Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I can’t believe I shit myself today

I can’t even believe I’m writing this right now. This story involves messing, you’ve been warned. 

I’ve never gotten into messing, just wetting so this brought me no pleasure at all but I’m so shocked I just have to share, and maybe some of you will enjoy this story. We’re about to get real personal. 

Some background, I have pretty bad IBS-C. When I was younger I didn’t understand how anybody could shit there pants because I thought it was normal to take 30 minutes of active straining to be able to poop. Now, I’m on a fairly high dose of a Linzess, which makes me very regular, but also creates a lot of urgency and diarrhea, but hey you take what you can get. While I’ve definitely had moments of clutching my cheeks for dear life and a powerful feeling in my gut like I'm about to shit myself, I’ve always prided myself on my ability to… not do that lol. Until today. 

I don’t know where I went wrong here, I mean sure I had smoked a joint before, but that has never been an issue before. So here’s the scene: 

I am sitting on my bedroom floor (carpeted), wearing very loose and very cheeky pajama shorts, and an open flannel with nothing underneath. I’m dealing out a game of solitaire and as I reach over to put a card down I feel this pressure and then wetness, and then the distinct feeling of shit coming out of me. I instantly knew what had happened. After going through the five stages of grief in about 30 seconds, denial being the main one, I begrudgingly reached acceptance and ran to the bathroom to do damage control. But because I just had to be wearing the tiniest shorts ever, I could feel it dripping down my leg. It felt so disgusting!

Luckily the mess wasn’t too bad to clean up but I’m still just in complete shock. It just happened so fast with no warning. This has never happened to me before. I’ve heard stories but never thought it would happen to me. I’m just so glad it didn’t happen in public I can’t even imagine how horrible that would be. 

Well thanks for reading about my roller coaster of a morning. Hopefully my misfortune will at the very least give someone a good laugh. 

Oh yes, diarrhea can be treacherous and unpredictable - a good couple of years with IBS-D gave a really good lesson about this. 

Maybe you just ate something (or not) and the smoke catalyzed it all. You should observe your body and try to search for mechanisms if this will happen again. But still, very lovely story, I'd really like to see your face and reaction when it happened. Were you able to wash your shorts or did you threw them away?

When it comes to having accident in public, just pray for a dark pants. Just pray for that. And maybe also for underwear with some nice "capacity". But dark pants at first.

I have IBS-D and describe my usual bowels like the scene near the end of Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom when the boulder blocks the exit of the mine tunnels.

Of course life sometimes surprises me in a bad way and there is no boulder warning to block the sudden evacuation. I have fudged some carpets before. 

It sucks in public. Once it happened in a Blockbuster bathroom just as I was sitting down and the waistband of my underwear had half cleared my asscheeks, which managed to divert only half of the firehose powered flood into my underwear.

those of us who enjoy pooping in our pants, at least me, enjoy it when it is solid and not liquid diarrhea, since it is easier to clean and allows easier control, instead the diarrhea is uncontrollable and treacherous. I never had a real accident as an adult, only 1 as a child when I was 4 years old but sometimes I would like to have one at home but not liquid but solid.