Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Japanese style panties?

Yes I do.  Rakuten Japan.  

https://www.rakuten.co.jp

You will get more hits if you use the Google translator and cut and paste the Japanese words in the search engine.  The Japanese language website has a lot more products and stores - when compared to the English language Rakuten website.   You will be surprised what comes up if you translate and cut and paste the Japanese word for - incontinence.   They also sell sexy incontinence panties which is all but unknown over here.   

some stores may require a Japanese freight forwarder.  Overseas delivery service.  It’s not difficult.   

Spend some time shopping.  I am a panty freak and I purchased several Japanese made panties for my wife.  Excellent hi-quality panties and I had no problems at all.  Buy with confidence.  The Japanese products are worth the price.   Browse the website for a few hours.  It’s not as difficult as it looks.   Highly recommended.   

Make sure you spend time buying the correct size !!   You will need to take measurements and I believe convert from inches to cm.  Probably a good idea to go up one size due to the smaller size of most young women in Japan.  

Edited by ral (see edit history)