Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

starting to hold :)

Guest rosie71712

Guest rosie71712

Im new on here, don’t know if anyone will interact but i like to post holding updates anyway. it’s almost 2 o’clock, i just went pee and im gonna try to hold for the rest of the day. Goal is to make it till 10-11ish, or however long i can 🙂  Also, i work at 4-7 😉 

Edited by Guest (see edit history)
Guest rosie71712
3 minutes ago, Wetlifter37 said:

I would've been totally down to follow along with this, an 8-9 hour hold is super impressive! How did it end up?

haha i ended up giving up, something came up and i couldn’t keep holding. 

Guest rosie71712
8 minutes ago, Wetlifter37 said:

ooh nice, you can hold it in! I'm about 20 ounces and 3 hours in from when I started drinking, 4.5h since I last peed. My goal is to go 7 hours from when I started drinking, to break my record from yesterday

im still going strong. It’s been 12 hours since i last peed oops. im drinking lots of water and ice tea woohooo, how are you feeling ?

2 minutes ago, rosie71712 said:

im still going strong. It’s been 12 hours since i last peed oops. im drinking lots of water and ice tea woohooo, how are you feeling ?

Wow that is so impressive!! I'm doing pretty well honestly, slight tingle in my bladder but still got lots of room. Still feeling less than half full however more than half of what I've had to drink was pretty recently so its definitely still on its way to my bladder

How are you out of 10?

Guest rosie71712
7 minutes ago, Wetlifter37 said:

Wow that is so impressive!! I'm doing pretty well honestly, slight tingle in my bladder but still got lots of room. Still feeling less than half full however more than half of what I've had to drink was pretty recently so its definitely still on its way to my bladder

How are you out of 10?

like a 8. i feel like i might leak but i’ve been doing good at holding it back. definitely feel really really full.

Guest rosie71712
Just now, FemDespLover94 said:

Omg I’m a 9.5/10 I didn’t mean to get this bad but here I am lol 

what’re you wearing? 

just grey sweatpants. im a lil scared of losing control soon. 

Guest rosie71712
7 minutes ago, Bad Demoman said:

How are those sweatpants doing?  Still dry?

yes. not sure how much longer they’ll be dry though