Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Guest Supersoak

Well after yesterdays hold I have decided to have a day of playing games and just peeing wherever and whenever I feel like. Ill update how it goes.

Let me know what you're doing today.

Guest Supersoak

Well i only managed 1 round in the video games before wetting myself pullup didn't overflow put its pretty full now so I think its going to be a wet day this towel underneath will stand no chance lol

On the bright side im now warm and wet 😊

Guest Supersoak

I had to get up to do a few things I guess I wasn't done peeing because I had to go a bit more and this really filled the pullup but also the legs of my boxers got quite damp so it did leak a bit

And just now had to go again and I definitely overflowed the bottom and side of my boxers are wet and my sweat pants are damp feels soo good to just let go care free

Guest Supersoak

Well my bladder is working today, i think I have peed about 7 times, boxers are soaked, the front and back of my sweats are wet and the towel is pretty wet! The pull-up really bulges out.

Also in case anyone is curious, overflowing a pull-up with clothes on is the best of both worlds, that wet warm feeling lingers while still feeling your pants get wet down your legs.