Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Would you like to help me breaking my previous capacity record of 1.5L?

Hello guys,

I’ve been using this forum for years at this point, and I noticed I post less often than I would. Therefore, here we go.

I’m into pee holding since I can remember. Already at the elementary school, I was trying to avoid using the toilet. Of course, I kept practicing this habit also later on, which eventually helped me growing up with a medium-to-large bladder (approx 1.5L). While it’s hard to reach my limit when I’m outdoor, I definetly enjoy doing so while I’m at home. However, to try improving, I would appreciate if someone would like to take part during these holding sessions. I simply ask for some company. Of course, if you would like, you could also have fun with my full bladder. Since I’m quite fit, my bladder bulges out a lot when I’m full, making it more fun to play around with (of course, according to me 😄). My end goal is to improve my previous record of 1.5L and have fun in the process.

Feel free to DM here or on Kik at simcaste2. Other platforms could also work.

Cheers!

• 1 month later...

Drink 2L of water and try to wait for more than 2.5 to 3 hours. If you manage, you must have approx 1.5L of pee inside your bladder. It’s a lot of fun 😄

When I hold that much, I really feel the weight of my bladder inside my body, it is a sort of weird feeling to explain. Do others have it too? Just curious 

If you have already held 1.5 L, don't expect to increase that dramatically.  And work on it very gradually.  If you experience actual pain, go and pee!  There are very few documented 2 liter pees here on the internet.

I must admit that holding 1.5L is a satisfying ability, and you probably impress your friends when you pee it out.  I can only fantasize about how it feels to hold in that much.

I know, improving on that is very hard for me. But I think there’s some more room. For instance, most of the time I try to reach my limit, I drink 2L of water or more in like 30-40 minutes, and then I wait until I can’t no more. However, I noticed that if I spread the liquid intake over the whole day, I can obviusly hold it for longer time but also more quantity. I should practice the second option more, I believe I can do better than 1.5L.

And yes, you can definitely impress your friends. Sometimes I feel awkard when the guy next to me stop peing while I’m only at half way 😅

52 minutes ago, Simcaste said:

I know, improving on that is very hard for me. But I think there’s some more room. For instance, most of the time I try to reach my limit, I drink 2L of water or more in like 30-40 minutes, and then I wait until I can’t no more. However, I noticed that if I spread the liquid intake over the whole day, I can obviusly hold it for longer time but also more quantity. I should practice the second option more, I believe I can do better than 1.5L.

And yes, you can definitely impress your friends. Sometimes I feel awkard when the guy next to me stop peing while I’m only at half way 😅

Are u going to break ur own record son?