Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female A Flower Shop on a Hill

14 hours ago, Marty Silver said:

A lovely interesting story to read. For what it's worth, I'm sure that Clara has come close to "watering the flowers" a few times because of her obsession with discipline

Tsk tsk! Clara is far too proper to even let the thought of that graze her mind! She is so drunken with her desire to be perfect, that she really can convince herself she doesn't have to go. Notice her lack of desperation at home despite drinking alcohol and looking at her far overfilled bladder? working on pt2 now...

I love the imagination that Bella skipped her morning pee although she did know that she would have no chance to wee until evening.

She was needing to wee already before she started to work and had to suppress her urge all day long, she had to hold her full bladder until she gets home after work, that is absolutely hot and exciting.

11 hours ago, Mariomo said:

Tsk tsk! Clara is far too proper to even let the thought of that graze her mind! She is so drunken with her desire to be perfect, that she really can convince herself she doesn't have to go. Notice her lack of desperation at home despite drinking alcohol and looking at her far overfilled bladder? working on pt2 now...

Yes, I see now. I am definitiely convinced now that she's a proper disciplined lady. 

5 hours ago, Quackduck said:

I bet it’s crossed Bella’s mind a few times

Yeah, and I reckon she's gonna think about it more often if she's gonna get as desperate at her workplace as she was in chapter 2

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Shame there probably won't be any more updates, but the story's great! Very descriptive as well as calm and modest in contrast to a lot of the stuff on this site.