Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Peeing out side

• 2 weeks later...

I pee outside literally all the time, I was raised in the middle of nowhere, so if I had to go I just went since the likelyhood of running into a troll was probably higher than that of running into a human.

I still live in the woods and I'm too used to it to really live anywhere else, but I've peed outside in towns, too.

I mainly have male friends and among pretty much all of them it's basically normal for me to just squat right next to them whilst they whip it out (depending on where they do it obviously.) None of them know what I'm into though, so maybe that would be one of the favourite ways/places😁

• 1 month later...
On 1/15/2023 at 2:11 AM, BewitchedG1rl said:

I pee outside literally all the time, I was raised in the middle of nowhere, so if I had to go I just went since the likelyhood of running into a troll was probably higher than that of running into a human.

I still live in the woods and I'm too used to it to really live anywhere else, but I've peed outside in towns, too.

I mainly have male friends and among pretty much all of them it's basically normal for me to just squat right next to them whilst they whip it out (depending on where they do it obviously.) None of them know what I'm into though, so maybe that would be one of the favourite ways/places😁

Lucky you, you get to see guys pissing all the time.

On 1/15/2023 at 7:11 AM, BewitchedG1rl said:

I relate to this a lot haha, im a guy so this was even more common for me

I think the last time I urinated outside without being in a bathroom was in a train station that had the bathroom closed and I went to the end of the platform where there was no one and there was a tree and I urinated there, however I was always curious to go to the bathroom in abandoned places, especially abandoned bathrooms where I can urinate there without a problem and knowing that this bathroom had its last chance to work with me. I also like to urinate in remote places like the countryside and I have the dream of one day finding an abandoned house with a mattress where I can urinate as if it were my own bed.

Forests, woodlands and beaches.  Because of my poor control, my girl cousins (who mostly looked after me) taught me to pee in such places.  They also peed in those places.  But then so did everyone on my mother's side.  Likewise, with the neighborhood boys and girls.  I never met anyone who couldn't pee in woodlands until I was grown.

With the exception of my next older cousin, we chose places that completely hid us from the waist down.  As to my next older cousin, she chose places where boys could tell she was peeing.