Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I was wondering whether this was really less than 1000 words… well, 987 (according to wordcounter.net), that’s a challenge completed! Did you have to cut parts after you finished writing?

Again a lovely story from you, thanks for writing this for us. Amazing that you managed to do so much character building in so little words. Is it safe to say that the more stories you write, the more character building there is, and less physical description of the desperation? Or am I not correct on that point, you think. Do you like it less to write about the physical aspects of needing to pee, over time? Or is it just that you like to write about character building more?

15 hours ago, Flush said:

I was wondering whether this was really less than 1000 words… well, 987 (according to wordcounter.net), that’s a challenge completed! Did you have to cut parts after you finished writing?

For this one, yes. Not a lot, just a couple hundred words. Mostly I just rephrased things.

15 hours ago, Flush said:

Again a lovely story from you, thanks for writing this for us. Amazing that you managed to do so much character building in so little words. Is it safe to say that the more stories you write, the more character building there is, and less physical description of the desperation? Or am I not correct on that point, you think. Do you like it less to write about the physical aspects of needing to pee, over time? Or is it just that you like to write about character building more?

The character building does seem to take over, doesn't it? Blame Meagan and Parker, I fell in love with those kids and couldn't stop writing them for them, not for what Meagan could hold in her bladder. But for these you're absolutely right... in writing these short stories I was often five hundred words in and hadn't used the word "pee" yet.

I may need to correct this a bit in my next project.

3 hours ago, Weasel said:

I may need to correct this a bit in my next project.

For what my insignificant opinion is worth; I was not complaining, merely observing what I thought was a pattern in your development arc as a writer. Off course I like physical descriptions and a little vulgarity as much as any other Omorashi fan, but that doesn’t mean all stories have to be like that. Your stories stick out just because of the well though out characters, that are people of flesh and blood with real feelings, instead of  human vessels of urine without any personality. I also really really like the realism in your stories. 

So for me, you certainly don’t need to change. I’d rather want a writer here to do what he loves, like you do, instead of a writer that wants to appeal to the masses and gets bored of writing after a while or gets stuck in writer block.

Anyway, looking forward to your next stories, and I’m excited that you have even more projects planned, apparently. 2023 is going to be good!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2023 at 11:07 PM, Flush said:

For what my insignificant opinion is worth; I was not complaining, merely observing what I thought was a pattern in your development arc as a writer.

Absolutely true -- but if I go so far down the "only character development" path that I start forgetting to put in any peeing at all, then I might as well just publish the stuff somewhere else... and besides, I like desperation! So why not actually have some...?

On 1/5/2023 at 11:07 PM, Flush said:

Anyway, looking forward to your next stories, and I’m excited that you have even more projects planned, apparently. 2023 is going to be good!

That's the plan!

Okay, so I meant to post this on Monday... and my internet was out the entire week.

Luckily for y'all, I'll still post the next story on Monday, so you've only got a couple days to wait.

----------------------------------

"Blueberry Fields Forever"

Kev was in ecstasy. He wandered up and down the rows of blueberry bushes—no flowers yet in April—critiquing the planting pattern, eyeing drainage, inspecting the infrastructure. He was thinking about buying the field, since he’d gotten his degree in sustainable agriculture but had never had any land of his own to farm, and they’d stopped to check it out. They were alone there.

Alli followed in his wake, delighted by his energy, impressed by his knowledge, and both excited and scared by his vision—but mostly hoping they could go soon. She needed a bathroom.

They had been dating a whole two months and had slept together twice, including last night. Kev was amazing but intimidating, because he was such a force of nature. Alli did like her men dominant, especially in the bedroom, so that was no problem. But every time she felt more in love with him, she also felt more terrified of losing him.

He turned, spread his arms wide and his grin wider, and said, “What do you think?”

She shook her head. “I don’t even know enough to have an opinion.”

“Bullshit,” he said cheerfully.

“It’s exciting. Scary, but exciting,” she admitted. She’d promised herself just last night, as she lay in his arms, that she would never lie to him.

“Not sure about it, huh?” he said.

“Well, no. But I’m sorry, I’m just a bit distracted. It’s an hour drive back to your apartment, right?”

“Yeah. Did you want to be hitting the road?”

“Maybe not all the way home, but a gas station, maybe?”

He eyed her. “We’ve got well over half a tank.”

“Well… I just need to go to the bathroom.”

“Piss or shit?”

“Um… pee,” she said.

He laughed at her. “Well, just ‘pee’ out here,” he said. “There’s no one around.”

