Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reading these posts.  For those who have been have a bit of a wet time.  We got you.  Remember its just some bedwetting,  dealing with diapers/pullups or a wet bed its all good.  We got this and we wi

Wet the bed two nights this year, but on purpose so it dosn’t count… 😉 Anyway, could you real bedwetters upload a picture of every pee stained bed for the rest of us to admire? Please… ☺️💕  As

When I wet the bed, I often wet more than once. I know this because sometimes I will wake up wet, clean things up, then go back to bed, only the repeat the process later </3

Posted Images

15 hours ago, trekkie said:

Annnnd NOW my dry streak is over. XD

Awww @trekkie  You made it father than I did in 2023.  You got this. 

15 hours ago, teebone801 said:

i made it 14 nights dry.

14 is good.  I made it only 8 nights dry into the new year.  

12 hours ago, Shawnie said:

Just saw this thread. I made it to last night. I woke up waaaay soaked this morning.

Late or not, you did great.  only last night for your first bed wet of 2023....Awesome!!!!! 

No. I started a year with wet diaper already. After a few years of wearing diapers for sleeping, I now rarely wake up when I have to pee during sleep. I tried a few times to potty train myself back to be able to sleep without diapers, but failed miserably.
Of course, I started wearing diapers in the first place, because I had real problem with wetting my bed, not from a fetish. My omo fetish is soley doing it while awake and when I want to do it, not in my sleep.

22 minutes ago, Helena said:

Wet the bed two nights this year, but on purpose so it dosn’t count… 😉

Anyway, could you real bedwetters upload a picture of every pee stained bed for the rest of us to admire? Please… ☺️💕 
As an example I attach a picture of my wet bed. But not a true accident, as said.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/577213f00f4230cfd54defa82aac6909d5067f438fc6208161ab0a0e887cc789/1280/https://www.omorashi.org/uploads/monthly_2023_01/5D0A05A9-4A82-4BA6-86B3-4D3B9EBE6AA3.jpeg.e03c6cfaaa85267a28405c1e5dcc66ee.jpeg

I kind of like that it was on purpose more.  Hot

On 1/18/2023 at 7:38 PM, Helena said:

Anyway, could you real bedwetters upload a picture of every pee stained bed for the rest of us to admire? Please… ☺️💕 
As an example I attach a picture of my wet bed. But not a true accident, as said.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/9151ce78d594d877e25041b5d2311f14bd07a551a19e075b179c4e981619a588/1280/https://www.omorashi.org/uploads/monthly_2023_01/5D0A05A9-4A82-4BA6-86B3-4D3B9EBE6AA3.jpeg.e03c6cfaaa85267a28405c1e5dcc66ee.jpeg

wow! i really like when you share your stories and pics of bedwetting. I also enjoy it more when its on purpose, especially multiple wettings on the same night!

On 1/16/2023 at 9:07 AM, Wetshisbed said:

One dry night since new year.

But you got that one dry.  Way to go.  

On 1/16/2023 at 6:17 PM, Mrsboom said:

Still dry! It's been 65 days since I last wet the bed

That is awesome.  WAY TO GO!!!!

On 1/17/2023 at 5:59 AM, CarmenCD said:

No. I started a year with wet diaper already. After a few years of wearing diapers for sleeping, I now rarely wake up when I have to pee during sleep. I tried a few times to potty train myself back to be able to sleep without diapers, but failed miserably.
Of course, I started wearing diapers in the first place, because I had real problem with wetting my bed, not from a fetish. My omo fetish is soley doing it while awake and when I want to do it, not in my sleep.

Least you are protecting the bed.  If you want to be dry at night keep at it and trying.

On 1/17/2023 at 8:45 PM, Taco124 said:

Wet again 

Again, TACO... 🤣. Its all good.  I'd still at just one wet so far this year. 

On 1/18/2023 at 3:16 PM, Imabedwetter said:

So I've woken up to a wet bed the past two nights. It'll be back into my overnight pull-ups for bed tonight.

Awww,  if you need them use them.  

