettings private and don't rub it in her face. She knows how much I like it and respects that.

My girlfriend and I were talking about fairly sexy matters and the conversation was heating up. I thought I'd better teller I'm a pisser, so I did. She said if I'd been a stranger, she'd have dismissed me as a pervert, but because we had established a relationship, she accepted it as part of me.

Just for the record, I've pissed myself all day, in the same pants. I'm pretty smelly.

Thanks for all the detailed replies guys. I think it would be something I'd have to think over a lot and idk if I'll ever tell her. I have a very satisfying sex life outside of omo but I'd be lying if I said this wasn't also a big part of my sexuality.

She knows I have accidents because of my overactive bladder sometimes so I don't have to be embarassed and I have a front for peed laundry that wasnt an accident. I've also told her that I *sometimes* (lol) get turned on when I have to pee - I explained it in a really anatomical sense (pressure on the internal clit/nerves and stuff in women)

So I don't really feel like I have to hide, it would be more if I wanted to get her to control my bladder or talk me through a hold, I just worry it might weird her out or at least not be as fun if she's only doing it for me and doesn't find it at all erotic.

Edited by Wetlifter37 (see edit history)
14 hours ago, Wetlifter37 said:

Thanks for all the detailed replies guys. I think it would be something I'd have to think over a lot and idk if I'll ever tell her. I have a very satisfying sex life outside of omo but I'd be lying if I said this wasn't also a big part of my sexuality.

She knows I have accidents because of my overactive bladder sometimes so I don't have to be embarassed and I have a front for peed laundry that wasnt an accident. I've also told her that I *sometimes* (lol) get turned on when I have to pee - I explained it in a really anatomical sense (pressure on the internal clit/nerves and stuff in women)

So I don't really feel like I have to hide, it would be more if I wanted to get her to control my bladder or talk me through a hold, I just worry it might weird her out or at least not be as fun if she's only doing it for me and doesn't find it at all erotic.

you have to tell your partners imo, what kind of partnership is one where you can;'t be fully honest and open with the other?

4 hours ago, DesperateToes said:

you have to tell your partners imo, what kind of partnership is one where you can;'t be fully honest and open with the other?

That's your opinion. I do believe there's a difference between keeping some innermost parts of yourself private and being dishonest about things your partner should know or in a way that would hurt them.

Im new here, it was not my fetish but i found out my crush had it because I was in a car ride with him and it became obvious I needed the toilet, he was obviously aroused. He told me after I nearly wet myself he found the idea of girls needing to piss a turn on.

I knew it was a thing ( like feet or toes os a thing) never thought much of it but knowing an attractive guy  I like is into it, Im willing  to try.

Ive also read it’s easier for women to orgasm with full bladder do Im working on trying diff scenarios.

11 minutes ago, floatingofelia said:

Im new here, it was not my fetish but i found out my crush had it because I was in a car ride with him and it became obvious I needed the toilet, he 

Ive also read it’s easier for women to orgasm with full bladder do Im working on trying diff scenarios.

It makes the g spot more prominent so yes easier...if you can focus on pleasure not worry about wetting. 

Other thing to note is that huge orgasm can mean huge puddle.. so put down a towel or have sex in Bath.. 

15 hours ago, Uniee said:

It makes the g spot more prominent so yes easier...if you can focus on pleasure not worry about wetting. 

Other thing to note is that huge orgasm can mean huge puddle.. so put down a towel or have sex in Bath.. 

I've been experimenting with myself lately, and I can't help but wonder... what is female ejaculate liquid made of? I've been testing the ejaculate liquid and comparing it to urine, and it's definitely NOT the same! The ejaculate has a whitish color, makes my hands super soft, and tastes/smells sweet...my urine has none of these characteristics.

Yes, I like to study anything medical and have fun at the same time, even if it means swiping a little taste of myself on a rare occasion. My husband thinks my kink/fetish is gross, so I can't share this fun with him 😔.

I'm so glad I found this site so I can actually be who I am!

My first gf I told her during a fetish discussion. She was a bit shocked but stayed with me and ended up being into it herself. Second one turned out she'd been a bed wetter till a late teen and her eyes lit up when I told her I was and still do sometime, and I'm in to waterworks. She was great fun.best I've ever been with. Very wet and wild.  

My last long term gf wasn't into anything and I wasn't happy, ended up wet by accident one morning . She already knew, not sure if she didn't believe me, but she said it was dirty, disgusting and didn't ever want to be in a wet bed again. 

There's no point hiding it. 

• 2 weeks later...

I just told my wife (she’s super vanilla btw)the other day. I started by doing some online sex questionaires (spicer app) with her to find out what shared kinks we have. We then began with a topic about guessing each others fantasy, and I eventually told her after some guessing. To my surprise, she wasn’t disgusted or weirded out at all. While she may not be necessarily into it, it’s a lot less weird than som bdsm full bondage type kinks imo. Hopefully she will indulge me with some play sometime soon!

Edited by blakeb42 (see edit history)

the normal thing would be some day where they are talking about fetishes that they like and insinuate straying into strange fetishes and there say that you like to see other people hold their urine, and if you see that the talk is heading towards a talk where she accepts that it is okay telling him not only to put up with it but to see other people urinate as a voyeur and, last but not least, to see people pee their pants for pleasure.

but another more shameless option is when they have been together for a long time and when it comes to oral sex that you tell her that you like to do it because her genitals taste like pee and that you like it, maybe with luck you can ask her if she can urinate a bit and then tell him that you like to see him pee. hopefully one day maybe she'll accept the idea of peeing her panties a little.

On 11/1/2023 at 7:16, Dying2Burst said:

He estado experimentando conmigo misma últimamente, y no puedo evitar preguntarme... ¿de qué está hecho el líquido de eyaculación femenina? He estado probando el líquido de la eyaculación y comparándolo con la orina, ¡y definitivamente NO es lo mismo! La eyaculación tiene un color blanquecino, hace que mis manos sean súper suaves y sabe/huele dulce... mi orina no tiene ninguna de estas características.

Sí, me gusta estudiar cualquier cosa médica y divertirme al mismo tiempo, incluso si eso significa probarme un poco en una rara ocasión. Mi esposo piensa que mi perversión/fetiche es asqueroso, así que no puedo compartir esta diversión con él 😔 .

¡Estoy tan contenta de haber encontrado este sitio para poder ser quien soy!

I am not a doctor or an expert, but I understand that female ejaculation is produced by a high stimulation of the female reproductive organ that expels the lubricating fluid from the vagina by contracting very strongly during orgasm and its fluid is the lubricant of a fluid that secretes a gland that is like an equivalent to the prostate of men that women have, I don't remember what it's called.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I'm a little late to the party, as always around this place 🙄 but I guess the thing that always worked for me is wait until we're going down the rabbit hole of sexual turn-ons and kinks. If you feel you two are at a place you trust each other enough, then just let that person know. I would say the worst they can do is say they're not into it, but I know what's a big lie.