Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So here is a fun thing to do as we go into the new year.  This is for those of us who experience for real bedwetting incidents, AKA we are true bedwetters.  I love all my OMO friends but please let's keep this post for those of us who for real still deal with accidental bedwetting.  

So we are day one as of this post into 2023..... Question is, who is still dry,  who has wet the bed in the new year?

Ways to post:

1.  Post that you have not wet the bed (for real) yet in 2023.  You can post as often as you want, but upon your first wet night of 2023 you need to post the next day that you are no longer dry in 2023. 

Or

2. Upon your first for real wet night of 2023 you need to post the next day (or indicate the relative date of your wetting if past the actually date after) that you are no longer dry in 2023.  

Let's see who wets first and who stays dry the longest in 2023.

(AGAIN LETS KEEP THIS FOR THE PEOPLE WHO STILL EXPERIENCE BEDWETTING.  YOU DRY BED PEOPLE CAN GO ALL YEAR AND NOT HAVE A GENUINE BEDWETTING ACCIDNET.... DON'T BRAG NOW 😆

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reading these posts.  For those who have been have a bit of a wet time.  We got you.  Remember its just some bedwetting,  dealing with diapers/pullups or a wet bed its all good.  We got this and we wi

Wet the bed two nights this year, but on purpose so it dosn’t count… 😉 Anyway, could you real bedwetters upload a picture of every pee stained bed for the rest of us to admire? Please… ☺️💕  As

When I wet the bed, I often wet more than once. I know this because sometimes I will wake up wet, clean things up, then go back to bed, only the repeat the process later </3

Posted Images

Awesome guys.... Update for me.  Still dry in 2023.  

@WBxx  I guess we can change your task to how long until you have a dry night in 2023.  

@Dunney  Humm, I guess you are still in the stay dry 2023 for night run, but sounds like you never even had a change for a day dry run.

@Mrsboom Awesome.  That is a good long dry run.  Way to go!!!!

@LilMiss  Awwww Least you started dry.  That is something to be proud of.