On 1/18/2023 at 7:45 AM, Wetshisbed said:

Same here but thats just normal for me. I hardly ever wake up dry.

Its all good.  some of us just occasionally wet our beds and some of use just occasionally wake dry.  Mostly dry or mostly wet we in it together.  BEDWETTERS RULE!!!!!

On 1/18/2023 at 5:38 PM, Helena said:

5D0A05A9-4A82-4BA6-86B3-4D3B9EBE6AA3.jpeg

When I have a wet night my bed never gets that wet.  That is a huge wet area.  The shape is right but much smaller when I wake up wet.  I'd say the wet area is just around my mid section of my body.

On 1/21/2023 at 1:36 PM, j2319 said:

When I have a wet night my bed never gets that wet.  That is a huge wet area.  The shape is right but much smaller when I wake up wet.  I'd say the wet area is just around my mid section of my body.

Well, this was a big spot, hence the photo. When I plan a wet night I always drink a lot in the evening, so I can have multiple wettings. So this spot can be the result of three or four wettings during the night. And then of course it’s totally unnecessary to get up from bed for morning pee. Hihi…

If I do not plan and it just happens, the spot is smaller. It depends.

Well I am up to two wets for the year now.  Just finished my shower and put my wet sheet, bedwetter pad, boxershorts and T-shirt in the wash for some fun in the suds.  Looks like 2023 will be allot like my average year as bedwetting goes.  I tend to pee my bed a few times a month.  Sometimes 1 - 2, sometimes 2-3 or 4.  Two a month is about the average. 

Anyone else able to tell if there bedwetting frequency will be about the same, less or more than normal?  

10 hours ago, Helena said:

Well, this was a big spot, hence the photo. When I plan a wet night I always drink a lot in the evening, so I can have multiple wettings. So this spot can be the result of three or four wettings during the night. And then of course it’s totally unnecessary to get up from bed for morning pee. Hihi…

If I do not plan and it just happens, the spot is smaller. It depends.

Ahhh, so that was more than one wetting in your bed.  That makes sense as to why the wet area was so big.  Drinking a lot before bed and peeing in it several times during the night would result in an epic bedwetter's mark.  Kool

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm fortunate enough to have never had a bedwetting problem, even in childhood (knock on wood). I'm just here as an ally! I hope that everyone who is working on their bedwetting is able to make their desired progress. ❤️ I'm sure with an omo fetish, it's fun to be able to do sometimes, but I can imagine that it can be a very stressful and painful problem to have. Reading this thread has made me realize that I take a lot of things for granted: sleeping in hotel beds without worrying, being able to spontaneously crash at a friend's place or share a bed with someone and not worry about protection or wetting, not having to rush to the bathroom in the morning. 

Anyway, this has been a good learning experience for me, and I wish everyone on this thread the best of luck! 

18 hours ago, slothmallow said:

Hello, I'm fortunate enough to have never had a bedwetting problem, even in childhood (knock on wood). I'm just here as an ally! I hope that everyone who is working on their bedwetting is able to make their desired progress. ❤️ I'm sure with an omo fetish, it's fun to be able to do sometimes, but I can imagine that it can be a very stressful and painful problem to have. Reading this thread has made me realize that I take a lot of things for granted: sleeping in hotel beds without worrying, being able to spontaneously crash at a friend's place or share a bed with someone and not worry about protection or wetting, not having to rush to the bathroom in the morning. 

Anyway, this has been a good learning experience for me, and I wish everyone on this thread the best of luck! 

That's very sweet of you to say. It used to give me major stress and anxiety but it's kind of, just part of life. I'm sure eventually I will meet someone that is not only supportive, but is actually excited or feels like it's cute that it still happens to me. I'm not an AB but I can understand the sort of crossover effect that could happen, and that little side kicks in for some people. 

And it's not all bad. If I wake up while peeing, I don't freak out or worry, or try to rush to the bathroom like I did when I was younger. Being able to have as much water as I want before bedtime is also SUPER convenient.