Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Where is the strangest place you’ve peed?

ohh this is gonna be a fun thread to scroll through later.

unfortunately, i don't have a great answer, yet. some of the weirdest places i've peed so far are squatting over the sink and all over the bathroom floor. But this is one of my favorite things, and once i move out i'll have MUCH better stories

a few times, i've pissed in the woods outside my house before. once was out of pure desperation as every bathroom was occupied and i was doing a hold and planning to use the toilet. that wasn't an option, so i hobbled outside and drenched a tree. it was dark and no one drove by, but that was the first time i really peed outside ever, so it FELT like a strange place.

Another time, in the middle of recording music, I filled a venti starbucks cup, dumped it out, and voided some more. i was really into it and didn't want to use the toilet.

Definitely for me, 2020 on a hike to the top of Mt Snowdon in Wales  - rain was lashing down all day so was pretty much soaked through anyway. Loads of other hikers & no where to pee so slowly released in my pants on the hike back down. One of my best experiences and not just for getting to the summit. (bet I wasn't on my own either) 🙂

6 hours ago, Kat_ie said:

I don't think I can top @HereToSay but a couple weird situations I guess:

I've peed myself at school both unintentionally and intentionally but intentionally is quite a bit more weird I think hehe

I've peed while on a swing

Numerous benches

I've also accidentally wet myself on a plane twice, once when I was younger

Thanks! Peeing on a swing does also sound really cute though. And respect for peeing yourself at school intentionally. 

In my pants with my feet in a bucket in a friend's hallway just next to the door of the toilet.  Another friend was in there, i was desperate, my OAB was playing up, and started to have an accident. I didn't want to ruin her floor, but I saw an empty bucket there and my somewhat drunken mind thought it was the best solution to just stand in the bucket peeing myself. My friends thought it was hilarious.

Night shift worker, but it was a really slow christmas night a couple of years back and I was with friends doing a hold while pretty much nothing was happening all night at my job.
Lunch break came around, decided to walk around the neighborhood, found a nice and lonely plot of construction nobody was using. Was kinda spacious and pretty much anybody could have seen me, buuuuut with a little bravery... I thought I would lay claim u.u

I've peed outside plenty of times, but that doesn't really feel weird to me; it's just a necessity while hiking or backcountry skiing.

For peeing and not wetting, the weirdest would have to be squatting to pee on the floor in the shower instead of on the toilet. I couldn't wet myself at the time, no privacy, but I just wanted *something* that wasn't regular peeing on the toilet like the adult I am.

As for wetting, I don't like to go too public, so as to risk discovery, but I have wet myself a little bit in a store in the middle of the day. It was only a little (so nothing on the floor, no mess for anyone unsuspecting to clean up), and it was covered by a long coat, but it was the biggest thrill of my life.

I have also wet myself slowly and repeatedly while out walking the dog. It was winter, and I was wearing snow pants, so there was no risk of discovery, but it was such a thrill to be letting little dribbles out every few minutes. There were lots of people around, too. My cheeks were so flushed, and my heart was racing, even though there was no way for anyone to know or see what I had done. When I got home, the sweatpants I was wearing were wet down to mid-calf.

23 hours ago, wendywetpants said:

As for wetting, I don't like to go too public, so as to risk discovery, but I have wet myself a little bit in a store in the middle of the day. It was only a little (so nothing on the floor, no mess for anyone unsuspecting to clean up), and it was covered by a long coat, but it was the biggest thrill of my life.

Oh I also love doing that. Just put on black pants and push a shopping cart with a big bag in it through the isles and nobody will realize a thing while you release spurt after spurt. Absolute bliss

In a drain in a cellar of a pub where I worked.. 

Did a lunchtime shift and stayed after for drinks... pub was really packed and the line for loo was ridiculous.. was getting urgent signals so let myself into staff area and wee'd in the drain.. did pour some bleach after..  better than making a puddle on the seat!

Nothing to crazy I guess... I peed in a trash can. I also peed on the floor. I also peed on a rug in my room then blamed it on the dog. Another time I peed in a pot mainly because I was not feeling good that why I had the pot and I had to pee really bad but I didn't want too get up and go to the bathroom so I use the pot in my room as a toilet then dump it then wash it. Another time I peed my pants at school on purpose kinda and on Accident so I had to go to the bathroom but I got to a urnial I tried to Unbuckle my pants and unzip my but I couldn't and I was leaking really bad and I wet myself

For me it would be my back yard out of desperation. I imagine when I get my gender affirming surgery that it will be harder to hold and thus create better stories than I have now. 😜