Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So as many have probably noticed I've been in quite the omo mood the last few days and I've also had the week off work apart from a few online meetings. The last two days I really challenged my bladder with bursting holds, taking in as much water as I could handle and really stretching my bladder to its limits to produce a significant bulge☺️.

Today I had an idea for something a little different - which admittedly I tried to do yesterday but got carried away chasing the bursting feeling.

Instead of holding a huge volume, I'm planning to let my bladder fill up more slowly, I'm not aiming to go past a 6.5 or 7/10. I'm gonna keep going about my day and drinking normally but I'm not gonna use the toilet for hours, as long as I can. The desperation should slowly sneak up on me and hopefully unlike my bursting holds I'll be able to go for longer than an hour or two without the bathroom. 

I just had a medium sized glass of water, probably 8-10 ounces, so I should start feeling a slight urge soon. I won't be drinking anymore yet until I'm thirsty

Edited by Wetlifter37 (see edit history)
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I did it guys!!! finally just flooded my pants in the shower about half an hour ago after finishing meal prep. Felt like SUCH a relief after 6 hours!! Also, longest hold to date I'm pretty sure so pro

So as many have probably noticed I've been in quite the omo mood the last few days and I've also had the week off work apart from a few online meetings. The last two days I really challenged my bladde

40 minutes in and I'm definitely starting to feel it now, fluctuating between a 4 and 5/10, depending if I'm up and moving or lying down.  Still totally doable, my bladder has lots of room Also @W

Posted Images

• The title was changed to Marathon hold/ No toilet all day

40 minutes in and I'm definitely starting to feel it now, fluctuating between a 4 and 5/10, depending if I'm up and moving or lying down.  Still totally doable, my bladder has lots of room

Also @Wwtmyselfagain is holding too and we made a deal that if I lose control first, he gets to pee in the toilet. If he loses control first, I get to pee my pants 🙂 I'm also thinking about a punishment for the first leak... open to suggestions

Guest Supersoak

I started holding a couple houes ago while playing games and now im doing chores. I wish I had all day to hold, seems like you have a fun day ahead of you!

I bet the sound of the water filling the washer, hearing it slosh around and empty would really make your need increase 😛

There was definitely a little bit of squirming and crotch holding when I started the washer just now! Especially since I got baking soda on my hands (my favourite deordorizer for peed clothes in the laundry- pro tip) and had to rinse them.

Since I was feeling thirsty, I poured myself another medium 8oz glass of water and had a few sips, gonna have another couple sips now. 1.5 hours down!

Guest Supersoak
3 minutes ago, Wetlifter37 said:

My next tasks are taking my dog for a walk and dropping something in the mail, but I may wait for the urge to build a little bit first to make things more interesting

You could listen to sounds of streams and rivers in earbuds while you are walking

Guest Supersoak
7 minutes ago, Wwtmyselfagain said:

I'm on a house chore break.  But next up is shredding papers and cleaning off my coffee table

Good luck I bet shredding those papers will feel so slow.

I have to do dishes by hand... im already squirming massively so the idea of my hands in warm water is terrifying lol

11 minutes ago, Supersoak said:

You could listen to sounds of streams and rivers in earbuds while you are walking

such a great idea!!

Just now, Supersoak said:

Good luck I bet shredding those papers will feel so slow.

I have to do dishes by hand... im already squirming massively so the idea of my hands in warm water is terrifying lol

oooooooh drip drip, trickle trickle psssssssss

Feeling thirsty again, and certainly squirmy as I near two hours. Gonna have some sips and finish making my bed - cleaned and dry mattress protector + the sheets I've been slowly releasing spurts in and letting dry for the past 2 days (slight scent and a few stains)

I'm almost done my second 8 oz glass of water! Once I finish that I'll be up to just under half the volume I held when I was at my absolute bursting max yesterday

2 minutes ago, Wwtmyselfagain said:

Good luck!

I'm now 16 oz. In and am about 1/10

1/10???

I just finished my second glass so I'm up to 16 oz too now. I'd say up to a 5.5/10 now- really pleasant, fairly squirmy, but not difficult to hold yet. My bladder is still soft and squishy to the touch with no toilet in sight for hours!

how long should I make this rainy walk? anything I should do to make it harder?