Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female A mother and Daughter pee their pants in the car stuck in traffic. written by A.I

This is my second story that was generated by ChatGPT with just a few prompts by me. My only prompts were that they were to be a mother and daughter stuck in traffic and that they were both upset and started to slowly pee in their pants as they were stuck in traffic. I also wanted the daughter to beg the mother to pull over even though she knew it couldn't do it because of the traffic. I first wanted it told form the mothers perspective.  So after I prompted it to be told from the mother's perspective, I then told it to retell the story from the daughters perspective. This thing is scary how good it is at what it does. 

I tried a couple more tweaks but  it eventually got flagged for content violation as well . So I don't want to do this again in case I get banned from using the platform for continuous violations.

Mother's Perspective

I was driving home from work, stuck in traffic as usual. My daughter was in the back seat, and she had been begging me to pull over for the past half hour. I had been on the road for hours and was starting to feel a growing sense of urgency myself. I tried to ignore it, but it was getting harder and harder to concentrate on the road. I crossed my legs and clenched my muscles, hoping that would hold it in, but it was no use.

As I sat in the car, I could feel the pressure building between my legs. At the same time, my daughter was crying and pleading with me to let her use the bathroom. I knew that we were stuck in traffic and there was nowhere to pull over, but I couldn't stand to hear her cry anymore.

At first, it was just a few small leaks, but as the traffic slowed to a crawl, it turned into shorter spurts. I tried to stop it, but it was no use. I could feel the wetness spreading down my legs and soaking into my underwear. I tried to hold it in, but it was too late.

I could feel the gentle stream turning into longer spurts, and then finally into a loud, hard hissing in my jeans. I was mortified and couldn't believe this was happening to me. I was stuck in the car, surrounded by other drivers, with no way to escape the embarrassing situation.

At the same time, my daughter couldn't hold it anymore either. She started crying harder and yelling that she had to go to the bathroom. And then, just like me, she started peeing loudly into her jeans. I was so embarrassed that I wanted to crawl under a rock and hide.

By the time the traffic started moving again, it was all over. Both my daughter and I had accidently peed in our pants and were beyond embarrassed. We were both uncomfortable and couldn't wait to get home and change out of our wet clothes. I was so humiliated that I didn't even want to think about what anyone else might have seen or heard.

As I drove the rest of the way home, I couldn't believe what had just happened. I had always been so careful about using the bathroom, and I had never had an accident like this before. And to have it happen in front of my daughter made it even worse. We were both sad and embarrassed, and we just wanted to forget about it as soon as possible.

Daughter's Perspective

I was in the back seat of the car, stuck in traffic with my mom. I had been begging her to pull over for the past half hour, but she kept telling me that we were stuck in traffic and there was nowhere to go. I had to go to the bathroom really badly, and I was starting to feel a growing sense of urgency. I tried to hold it in, but it was no use.

As we sat in the car, I could feel the pressure building between my legs. I was crying and pleading with my mom to let me use the bathroom, but she just kept telling me to hold on. I knew that we were stuck in traffic and there was nowhere to pull over, but I couldn't hold it in anymore.

At first, it was just a few small leaks, but as the traffic slowed to a crawl, it turned into shorter spurts. I tried to stop it, but it was no use. I could feel the wetness spreading down my legs and soaking into my underwear. I tried to hold it in, but it was too late.

I started crying harder and yelling that I had to go to the bathroom. And then, just like my mom, I started peeing loudly into my jeans. I was mortified and couldn't believe this was happening to me. I was stuck in the car, surrounded by other drivers, with no way to escape the embarrassing situation.

By the time the traffic started moving again, it was all over. Both my mom and I had accidently peed in our pants and were beyond embarrassed. We were both uncomfortable and couldn't wait to get home and change out of our wet clothes. I was so humiliated that I didn't even want to think about what anyone else might have seen or heard.