She panicked. I’ll bet all the farm girls pee outside, and he expects me to do it, too. Just totally normal to him. But I’ve never done it! Am I going to lose him because I can’t pee in a bush?

He saw her hesitation. “Do you want me to give you some space?” he asked, more gently. “If you want me to look away I can.”

Never lie to him. She hadn’t expected her resolve would be tested so soon. And so… biologically. But… never lie to him.

“I don’t think I’ve ever peed outside before,” she confessed. “Is that disappointing?”

“Why would that be disappointing?”

“Because I’m such a sheltered city girl.”

“I know you’re a city girl,” he said. “No shame in that. I grew up in the suburbs myself. I’d only be disappointed if you weren’t willing to try.”

“Then I guess I’ll try!” she said.

“Cool! There's tissues in the truck,” and off he went, still enraptured by the possibilities growing around him.

Tissues in hand, Alli wandered into the middle of the field and tried to think how to do it. She wasn’t sure she could balance properly, especially since the ground was a little uneven. Lean against a bush? That might damage it, and Kev didn’t own them… yet, at least. But mostly she was just frozen in fear of doing a strange new thing.

Kev came around a corner and walked down her row. “Having trouble?” he said gently.

“…Yeah.”

“Okay,” he said, and (just like she liked him to) he took command. “Drop your pants first. Don’t worry, there’s no one around but me. And I’ve already seen you naked, sweetie.”

She did as she was told.

“Now, crouch down. Want a hand?”

“Please.”

“There you go. Now, watch out, you don’t want to pee on your clothes or in your boots.”

She blushed. Looked around (pointlessly—they were still alone).

“Rivers. Waterfalls. Running faucets. Waves crashing on a beach,” Kev said. “Just—mm. No, that won’t help. Want to see me do it? To help you relax?”

“…Okay?”

“I can’t unzip when I’m holding you up like this,” he said, “so you’ll have to unzip me. And aim me.”

Oooh, playing with a penis! This she could get behind. And there were his belt and fly, just above eye level… it was tricky to do it one-handed, but she managed.

“Here it comes!” he said, and his pee—his piss—arced out from his penis, past her face, and began splattering into the soft earth of the blueberry field.

And, inspired, her piss shot out of her too.

“Better?” he asked, hauling her to her feet when she was done.

“Much better,” she said, pulling up her pants. “That was actually kinda fun! Can we come back here and do that again sometime?”

“Doesn’t have to be here,” he pointed out, smiling. “Anywhere outside, really!”

“Then let’s go on a hike again next week!”

-----------------------------

Loosely based on a true experience... but she wasn't so inexperienced. Alas, she also wasn't sleeping with me, so I didn't get to help out.

• 2 weeks later...

So hey, this is a bit off-topic, but I wanted to get some input from y'all and this thread seemed the place to do it. I'm kind of at loose ends for stories at the moment (I'm in between stories in my "straight" writing) and I'm not sure what to do next. So here are a few options. I have basic outlines for any of them, as you can see. What would y'all like to read?

A) A continuation of Bree and Tam (last seen fuckin' in Boston), with the two of them camping at a crowded campsite and a faraway bathroom...

B) A continuation of my rather-less-realistic Pi Sigma Sigma series, with Zephyr, her new lover Ashley, and the other girls. Much drama and many holding contests as they try to get Zephyr over her pee-shyness.

C) A completely new and even less realistic series! A "variations on a theme" story -- same characters each time, same fundamental starting point in each short story, but with weirder and weirder outcomes (like what a highway rest stop is like in a universe where peeing outside is totally normal, or where a traffic jam leads to a wet orgy, etc.)

D) More Meagan and Parker -- haha, you'll be getting more of those two whether you like it or not! Just not for a few weeks.

Vote early and vote often!

A -- 1

B -- 4

C -- 2

Hmmm, you're right, @Flush: a pretty split vote! Thanks, y'all, for that vote of confidence. But B is definitely the clear winner. Which is good, because I've actually been (slowly) drafting some Pi Sigma Sigma already.

But I'll probably throw in a few wild cards here and there. Just to keep you on your toes.

(And for those who voted A or C, don't despair -- it may just be a matter of time before you get your wish! Although I must say the Pi Sigma Sigma girls have a lot of plot left ahead of them, and I have a lot of other things to do...)

3 hours ago, Weasel said:

Sasha threatened to spin out of control, and I just can't risk it turning into Yet Another Fuckin' Love Story from Weasel. Not when I've got Pi Sigma Sigma to write.

I know I shouldn't discourage you from broadening your writing style, but I liked these characters enough just from the crumbs of context we got that I now want to read that love story.