Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

1 for 1 in March so far. This is my 3rd accidental wetting of the year (2nd without wearing a diaper) which is higher than average for me. Usually I wet the bed once every two months or so. I blame it on elevated stress from work this year. Luckily, wetting the bed doesn't stress me out anymore so, as much as it is a pain to deal with the sheets early in the morning, it was kind of a welcome surprise. I love imagining being so relaxed in my sleep that you just go. Looking forward to having a diapered up weekend 😁

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reading these posts.  For those who have been have a bit of a wet time.  We got you.  Remember its just some bedwetting,  dealing with diapers/pullups or a wet bed its all good.  We got this and we wi

Wet the bed two nights this year, but on purpose so it dosn’t count… 😉 Anyway, could you real bedwetters upload a picture of every pee stained bed for the rest of us to admire? Please… ☺️💕  As

When I wet the bed, I often wet more than once. I know this because sometimes I will wake up wet, clean things up, then go back to bed, only the repeat the process later </3

Posted Images

You know you're finally getting used to the feel of your new mattress the first time you wake up to having peed all over yourself in it.

(No worries about ruining it; putting a waterproof mattress cover on it was priority one! Which is good, because I had it for four days before it got flooded.)

So, the soggy new year continues! I hope you all are staying wet and having fun with it too.

Normally, I wake wet once every 8 to 15 days.  Unfortunately, I neither saw this thread nor kept my tracker up to date.  So I don't know my first wet waking for this year.  However, I do know my first soaked waking.  I took a photo which shows only the leakage beyond what my pull-up absorbed.

On top of waking from the night soaked, I woke soaked from a nap--a very rare thing for me.

2023-03-11PodMat.thumb.png.2b76c41caab3ca152ab24cad3cb7ebd1.png2023-03-05StanleysProgressChart.thumb.png.bc77ef0a88960e0361026bdd0af50daa.png

@Stanley79  Kool way to track your wets.  That must have been some wetting if you were wearing a pull-ups and your bed still got that wet.  Crazy to wet during a nap.  I have not done that since I was a kid.  But younger old we just never know when an accident will happen.

@teebone801  Not that many to start the year with only three up till March.  But not already two wet nights in March.  Is that normal to be relatively dry and then have an increase in wet nights?

@trekkie Dang man, its not a competition now.  You can slow down on the wet nights.  🤣🤣. JK, hope you are okay. 

I haven't wet regularly as an adult but I do have occasional incident. When I was younger I had a few of the classic "too much beer" wettings but now there doesn't seem to be much of a trigger that I can find. The only commonality is the classic "pee dream" seems to always be involved when I wet these days. And such happened one night earlier this week. I had to pee so bad in my dream and was finally able to start going a bit which felt amazing even in the dream. I actually think the intensity of the feeling is what woke me up and I had wet undies and a small wet patch on the bed.

Fortunately, I was at home and it was relatively small as wettings go.

I generally do a decent job of staying dry with meticulous water control before bed. The most that would happen is a fist-sized wet spot every few weeks. But I had to travel to another state for nearly a month recently due to a family medical emergency. I had a few isolated incidents in my hotel bed while I was there, but nothing too major. Since i've been home though, I've been having full bedwetting incidents pretty much every night for the past three weeks. I don't think my routine has changed too drastically, so I don't really know why this is happening 🥲

@trekkie  I did do the half awake half asleep foggy brain patting of my boxers and going, why do they feel diffenrt... OH DANG I PEE IN THEM AND THE BED kinda thing.  

@wetaccident Those pee dreams can be a trap most of the time.  I totally get it and have had the same happen.  Only difference is that with me is that it does not wake me up.  So I am never sure if the pee dream triggered the bedwetting or if I wet the bed and the wetness of my boxers triggered the dream.  

@Jhen1897  Oh no, sorry to hear about your recent change and increase in bedwetting.  Maybe it is just stress related and will calm down after the family medical emergency is over.  

• 3 weeks later...

And I am at one night dry run now.  Woke up[ wet yesterday morning.  Acording to my bedwetting tracker it was the eighth time I peed my bed this year so far and almost made it two weeks since my last wet night.  I've been averaging two wets a month so far in 2023 but with it just over half of April and already with two bedwetting incidents I fear this month might go to three wet nights be the end. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/16/2023 at 9:48 PM, slothmallow said:

Hello, I'm fortunate enough to have never had a bedwetting problem, even in childhood (knock on wood). I'm just here as an ally! I hope that everyone who is working on their bedwetting is able to make their desired progress. ❤️ I'm sure with an omo fetish, it's fun to be able to do sometimes, but I can imagine that it can be a very stressful and painful problem to have. Reading this thread has made me realize that I take a lot of things for granted: sleeping in hotel beds without worrying, being able to spontaneously crash at a friend's place or share a bed with someone and not worry about protection or wetting, not having to rush to the bathroom in the morning. 

Anyway, this has been a good learning experience for me, and I wish everyone on this thread the best of luck! 

Thanks so much for your support.  This is so kool to get this kind of support from our non bedwetting friends.  It means a lot. 

And by your post I can see that. you get it.  Talking about how you don't have to worry about stays at hotels or spontaneous crashing at a friends place.  Like @DiminishingReturns said it can give us major stress and anxiety sometimes if we are in a place where an accident might happen and we are not prepared.  Or the same for preparing for a stay some where.  

Appreciate you. 

BTW, hadn't reported in a while.  My last wet night was last week.  I seem to be on my normal pattern of a few wet nights a month. 

1 hour ago, wetmepants said:

I have a question for the true bedwetters here, when you wet is it full force or something less than you would normally go in a toilet or urinal? The assumption is you are asleep when you release in bed. So, what is the rationale behind your answer?

When I have bedwetting accidents I assume that it is a full force release. I am always asleep when I have an accident but the wet spot on the bed is usually pretty large and both my pajama pants and shirt are usually both wet and my underwear is usually pretty wet too.

5 hours ago, wetmepants said:

I have a question for the true bedwetters here, when you wet is it full force or something less than you would normally go in a toilet or urinal? The assumption is you are asleep when you release in bed. So, what is the rationale behind your answer?

Dunno if it "full force" per say for obvious reasons, but it's probably a full on wetting like I was using a toilet. It's usually a pretty big wet spot as @Imabedwetter,said. Big wet spot on the bed, along with at least the bottom of my shirt getting wet, sometimes more. I also wouldn't be surprised if I wet more than once during a wet night due to my bladder muscles being weaker from trying to hold it. Usually after a wet night, I have to go more frequently during the day